Sign In

Fun Ways To Wet? :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never thought of that, but it sounds really great.... assuming you have a spare pillow you don't care about   A favorite of mine (side note: I haven't actually done this myself yet, more a fant

I have been wondering about some fun ways to pee/wet. I really want to try something new. And I suppose some of you do too. What I like to do is wait until I'm near desperate, lie on the grass, and p

I imagine it would tickle quite a lot. Leathers would be fun though as they would do a brilliant job of hiding the wetness by guiding it down the inside of your legs. I managed to get out on a bike ri

You could try sitting on a pile of towels, sort of burying the crotch of your panties into the towels and peeing through your panties into them.  It would make the wetting super-hot and wet and the cleanup would be easy- just toss the towels in the wash. :)  Or you could do it with just dirty clothes from the wash basket just before you wash them.

Not that I've ever done anything like that! ;)

If you own something waterproof (like a raincoat or mattress pad) and have access to a washer and dryer, try this out. I like to hold for a few hours and purposefully wet my bed and underwear. I spread out a waterproof raincoat underneath my bed sheet to protect my mattress (and a towel underneath the coat to be on the really safe side) and I only soak the bed sheet and coat. The waterproof ability of the coat lets the warm puddle just sit there. It feels wonderful. Clean up is a pain if you want to go to bed dry, but I think it's worth the buildup and release. I instantly throw everything wet in the washer and dryer and take a shower. Some people prefer going to bed wet. If you do, then there's no clean up hassle because you can put off clean up until the morning.

I would take extreme caution with this so as to not destroy mattresses or sheets. If you want to be extremely safe, drink plenty of water to get the pee really hydrated. It won't stain easily or leave any smell in the worst case scenario. This will also only work with something that's waterproof. Water-resistant isn't good enough. If you don't own anything waterproof, you should get something for yourself. It's really fun. :)

Here's something for those of you living close to a sandy beach: first you go into the water so that your trunks/bikini or whatever you like to wear get wet. Then you take a seat on the beach and bury your crotch in sand. I guess by now you should know what the third step is... :wink:

The nice thing about this is that noone will notice that you just peed your pants since they've been wet from the beginning.

Then there's the old roller coaster cliche.

Make sure you're well hydrated and let nature take it's course

after gravity takes over.

Does the roller coaster thing actually work? How desperate would a person have to be (in terms of drinking amounts)

A fun way to wet is wetting while watching tv! :) Very easy to drink lots, and before you know it - BOOM! You're desperate!!!!!

Here's something for those of you living close to a sandy beach: first you go into the water so that your trunks/bikini or whatever you like to wear get wet. Then you take a seat on the beach and bury your crotch in sand. I guess by now you should know what the third step is... :wink:

The nice thing about this is that noone will notice that you just peed your pants since they've been wet from the beginning.

This is actually very useful advice! There are no toilets on the beach I go to cuz our smart government closed them because of the smell. Well, now THE ENTIRE BEACH SMELLS! (This is how bureaucracy thinks, they are really rather clever at reaching new heights of stupid!) Cuz toilets must be available, even the cheapest, cuz when yah got to go, yah got to go. And now I gotta find a way to relieve myself biblically without being seen. ;)

Edited by a_ban_doned_queen (see edit history)

You could try sitting on a pile of towels, sort of burying the crotch of your panties into the towels and peeing through your panties into them.  It would make the wetting super-hot and wet and the cleanup would be easy- just toss the towels in the wash. :)  Or you could do it with just dirty clothes from the wash basket just before you wash them.

Not that I've ever done anything like that! ;)

wow, it seems to be cool... i will try...

If you have a garden thats not toooo overlooked on you could always go sit in the sun on a table and chairs just playing on your laptop. Easy to waste a whole day sitting in the same place constantly drinking and just peeing through whatever your wearing ;)

Panties and a skirt if you dont like to be too damp

panties and leggings for more of a warm wet feeling

or panties and jeans for a nice long lasting damp patch between your legs ;)

I enjoy a good re-wetting to be honest haha

umm what about an old pillow ??

i tried it , soo fun :)

I've never thought of that, but it sounds really great.... assuming you have a spare pillow you don't care about

A favorite of mine (side note: I haven't actually done this myself yet, more a fantasy), basically go through a normal day like any other, but don't pee and drink a little more than you normally would. As you start to feel desperate, getting towards 8 out of 10, ignore the need to use the bathroom and keep doing another activity (be it videogaming, watching tv, cooking works too, just an activity that you can start and will take longer to finish than you can hold for) try your best to hold as long as you can and eventually you will just end up losing control in the middle of whatever else you were doing. I like how it can feel more like an actual accident, you don't choose when to pee, it just happens whenever you can't hold anymore.

Edited by FallingDusk (see edit history)

How about going to the gym and discreetly wetting yourself while exercising?

Good idea!!

- or -

Out cycling, in a pair of tight stretchy black cycling shorts.  Wear a tight pair of reasonably skimpy bikini briefs under them, not a g-string/thong.  Pull them up really tight for maximum effect.  Wait until you're needing to pee then go out cycling.  Take water with you and keep drinking so you can keep peeing.  Wait until you're comfortable with peeing then start letting out spurts as and when you need to.  By the end of the ride you'll be soaked, your saddle will smell of pee, your bike will be dripping with it, and noone will be the wiser, unless, of course, you haven't tried it out at home first, and discovered the "black" you thought your shorts were was actually just a very dark grey.... ;)

I've never thought of that, but it sounds really great.... assuming you have a spare pillow you don't care about

A favorite of mine (side note: I haven't actually done this myself yet, more a fantasy), basically go through a normal day like any other, but don't pee and drink a little more than you normally would. As you start to feel desperate, getting towards 8 out of 10, ignore the need to use the bathroom and keep doing another activity (be it videogaming, watching tv, cooking works too, just an activity that you can start and will take longer to finish than you can hold for) try your best to hold as long as you can and eventually you will just end up losing control in the middle of whatever else you were doing. I like how it can feel more like an actual accident, you don't choose when to pee, it just happens whenever you can't hold anymore.

Yeah, when I (rarely) decide to wet myself, this is what I always do.