Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

15 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

Well that's not totally true. Unfortunately I've got graduate school chokeholding my free time completely so I'm working on teases very slowly, but I do love to see everyone else's teases too!

I NEED MORE. That is all. These are my favorite. 

Haha all in time, I like making them thoroughly because I love them as well, but they take fooooreeeevvvver to make it seems

On 7/20/2018 at 9:03 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

So, after many months of being too busy to work, and then working heavily for a short while, I finally completed a new Milovana holding tease. This one is a pure bladder torture, but the choice of tasks is up to you. This time you can be forced to do exercise or activities, and if you have an accident there is a part 2 following it. Hope everyone likes it, I have yet to test it out myself so let me know if there are any problems!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=28079

Hi Kyrie!

Thanks so much for this, it's amazing. I'm currently halfway through the 'tasks' storyline having been all the way through the 'activities' story line.

I'm about to burst and I generally have a pretty strong bladder so you wrote a really really good game, thank you!

I'll let you know how it goes.

27 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

Hi Kyrie!

Thanks so much for this, it's amazing. I'm currently halfway through the 'tasks' storyline having been all the way through the 'activities' story line.

I'm about to burst and I generally have a pretty strong bladder so you wrote a really really good game, thank you!

I'll let you know how it goes.

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

4 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

Empty :)

I burst about 15 minutes after posting this (apologies for not posting again sooner).

It is I think the only time I've ever experienced a total involuntary loss of control, I was peeing (not just leaking, peeing) into my jeans as I ran to the bathroom.

Thanks again Kyrie, I'll be playing this again soon!

9 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Empty :)

I burst about 15 minutes after posting this (apologies for not posting again sooner).

It is I think the only time I've ever experienced a total involuntary loss of control, I was peeing (not just leaking, peeing) into my jeans as I ran to the bathroom.

Thanks again Kyrie, I'll be playing this again soon!

Sounds good! Need to try it- I never fully loose control!! 🙂

I've been playing a lot of these pee holding adventures, I believe I just played @kyrieelleison14's last night! They've all been so fun, and I thank you all for your hard work 😄 

I actually just started producing a Milovana pee holding tease a couple of days ago, after stumbling upon some of your awesome work. There's a severe lack of pee related teases, so I figured its about time to start making more. 

Thank you again, for all the inspiration into making one of these teases, and I can't wait to keep playing more of everyone else's 🙂 

On 3/31/2019 at 9:32 PM, AriesTheRam said:

I've been playing a lot of these pee holding adventures, I believe I just played @kyrieelleison14's last night! They've all been so fun, and I thank you all for your hard work 😄 

I actually just started producing a Milovana pee holding tease a couple of days ago, after stumbling upon some of your awesome work. There's a severe lack of pee related teases, so I figured its about time to start making more. 

Thank you again, for all the inspiration into making one of these teases, and I can't wait to keep playing more of everyone else's 🙂 

Please post it here when it’s ready, this seems to be the best post for them 

I've always been meaning to try these, but since I'm usually on my phone I can't use the flash ones. I'll need to get on my computer at some point!

Posted (edited)

Don't run in my Chromium on ubuntu. 😞 Ok now run..

Edited by robottini