Girlfriend Pictures

I'm really liking your girlfriend's tumblr account. Her most recent boyshorts wetting video is especially sexy. You've found yourself a keeper.

Awesome photos bro. What is your girlfriend's favorite aspect of diaper wearing? I'm curious since she adopted your kink and wasn't initially her own. My GF was also introduced by me (she's currently sleeping in a pull-up *wink).

Guest goldendesperation

Wow you are so amazingly lucky! She is absolutely gorgeous!

I absolutely LOVE leaking and flooding photos and videos, they are my favourite! Going to follow your tumblr!

Quick question, is she a true red head? Because that's the dream, ginger diaper wetter <3<3<3

Wow you are so amazingly lucky! She is absolutely gorgeous!

I absolutely LOVE leaking and flooding photos and videos, they are my favourite! Going to follow your tumblr!

Quick question, is she a true red head? Because that's the dream, ginger diaper wetter <3<3<3

haha no her natural color is dark brown, she just likes to dye her hair

I know it's been said a million times before but i'll say it again. You are one LUCKY bastard.

Edited by Armed_Psycho

He is, i only got a few of my friends to willingly send me pictures of them in diapers (and only one of them was as overt as this one, the rest are just diapers hidden under clothes). 

Neither of you are scared of being found out as an ABDL, are you @mpeoples42 ?

That's one of the biggest reasons why i can't upload my own pics wearing them, nor give so much detail on my diaper dates (nor upload my friends' pictures).  

Your girlfriend's most recent video of her leaking diaper in her jeans is one of the greatest video's I've ever seen.

This really is one of my favorite threads. These pics are amazing and I love the tumblr!! I've always liked wetting pants but only recently started wearing diapers. For me the whole point is making it leak and I love noticeably wearing in public. You truly are a lucky man! You're girl has such a cute diaper butt... I love the shorts wetting vids and especially the leaky pull up one :)

Cute, cute, cute!! I just discovered your thread and checked out every single picture. I want her diaper wardrobe soooooo bad. They all look so cute and comfy =D I wish I was brave and cute like her

Cute, cute, cute!! I just discovered your thread and checked out every single picture. I want her diaper wardrobe soooooo bad. They all look so cute and comfy =D I wish I was brave and cute like her

I could make you just as brave, and just as cute with a new thread!!

Anyway, this thread is cute, and diapers are cute, and your girlfriend's diaper-clad butt is cute.