Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I am a witch who wets her jeans while teleporting

Hello,

this is short but I would love to know what you think of the general concept.

The idea is that I am an apprentice witch, taught by my grandmother. She is an old school type of witch, with broom and everything. I now go to witch college and there are mostly "modern" witches. They use new spells like teleport and find my broom out-dated. We just had teleport exams and I got a bad grade. What happened was that I did teleport, but I also re-appeared naked.

Now I am at home, practicing the spell. I don't turn up naked, but I somehow keep wetting myself! Through practice I find out that I might have unveiled pretty special powers :)

I had this idea for some weeks and now I just released my first clip.

I would love to continue the witch idea and hope for some feedback. Thank you :)

HD sinna witch trailer.mp4

If you don't want to download, you can also watch it on my homepage: Watch on sexysinna.com

(If you want to buy the clip, you can find it here)

Kisses,

Sinna

Edited by Sinna (2pee4you) (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Thanks bennko :) I always think of new things. I rarely make the same clips if I don't have to. I just wanted to add that I had to remove the clip from my own homepage because some guy with a script/bot downloaded it about 2.5 million times in two days (while I was abroad at the funeral of my grandma, no joke) and caused me 4000$ in damages. I could barely pay my rent. Lesson learned. Removed all free videos from my site. It's sad for me as well. One person can destroy everything for everyone.

Edited by Sinna (2pee4you) (see edit history)