Sign In

female Girls Und Panzer Interactive Story

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drink lots of fluids to get as desperate as possible.

Read plz   Our main character:   Your alarm clock goes off exactly as it was supposed to at 6:30 AM.  You rub your eyes and slowly realize why you set your alarm clock so early...today is the f

Talk to girls in the truck and ask if they are desperate to go.

Let's go with taking a shower first.  That sounds like a nice start to a good evening after a long, hard day of practice and trials, no?

After that, let's get something to eat and drink, because we surely need sustenance after all that.

(Side note: I always take a shower before I do anything else after a practice, even if I'm hungry, because it keeps me from wasting too much time in the shower - which is why I suggested things in the order that I did :3)

Gonna try sort of mixing all of the responses together since we got three different ones.

You stand in the kitchen, just sort of taking in the entire day.  You reflect on it.  Its all happened so fast it almost feels like a dream.  You snap out of it slightly when you hear your tummy rumble.  You realize its been some time before you really had anything to eat or drink since the mid-day break.  You should probably make something for dinner.

You make your way to the fridge and reach for it.  But you stop when you look down at your arm.  You apparently picked up a layer of grime from the day's activity today.

"Blegh."  You make your disgust known to the empty dwelling.  Instead of reaching for the fridge, you reach for a small bag of chips on the counter, just to at least satisfy you for the time being.  But there's no way you're going to make dinner in your state.  You open the bag up and munch on the chips and start to make your way to the bathroom.  The Sour Cream & Cheddar flavor tastes fantastic.  Probably your second favorite only to Cheddar Jalapeno.  You pick up a towel on the way, and finally arrive at the bathroom and open the door to enter.  Its a decently sized bathroom for the house.  You stop and look in the mirror.

Wow.  Well, you can still tell you're you, but the layers of grime and sweat definitely are present.  Your uniform is dirty from the dust and dirt kicked up while you were unbuttoned out of the tank.  Your face is covered in a mix of dirt and what you assume is exhaust and shell propellant.  You suddenly realize you're lucky that nothing managed to fly into your face or eyes.  Next time you definitely are going to bring goggles while you operate those tanks.  You're also really thankful your parents weren't home to see the walking dust cloud you look like arrive.  Its definitely time for a shower.

You disrobe quickly, starting with your uniform top and skirt.  Socks next.  You glance in the mirror and notice how much dirt you picked up as you compare the parts of you that were covered to the parts that were uncovered.  You look down and compare parts of your arms.  Its almost a night and day difference.  You look back at the mirror as you stand there in your maroon bra and still semi-wet red and black checkered panties.  You turn the water on and get it nice and warm before unhooking your bra and slipping off your panties and stepping into the shower.  You take the time to clean yourself and after about 20 minutes, step back out and towel off.  You wrap yourself up and head to your room with your dirty clothes.

You flip on the lights in your room, toss the dirty clothes in your hamper, and make your way to your dresser.  You put on a pair of loose fitting sweats and a tank top, no underwear underneath.  You figure nobody will be home so its no big deal.  But, you know one thing.  Time for some dinner!  You head back out and make your way to the kitchen to take stock of what you have.  You're by no means a world class chef but you can cook.

Opening the fridge, you find some cuts of beef for stir fry, bell peppers, and some mushrooms.  Hey, not a terrible meal.  You chop up some mushrooms and bell peppers (the red kind, they always tasted sweeter to you) and take some beef out.  As its finishing you check for drinks.  You find some guava juice, which sounds especially delicious.  You fill up a decent sized cup and finish the stir fry.  You pour it into a bowl, and decide that you should relax and take it easy for at least a little bit before you start packing up everything. 

You head back to your room and relax on your bed and watch some TV.  Nothing too exciting is on as you flip through the channels, but you find some random action flick about a girl in a red dress fighting off a bunch of zombies.  Not what you'd typically watch but it seems cool.  She's currently in some sort of underground lab, fighting her way through to what you assume is the only way out.  You watch it to the end, as the girl exits what you assume is a hospital and finds herself in a wasteland that was once a city.  Clearly the zombie outbreak could not be stopped as the camera pans over to a newspaper article stating "THE DEAD WALK!" with a grainy photo of what you assume are supposed to be zombies.  The camera then pans out as you see dozens of wrecked police cars and other American vehicles, and the movie ends.  You killed about an hour and figure its time to start packing.  You spend the rest of the night getting everything ready to move into the dorms with Amari.  After that, you figure its time to crash for the night.

