Sign In

female Girls Und Panzer Interactive Story

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drink lots of fluids to get as desperate as possible.

Read plz   Our main character:   Your alarm clock goes off exactly as it was supposed to at 6:30 AM.  You rub your eyes and slowly realize why you set your alarm clock so early...today is the f

Talk to girls in the truck and ask if they are desperate to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the whole lack of updates.  Looks like everyone wants to get food.  ALSO.  I'm going to spoiler up some questions for this story, only because I'd like to get an idea where we should go with some stuff.  These questions will pop up from time to time, or even in the options section so keep your eyes peeled.

You ponder a bit.  You are hungry.  You only had that snack before class today, so food does sound good.

"What do you have in mind for food?"  You ask.

"Hmmm,   How about Udon?"  Amari answers your question with another question.

"Udon sounds good, I'm down for that."  You reply.

"Okay, there's a Hanamaru Udon around here somewhere...."  Amari trails off.

After about 20 minutes of searching, Amari finds the place.  She parks and you both exit the car.  You leave your satchel in the back, putting your cell phone in your pocket.  Both of you quickly cruise through the parking lot, not paying much attention to the surroundings other than the front doors of the udon shop.  Upon entering the restaurant, you look over the seating area.  Not super busy so you're not too worried about finding a seat after ordering.  There's nobody in line so you step up to the counter.  You order some Tori Dashi Udon and a regular sized soda, and reach for your wallet to pay...

...Only to realize you left it in the car.  Whoops.  You go to explain the situation when Amari puts down money to pay.  She looks up at you and smiles.

"I'll catch it.  Don't worry about it."  She remarks.

"You sure?  Like I totally didn't mean to leave my wallet in--"  You start.

"No don't even worry its like a drop in the bucket haha."  She seems sincere about it.

Amari takes her Curry Udon and her extra large soda and walks over to a booth in the seating area.  You follow and sit on the other side of the booth.

"Hey, thanks for covering me back there, I'll catch the next meal I promise."  You start.  "I totally forgot my wallet."

"No seriously don't even worry about it.  This isn't an issue trust me."  She smiles and takes a drink of her soda.  "Like I said this is a drop in the bucket."

You're taken back a little bit by the gratuity of Amari.  You're sure she would have accepted your offer of covering the next meal.  You wonder why she'd be so quick to decline the offer.  While pondering this you dig into your Udon.  Its really good.  The chicken is delicious, and the egg....so tasty.  Amari eats her curry as well.

"Pretty good huh?"  She asks inbetween eating.

"Oh yeah, this chicken is fantastic."  You reply.  You catch yourself before trying to thank her again for covering your purchase.

About 15 minutes later and both of you have finished.  Your finish your soda and look over at Amari who has about half of her huge soda left.  You relax a bit and while you do so Amari finishes her soda.  You opt to clear the table.  Both you stay at the table for another 10 minutes or so.  Finally both you decide that its time to head outside.  You both head for the doors and stand outside.

"So, ready to go?"  Amari asks.  She seems a bit fidgety as she stands in place.  You notice her legs are closer together than when she was standing guard at the car.  You wonder if she's trying to hide something from you.

Options:

Go to car lot?  Yes/No

Ask Amari why she's so fidgety?  Yes/No

(If no to both, suggest an option!)

Sasaski's stats:

Mostly dry/drying

Bladder: 0/10  (empty)

Lewd Meter:  11/20

Inventory:  Cell Phone  (Everything else is in the car)

Money:  $75,000

Relationships

Amari  Current Status:  Close Friends 

Gina  Current Status:  Friends

SPOILERED QUESTION BELOW

So, I know this started off as a wetting only, do we want to include messing at all?  I'll work around with any suggestions about this.  Depending on where the story goes there will probably be more questions in the future.  Anyways let me know your opinions/suggestions

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...