Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

On 7/20/2018 at 9:03 AM, kyrieelleison14 said:

So, after many months of being too busy to work, and then working heavily for a short while, I finally completed a new Milovana holding tease. This one is a pure bladder torture, but the choice of tasks is up to you. This time you can be forced to do exercise or activities, and if you have an accident there is a part 2 following it. Hope everyone likes it, I have yet to test it out myself so let me know if there are any problems!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=28079

Hi Kyrie!

Thanks so much for this, it's amazing. I'm currently halfway through the 'tasks' storyline having been all the way through the 'activities' story line.

I'm about to burst and I generally have a pretty strong bladder so you wrote a really really good game, thank you!

I'll let you know how it goes.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

27 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

Hi Kyrie!

Thanks so much for this, it's amazing. I'm currently halfway through the 'tasks' storyline having been all the way through the 'activities' story line.

I'm about to burst and I generally have a pretty strong bladder so you wrote a really really good game, thank you!

I'll let you know how it goes.

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

4 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

How’s your bladder now? 🙂

Empty :)

I burst about 15 minutes after posting this (apologies for not posting again sooner).

It is I think the only time I've ever experienced a total involuntary loss of control, I was peeing (not just leaking, peeing) into my jeans as I ran to the bathroom.

Thanks again Kyrie, I'll be playing this again soon!

9 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Empty :)

I burst about 15 minutes after posting this (apologies for not posting again sooner).

It is I think the only time I've ever experienced a total involuntary loss of control, I was peeing (not just leaking, peeing) into my jeans as I ran to the bathroom.

Thanks again Kyrie, I'll be playing this again soon!

Sounds good! Need to try it- I never fully loose control!! 🙂

I've been playing a lot of these pee holding adventures, I believe I just played @kyrieelleison14's last night! They've all been so fun, and I thank you all for your hard work 😄 

I actually just started producing a Milovana pee holding tease a couple of days ago, after stumbling upon some of your awesome work. There's a severe lack of pee related teases, so I figured its about time to start making more. 

Thank you again, for all the inspiration into making one of these teases, and I can't wait to keep playing more of everyone else's 🙂 

On 3/31/2019 at 9:32 PM, AriesTheRam said:

I've been playing a lot of these pee holding adventures, I believe I just played @kyrieelleison14's last night! They've all been so fun, and I thank you all for your hard work 😄 

I actually just started producing a Milovana pee holding tease a couple of days ago, after stumbling upon some of your awesome work. There's a severe lack of pee related teases, so I figured its about time to start making more. 

Thank you again, for all the inspiration into making one of these teases, and I can't wait to keep playing more of everyone else's 🙂 

Please post it here when it’s ready, this seems to be the best post for them 

Guest Omo-Omega

I've always been meaning to try these, but since I'm usually on my phone I can't use the flash ones. I'll need to get on my computer at some point!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just tried this game.  The one in London.  It was so hard but I made it to the end.  I was so desperate I thought I wasn't going to make it to the last scene. I was squirming and holding myself and doing every trick I knew and as soon as I got the scene in front of the toilet I exploded.   Thank you for sharing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/23/2014 at 9:43 PM, kyrieelleison14 said:

So I just finished the first part of my three part halloween themed holding adventure on the site. It was originally gonna be one giant tease but I think it was getting big enough already.

Let me know what you guys think: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=27188

So, I've been watching this thread for a while, and finally decided to do this tease today, as well as the Christmas one. I got through the Christmas one with no issues and immediately went into the Halloween one. Let me tell you, it was quite the challenge to do such, even though I technically cheated by taking shots of soda instead full glasses of water or some other drink. 

I was holding up pretty well, getting quite desperate when I got to the cemetery and the ghost told me where the bathroom was. Well, I clicked on the wrong path and when I finally made it to where the bathroom was, I thought I was going to wet myself. I had my legs crossed and I was leaking pretty steadily into my underwear and I even had a wet spot on my jeans afterwards. Luckily though I made it to the bathroom in the nick of time without completely wetting myself. I look forward to doing the other two paths in the future.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm currently doing "Choose your bladder torture." by kyrieelleison14, and was told to post on here about how badly I need to pee. Hopefully I found the right thread~ If this isn't the correct one feel free to remove me post.

It wasn't so bad at the beginning, but with the exercises I've been doing it's made it impossible not to leak just a little 😬 It's a new experience for me because usually I just hold until it hurts too much, and I haven't ever leaked like this before. The urge to pee has gotten way stronger writing this, so I'm going to leave it at that!

The tease has been great so far, thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...