THURSDAY

Your alarm clock goes off.  Its time to start the day.  Its moving day and due to the fact of this, you're on a special half-day at school.  You still have to go to school, so you dress in a clean uniform.  You take a spare change of clothes in your backpack for after school, in case you end up doing anything fun or exciting.  You have a quick breakfast, and go double check that you have everything ready to go.  Just then, your cell phone rings.

You don't recognize the number, and almost decide to let it go to voicemail, but answer instead.

"Hello?"

"Hello?  Is this Ms. Sasaski?"  A goofy voice attempting to be male but is obviously female comes over the phone.

"No I'm sorry this is Mr. Sasaski."  You jokingly reply in a similar goofy wanna-be male tone.  "No really who is this?"

"Surprise!"  Amari drops her disguised voice.  "Whats up?  Hope I didn't weird you out.  Got your number off of the sign board yesterday, thought it'd be useful.  Ready to move in together in the dorms?"

"Yeah!"  You respond.  "Just waiting for one of my parents to drive me over there, since they'll need the car back."

"Oh yeah about that....."  Amari trails.  "Come look outside, yeah?"

"Okay?"  You walk towards the front door and open it.

You're taken back a bit.

Z8LTBvU.jpg

Outside your house, Amari is sitting in a blue Nissan Silvia.  She's hung up the phone by now, and waves at you.  She rolls down the window.

"Surprise!"  She yells through the window, car still idling.  She kills the engine and exits the Silvia and makes her way to you.  "Thought I'd stop by and see if you wanna go up together.  I already dropped my stuff off so I have plenty of room for your stuff.  So what do you say?  Want me to help you with your stuff and we can take off?"

What would you like to do?

1)  Take Amari up on her offer, and go with her in her Silvia up to the dorms.

2)  Decline, and wait to get the okay from your parents to have them take you up instead.

Sasaski's stats:

Kind of Chilly (You left the house in just a tank top and sweats, and no underwear....kinda cold out due to this)

Bladder:  1/10  (Empty)

Lewd Meter:  0/20  (Reset after a night's sleep)

Inventory:  Bank Card, Cell Phone

Money:  $75,000

Relationships

Amari  Current Status:  Good Friends

Gina  Current Status:  Friends

Edited by PWG
Formatting (see edit history)

Yeah, definitely call the parents first, because this seems like a super nice chance to get closer to Amari. I don't think there would be anything wrong with it, since they were so nice in that note last night. If they seem like they wanted to see us, then maybe we could see them later in the day at some point?

12 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Call our parents and ask them if it's ok for you to get a ride from Amari.  If they say it's fine then take her up on her offer.  Maybe offer her something to eat/drink if she wants. 

Offering the food/drink would also be a very sweet thing to do

The opportunity to have someone other than your parents go with you to the dorm is alluring.  You decide to go for it, but you are still going to let your parents know.

"Yeah, know what we will go in your car!"  You smile.  "Let me just do a few things."

"Okay, I'll help you out and get whatever you have packed up.  Is there anything that needs to be packed?"  Amari asks.

"No, I should be good.  Do I need to take my TV or anything?"  You want to make sure you have some entertainment there.

"No no, I already have my stuff up there.  Do you have a gaming console?  If so take that I didn't have the time to pack mine up.  But honestly I splurged a little bit and picked up some stuff prior to moving in last night after we went home.  You and I should be very comfortable together."  She looks at you with a mischievous smile.  "Just uh, get dressed and we'll be good to go, unless you're going to go in that."

"Er, no.  I feel a little too..exposed in this outfit."  You reply.

"Oh?"  Amari starts looking you up and down.  A quick smirk spreads across her face.  "Ah yeah you must be cold."  She apparently can tell you have nothing underneath your clothes on.  "Okay, well go get dressed, I'll take care of what I can."

