Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Video Game Characters you want to see omorashified!?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what video game characters do you really want to see in an omorashi or messing situation?!?   For me I would love to see more: Faith from mirrors edge, Lara Croft from tomb raider, and Ta

TINY TINA!! form borderlands 2 :D

I totally get Madison from Heavy Rain being one (totally apt title!) Maybe a scene between her and Nico Collard from Broken Sword franchise and they go on a wine tasting tour of France!

Posted Images

Guest RedFish3000

Let's see:

From Sonic the Hedgehog: Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat and Blaze the Cat.

From Megaman: Roll

If Plants vs Zombies Heroes counts, then I'd add Green Shadow, Solar Flare and Rose to the list.

I'm pretty sure there's other characters, but these are the ones I remember now.

• 3 months later...

Well, it's been exactly one year since my previous post, I suppose now is as good a time as any to update the list. All previous choices are still valid.

• Final Fantasy: Relm
  • Monster Girl Quest: Tamamo, Sara, Salamander, Sonya
  • Suikoden: Nanami, Sierra, Chrodechild, Fredegund, Marica, Manaril
  • Mega Man: Alia, Layer, Pallette, Cinnamon, Sonia, Sera, Yuna
  • Fire Emblem: Kagero, Rinka, Tiki
  • Kid Icarus: Palutena, Viridi
  • Rodea the Sky Soldier: Ion
  • Klonoa: Klonoa
  • Guilty Gear: Baiken
  • Khimera Destroy All Monster Girls: Chelshia, Amelia
  • Freedom Planet: Lilac
  • Five Nights at Freddy's: Foxy
  • Dead or Alive: Ayane
  • Mighty No. 9: Call, Raychel
  • Chrono Trigger: Ayla
  • Devil May Cry: Lady
  • Parasite Eve: Aya
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Sitara from Watch Dogs 2 and Inspector Lau from Watch Dogs Legion.

Sarah, Lisa, Ricki and Addy from Days Gone.

Lara Croft and Sam from Tomb Raider reboot

Trish and Lady from Devil May Cry series

Jade from Dying Light

Coca and Tawna from Crash Bandicoot

Elise from Sonic 06.

Vanessa from Final Fight Streetwise

Female Ryder from Mass Effect Andromeda

Ellie, Abby and Dina from Last of Us 2

Linda from Escape Dead Island

Joana Dark from Perfect Dark

Berri from Conker's Bad Fur Day

Anya from Stolen

Mona Sax, Fabiana and Gabriella from the Max Payne games

Isabella, Stacey and Rebecca from the Dead Rising games

Jennifer from Splatterhouse(2010)

Ellie from Dead Space 2 and 3

Fang, Lightning, Tifa, Aerith, Vanille, Yuna, Rikku and Paine from the Final Fantasy series(hell pretty much any female character in that series).

Valerie, Liza, Daisy, Amita, Mary May and Kim from the Far Cry franchise

Well, if this thread is going to come back, it's time for me to append once again.

• Final Fantasy: White Mage
  • Monster Girl Quest: Alice
  • Suikoden: VIKI
  • Mega Man: Neige
  • Pokemon: Lillie, Allister, F!Poke Kid
  • Fire Emblem: Flayn
  • Tales of: Presea
  • Guilty Gear: Jack-O', Dizzy, Ramlethal
  • Khimera Destroy All Monster Girls: K1tsudon
  • The Alliance Alive: VIVIANIGNACE, Tiggy
  • Breath of Fire: Ursula
  • Lunar: Jessica
  • Sakura Wars: Azami, Hatsuho
  • .hack: Alkaid
  • Persona: Haru
  • Senran Kagura: Homura, Daidouji, Hikage, Miyabi
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia: Blanc, Neptune
  • Dragon Marked for Death: Empress, Witch, Oracle
  • Wonder Boy: Asha
  • Okami: Amaterasu, Sakuya
  • Darkstalkers: Hsien-Ko
  • Street Fighter: Ibuki
  • Nekopara: Coconut
  • Blaster Master: Kanna
  • Splatoon: F!Inkling
  • Cyberbots: Devilotte

In lieu of any potential popular choices, I'll go into some more overlooked characters, particularly in manga and such.

Komi Can't Communicate - Komi-san. Yes, I know I'm going to hell for thinking this.

Dr. Stone - Suika. I just think it'd be cute if she was hiding in her watermelon rind and then a little puddle just grows out of it.

I've been killing slimes for 300 years and hit max level - Pretty much anyone. They're all drawn so adorably.

Tearmoon Empire Story - Princess Mia. Just how would she balance her selfish side demanding her to blow off everyone with her smarter side that staying benevolent and wise would pay off in the long run?

Trails of Cold Steel - Millium, Fie, and Instructor Sara are the big ones.

And of course, can't ever forget the mainstays that can never have enough omo content. FE Fates' Sakura, Persona 5's Futaba, Midna, all the Xenoblade 2 girls ever, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:01 PM, strobedi said:

In Pokemon Go, the Team Rocket characters have phrases that they say before the battle begins that indicates what type of pokemon they have. Whenever the Team Rocket girl has a water team, she says "These waters are treacherous!" Every time I see that I imagine pee running out of her skirt as she says it.

In the latest update of the game, they've added "Challengers", NPC non-Team Rocket characters who appear and challenge you to a battle, and one of them has some really interesting lines (especially when she loses the battle...)

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Also:

Zero Suit Samus from Metroid (both in her full bodysuit and her Ending Shorts, any color)

Krystal from Star Fox (preferably in a skintight outfit)

Blaze the Cat from Sonic Rush

Ilia from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, in her skintight pants (but there is already a video of that that was preserved from the Purge)

Terra, Celes, Tifa, Yuffie, Selphie, Rinoa, and Lightning from the Final Fantasy series. (I think Tifa and Lightning are wearing shorts under their skirts too? Also, I'm not sure but I THINK in Final Fantasy VI if you press A in front of a toilet at Imperial Palace you pee into it, possibly through your pants or (in Celes's case) panties unless I'm very much mistaken, so I did this with Terra and, as soon as I could, Celes. And I also think there's a point where Tifa has to pee if you go up the stairs at Shinra HQ, but there's nothing to indicate she wets herself so it doesn't appeal to me, just makes it frustrating)

Palutena or Phosphora from Kid Icarus: Uprising

Fiora or Sharla from Xenoblade Chronicles (in their main outfits. At least I can go for a swim with both of them, I have a wam interest more platonic than my omo fetish)

Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (Legend trilogy, in any of her shorts from the games. Again, at least you swim a lot as her)

Emma Emmerich from Metal Gear... Wait, that's canon!

I haven't played video games in years, but when I was about ten years old and innocent I had a daydream about Tiny Tiger from the Crash Bandicoot games (of all creatures fictional and non) having a car wetting. I thought it would be entertaining to see the most outwardly tough character in the games lose control. It's the only time in my life I've ever been a furry about anything.

• 2 months later...