You go back into the house and walk into your room and find some clothes.  You take your school uniform, a pair of plain white panties, a matching white bra, socks, and your school shoes as well.  You also take a second outfit for after school.  You get a pair of tight capris, a green Domo-kun shirt, and some sneakers.  You also take your satchel, cell phone, water bottle, and other school items and put them into the satchel.  Amari passes by as you select your outfit.

"Aw, cute shirt!"  She walks out with a box.

You decide to go into the bathroom and get dressed in case Amari walks in to get more boxes, though its not like you haven't seen each others' underwear before.  You put your school uniform on and walk back out.  Amari is putting the last of your boxes in her trunk.

"Hey, do you need any help?"  You ask.

"Nah, I'm seriously almost done.  I took your PlayStation though and your games.  I hope that's okay."  She responds.

"Oh that's fine....that thing plays movies too."  You move towards the kitchen as Amari walks out and puts the box containing the console and a few other items.  She comes back in.  About 20 minutes has passed.

"Whew, all done.  Man....I'm thirsty...you got anything?"  Amari asks.

"Yeah, want some guava juice?  And maybe some of these cheese crackers?"  You offer her.

"Sounds good."  Amari takes a glass of juice and a small bag of baked cheese crackers.  You take some as well.  Suddenly you realize you never let your parents know that you're leaving.

"Hey uh, let me call my parents real quick just to let them know what's going on."  You pull your cell phone out of your satchel and call your parents.  "Hey Mom?  Hey is it okay if I have my dorm mate take me up to the dorm?"

"Oh of course honey, just be safe!"  Your mom seems totally fine with it.

"Thanks mom!   Love you!"

"Love you too sweetie, I hope we see you soon though, I'm sorry about the work issues right now, and your Dad loves you too and is so proud of you!"

You hang up the phone and look over at Amari.  "Okay, we're good!"

"All right!  Lets go!"  You both finish your snacks, and Amari heads over to her car and starts it up.  It starts up and makes an almost purring sound as it idles.  It sounds smooth yet aggressive.

You walk up and get into the passenger seat.  As soon as you sit down you notice this car has slightly different seats than you were expecting, they're like bucket seats with straps on each side.  You figure out how to get yourself strapped in, but these are definitely not stock seats.  Amari pulls away and the car smoothly accelerates.  Within a quick few turns she's on the main road.  You notice she's driving a manual car.

"Wow Amari, didn't know it was a manual.  It seems like less and less of these exist.  I mean I grew up learning how to drive them too but still.  By the way this is a pretty nice Silvia."

"Heh, thanks."  Amari takes the compliment.  "Actually, this is a 180SX.  The front end is off a Silvia but its because it was cheaper to get ahold of than a 180 front end.  My brother is pretty mechanical.  We got this car with no front end and a bad paint job.  He put a Silvia front end on there and called it a 'Sileighty' instead.  I was also taught on a manual, I feel like they have more response anyhow."  She keeps driving.

"What's up with these seats though?  They seem....different."  You look at the straps again.  "I've never seen seatbelts like this before."

"Oh, no these are aftermarket, I put these in instead of the stock seats.  Maybe I can show you what for sometime."  She grins.

"Man, this is actually a cool car, I wish I had a car.  My parents gave me some money to get one but I don't even know what to look for."  You trail on.

"Well, maybe after school we can hit up some of the local dealerships and see if we can find something you like."  She responds.

"Okay, they said it had to be reasonable, no monster trucks or giant SUVs I guess."  You shrug you shoulders.

"Heh, that's no problem."  Amari smiles.  "Trust me we'll get you something that you like and that won't be an 'unreasonable' car."

Amari continues down the main road.  The dorms aren't too far away, but there's a few ways to get to it.  You open your satchel and take out the map that was on the back of one of the orientation papers.  The main road is the most common to go on but sometimes is congested.  There's also a mountain hill pass that you can take.  While it does take longer in length, traffic is nowhere near as bad.  You turn to Amari, map in hand.

"Hey, which way did you go before to get to the dorms?"  You ask her.

"Eh went the main road, been up the pass a few times, its pretty fun but if you're afraid of heights or anything I wouldn't recommend it."  She replies.

"Oh, no heights don't bother me."  You tell her.  "Maybe we can go up that way sometime if you want."

"Maybe, I can show you some cool things up there."  She smiles.

She continues driving for a bit.  The road for the pass is coming up, but traffic looks okay.  You wonder if she's going to go up the pass this time or not.  Before you get to ask her, you see something in the rearview mirror of the car.

Another car.  And its coming up fast.

"What the.....?"  Amari looks in the mirror and sees what you see.

"That car is coming up real fast."  You say.

"Yeah, like, way fast."  Amari concurs.  "I wonder...."

The car continues to come into view.  Its a black four-door sedan with a white roof.  Its not something you've seen before in person at least.  You can't make out many more details as the car is quickly coming up on you and soon will be ahead of you.

*WHOOOOSH*

The car flies by at an incredible pace.  The engine sounds much deeper and more powerful than Amari's Sileighty.  The rear windows of the car are tinted and its hard to see inside of them.  The wheels are odd, being all black with some sort of silver hub in the center.  Nothing like the wheels on Amari's car.  It has two exhaust pipes.  Honestly from what you can make out it doesn't look like any of the domestic vehicles you've seen around here.  It continues its pace and makes its way up the road to the pass.

"What in the....Wait a minute....I know who that is."  Amari starts to gun the car.  "I wonder if I can catch him."  Amari's face shows some determination.

1)  Say nothing, let Amari take the pass and catch up to this myserty car.

2)  Suggest she stay on the main road to the dorms as the traffic seems to be pretty light.

Sasaski's stats:

Confused? (You're trying to figure out what exactly that car is up to and why Amari wants to follow it so bad)

Bladder: 3/10  (Filling)

Inventory:  Satchel, Water Bottle, Cell Phone, School Supplies, Extra Clothes

Relationships

Amari  Current Status:  Good Friends  (Increased slightly due to you joining her on a car ride today)

Edited by PWG
16 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Ask what's going on and who that person was.  If it doesn't seem to dangerous, like speeding on a mountain, go after them.  

12 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

I agree, would be nice to have some more information.

Just bear in mind that asking for more information may not always grant you more information.  Also, on the subject of danger.  No matter what you select, one thing that will not be on the table in this story will be death.  I won't have anyone die in my stories.  Injuries yes but that's it.  Just FYI.

Edited by PWG (see edit history)

You look at Amari who's obviously got some issue with this car that passed her.  You wonder what exactly is going on here.

"Hey Amari, you okay?  What's up?"  You question her.

"That car..."  She starts.  "That guy, I swear it has to be him."

"What did he do?  What's wrong with his car?"  You continue to poke for information.

"Guy is a jerk, cut me off on my last run for no reason other than to stroke his ego I think.  If he's going where I think he's going, I swear I'm gonna follow him."  She keeps her eyes forward, locked on her target.

"Run?  What?"  You ask totally confused.

"Okay look, its easier for me to show you than explain.  Plus, he's already his choice, he's heading up the pass."  She looks over at you.  "Okay, real question....you trust me?  I want to chase this guy, he did me wrong the last time I saw him.  Remember how I said I'd show you why this car has his seats?  If you trust me, I can show you now.  And we won't be late for the dorms.  But...."  She pauses.  "I'm pretty sure you're going to have to hold onto something."

You've found out the mystery car that blew by you has apparently offended Amari in some way while she was driving recently.  She hasn't really given an explanation of what she'll do if she catches the car, but she's made it known that she wants to chase this guy down.  Time is running out as the split in the road is coming up.

1)  Trust Amari, and let her go after the car.

2)  Tell Amari to stick to the main road and forget the car.

Sasaski's stats:

--

Bladder: 3/10  (Filling)

Relationships

Amari  Current Status:  Good Friends

Okay, I'm back from working way too many hours.  (Gas Gas Gas is suggested for this reading)

You choose to sit back and let Amari vent out her frustrations.  You remain quiet as she gears up to chase this mystery car.

"All right, let's see if we can catch him!"  Amari declares with a wide grin on her face.  "Hey uh, I'd make sure your harness is snug...this might get a little...interesting."  She glances over at you.

You double check your harness and you are in snug. Amari picks up the pace and starts to pick up speed towards the exit for the pass.  Traffic is light as you ride along in the Sileighty.  The car is back in sight as your head up the pass.

"Hm, I might actually have him on an uphill run, that boat of his is heavy as hell.  Even with a V8 that thing won't have the same power to weight ratio as my Sileighty."  Amari pauses.  "But I know he can get that car to corner ridiculously well for how big it is."

"Huh?"  You look at her as if she's talking a foreign language.  "I'm not exactly following here, heh."  You flush with a little embarrassment.

"Oh, well I guess nows a good a time as ever."  Amari starts.  "So remember how I said cars were a hobby of mine?  Well, so is racing them.  I've had this Sileighty for awhile, my brother taught me a lot about cars.  But don't worry, I'm not going to do anything stupid.  This jerk pulls any BS moves again and I'll just have to find him another time."

Amari's Sileighty finally has caught up to the mystery car.  This car is definitely nothing like any of the domestic vehicles you've ever seen before.  Its boxy yet has curves at the same time.  The tail lights are triangluar to a point, but curved on the ends of the car.  The trunk itself while flat has a gradual curve on the top of the trunk deck.  The rear, aside from the tail lights, is completely black.  A blue oval is in the upper center of the trunk with what is to be assumed the car's make.  A small rectangular badge is on the lower left of the trunk as well.  Looking upwards the rear window his heavily tinted, and the roof is white instead of black like the rest of the car.

"What on earth is that thing?"  You ask.  "I've never seen anything like it before.  Its sort of odd."

"Yeah, its an import from what I've gathered.  Made by a company named Ford."  Amari responds.  "Heard it is big in America.  Its got a beefy engine but its heavy as get-out.  It puts out pretty close to what my Sileighty has horsepower wise, but since it weighs more it has to work harder.  The handling on this one is pretty good though, for how big it is at least.  But still...Uphill we should have this."

As the Ford makes its way to the first turn, the car slows down and hits the brakes.  The car does this suddenly and with notability.  Suddenly the rear of the car swings sideways and runs through the curve, but in what seems like a physics-defying move.  Is it moving sideways?  You hear the tires squealing as the Ford slides through the turn.  You see the side of the car and you notice the doors are also black like the rest of the car.

"Amari, how is the car---waahh!"  You scream.

Before you can finish your question, Amari quickly hits the brakes.  She then uses her foot to hit both the clutch and accelerator as she downshifts into a lower gear.  She taps them and the car shifts smoothly into the gear.  The car's rev goes high and she then flips the steering wheel as she hits the turn.  Suddenly the car starts to slide sideways like the Ford did, though its much smoother and uniform.  You still grab onto the side of the door as she performs these outrageous maneuvers.  She exits the turn and the car evens out as it heads uphill, chasing the Ford.

This is a new and strange feeling.  A little terrifying, but you feel that Amari wouldn't intentionally put you in danger, and you hope you're right about that.  This driving experience continues on as Amari closes the gap little by little, turn by turn.  The Ford comes closer into view after each turn.  Soon enough you're literally on the rear bumper of the Ford.  You get a good look at the markings on the trunk.  The blue oval indeed says "Ford" on it, like Amari said.  The small rectangular badge reads "POLICE INTERCEPTOR."  Is that the model of this car?  A Ford Police Interceptor?  They're definitely not used as police vehicles here.  Your father being a police officer, you know for a fact that they use Toyota Crowns as their backbone vehicle along with some faster "high-speed" pursuit vehicles for extraordinary occasions.

You look over at Amari as she continues to put pressure on the large Ford.  Time almost slows down as she once again brakes and throw the shifter down with her arm.  You watch her smooth bare legs as she uses her heel and toe to tap the clutch and accelerator again as the car downshifts.  Its almost awe-inspiring to watch her do this so non-chalantly.  Its clear she's very proficient in driving skills.  You smile a little bit as you watch Amari, its almost like she's in a "zone" of some sort, where outside distractions don't affect her.

You snap out of your moment and notice you're almost at the top of the pass.  The Ford at this point is sliding farther out than it was in the beginning of this whole event.  It looks like its having trouble keeping its pace up for some reason.

"Ha!  Figures.  He's burnt his tires up."  Amari grins.  "Now is the time."

"Wha?  Burnt tires?  They're still there though aren't they?"  You confusedly ask her.

"Heh, no not literally burnt up, but he's been giving it his all this whole time, remember how I said that car is heavier than mine?  It puts stress on everything when it comes to when you drive like this.  Since its so heavy the tires are getting worn harder than mine?  Not to mention I haven't been driving as hard as he has since my car is lighter and requires less power to get around corners.  I'm gonna pass him on these next few turns."

The Ford once again has trouble with the next turn, and Amari sets herself up to the inside of the Ford as it swings wide before it finally evens out.  The next turn the Ford tries to dip in to block Amari, but with how worn the tires are, the driver can't block Amari for long.  Amari finally guns it and begins to pass.

Its almost like slow motion again.  You look over at the Ford as you finally pass it.  You look down at the wheels and see they're black steel rims with silver caps in the center.  This car looks very heavy-duty.  You notice the rear passenger windows are tinted as dark as the rear window is.  You look towards the front windows and see the driver.  The driver is a male, definitely not from around here.  He's got both hands on the wheel and its trying his hardest to regain the lead.  Oddly enough the driver is sitting where the passenger should be....its kind of confusing.  The Sileighty passes him and he slowly starts to fall to the rear of you.  The front of the car is strange.  Alongside each of its side rearview mirrors are two black what look to be extra mirrors...one on each side.  But you're not 100% sure if they're mirrors or not.  The front of the car comes into view, the grille is a black horizontally slatted thing with a large Ford emblem on the front.  The headlights sort of bleed over onto the side of the car, though they look to be a separate piece from the headlight.  As Amari passes him you look in the side view mirror and you see him shaking his head.  Eventually Amari gains more ground and the Ford flashes its highbeams a few times and puts its hazards on.

"HAH!  Take that!"  Amari exclaims.  "That big old boat can't take the uphill like my Sileighty!"  She grins as she slows down and moves into the slow lane.

The Ford doesn't slow down and blows by her.  The driver has his hand out of the window and flashes a "peace" sign before dashing off.  Amari then swings back downhill and heads back towards the expressway, albeit at a much more leisurely pace.  She's still grinning.

"Fun eh?"  She asks.  "Not something I always do but man when I do it....its usually lots of fun."  She grins.  "Maybe someday I can teach you....once we get you a car.  Probably won't be the last time we see that guy either.  I think he's a local, just not sure where he got that car.  Its odd."

This....was an incredible event.  You've never felt more alive, but at the same time this whole thing shook you up quite a bit.  You realize that all of this excitement has made you notice you need to...go.  Its not super bad yet, but hopefully you'll be able to use the dorm's bathroom when you get there.  Finally Amari gets back onto the expressway and she continues towards the dorms.

"Whew, after all that excitment, I could use a drink."  Amari proclaims.  "Care if we stop for a snack before we hit the dorms?"

1)  Hit up a snack-stop, get some drinks and such.

2)  Book it to the dorms.

Sasaski's stats:

Slightly Excited (The whole chase has definitely put you in an excited state)

Bladder: 4/10  (Need to go, but nothing major)

Lewd Meter:  2/20  (Watching Amari's smooth legs got your mind going a little bit)

Relationships

Amari  Current Status:  Good Friends  (Trust increase due to letting Amari chase the Ford)

Edited by PWG
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2017 at 3:52 AM, ShowOffX said:

Drifting a Ford XD XD It feels amusing to me.

Anyways; 1.

Trust me, from experience its possible.  Its difficult since its an auto but if you keep her in 2nd and give her some gas, she'll run up sideways.  Only downside is you don't get a lot of RPMs with the bigger V8s so you can't push much over 7k RPM.  Got one of my Crown Vics sideways up an on-ramp late one night.  Came out of it a little rough but made it.  I obviously don't condone any of this ever..  Anyways, back to the story, and I super apologize for how long its been since an update.

You look down at the car's radio to see the time, you figure you've got the time to hit up a local snack stop.

"Yeah, we can go get a snack.  Pick wherever Amari."

"Okay, probably just some little convenience store, I still gotta finished getting dressed for school."  You didn't really notice, but Amari only has her school skirt on.  She has just a t-shirt (and assumingly a bra underneath) on and some sneakers for shoes.

"Ah yeah figured that skirt was familiar."  Feigning that you knew she was half-dressed the whole time.

At the next convenient point, Amari manages to get the car onto the other side of the road and down the mountain.  She takes a spirited pace, but nothing nearly as to what you experienced on the way up.  Shortly afterwards you're back on the main road, driving back towards the dorms and ultimately school.

"So, racing huh?"  You ask out loud.

"Yep.  I know its not a really 'girly' thing but cars are my thing I guess.  Racing became a thing later but you gotta be careful with that stuff.  I don't normally do this with anyone in the car like....ever.  So uh, don't really....say anything about it."  You can hear the nervousness in her voice.

"No I won't.  It was kind of fun honestly.  Wild, but fun."  You chuckle a bit.

"Okay, cool.  Maybe someday I'll teach you some stuff, would be fun to have someone to call the course, or hey even compete against!"  Amari smiles.

"Well, I mean I don't even have a car."  You look out the passenger window.

"Easy fix, we'll look around after school today."  She smiles.

"You sure?  I don't want to be a bother."  You speak timidly.

"No no!  It'll be fun, trust me.  Plus we can go grab a bite to eat or something.  My treat."  Amari is geniune in her response.  You get the feeling she really likes spending time with you.  And you enjoy her company as well.  At the same time it feels a little strange to feel this way about her.  You always thought you'd get these feelings with a guy, or something.  As these thoughts run through your head, you become silent for a bit.  But Amari snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Hey, we're here."  Amari stops the car.  She ended up going to a Seven & I Holdings store.  Makes sense, there's literally only like...a million of them around.  You both get out and head inside.

"I'm gonna change real quick in the bathroom and I'll come right back okay?  Get me a Ramune and like, some Wasabeef crisps or something.  Yeah?"  Amari walks into the back of the store.

"Okay!"  You're not even sure she heard you, but you get her requested items.  You also get a Ramune, and some dried Nori with salt.  Amari rush back out, takes the items and pays for them.  With that, you two get back in her Sileighty and get back on the road.  The dorms are only a short ways off, and then it'll be off to school for the half-day that you have.

"So, why didn't you take the driver position?  I mean you probably have more experience than Kin."  You surmise.

"Eh, driving a car and a giant steel box are two different things.  Kin clearly has experience with driving something.  Not sure what but it isn't cars.  But there's no way I'd want to do that.  Not to mention its really exciting to be a loader.  I want to see how fast I can our rounds per minute up to."

"Ah, didn't think about the size difference."  You start munching on your Nori.  In a few minutes you end up at the dorms.  Its a pretty unassuming building.  Two stories, large,  and white.  The dorms almost remind you of a hotel or apartment complex.  Amari parks the car but leaves it running.

"Hey, hold up for a second, I'm just gonna drop these boxes off in the dorm and we'll go to school."  She takes the boxes one or two at a time and goes to the first dorm on the left on the ground level.  It takes all of about 15 minutes, but in that 15 minutes you finish your snack and drink.  You do feel a slight need for the bathroom.

Amari heads back to the car to drive to the school.

Options:

1)  Ask Amari if you can go in the dorm's bathroom.

2) Hold it until you get to school.

Sasaski's stats:

Calm and Relaxed (The trip and conversation with Amari brought the overall mood to a more relaxed and calm state)

Bladder: 5/10  (Need to go, and you just finished another drink...)

Lewd Meter:  2/20

Money:  $75,000

Relationships

Amari  Current Status:  Good Friends  (Talking with Amari on the car trip gave you a little view into her)

Gina  Current Status:  Friends