Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

-I want to be tied up (fully clothed, in like a cute outfit) and forced to drink a lot of water. Then, I would hold it until I wet myself. Mmm. Then, as 'punishment' I would be pissed on. (Maybe by lots of people.)
-I want to be tied up (naked or clothed whatever.) in like a fetish club, and when ever someone has to piss or cum, they could do it on me. ;)
- I want someone to do the hand in water trick while I am sleeping, so I wet myself in my sleep.
-I want to have a large group of people pee on me all at once (or at least multiple at once) Gender doesn't matter as long as they are clean.
-I want to live in a place where when I have to pee I have to just squat (or not) where I am and let it go, no matter what I am wearing. (Or who is watching?)
-I want to wet myself on someones lap.
-I want someone to wet themselves on me.
-I want to be jizzed on. (any gender)
-I want to be jizzed on by many people at once.
-I want to have a large group all jizz on me and then piss all over me to 'clean' me off.
-I want to find someone who like piss like I do.
-I want be tied up or tied to something and have many people cum and piss on me. Maybe have it cost some money, or maybe just a free fun thing on the road, so I can get good and soaking. Free to wet myself as often as I like while this is happening too.
-I want to go to like a kink dungeon and have lots of guys fuck me in the ass until they cum, and then fill my ass up with piss. Maybe some of them can fuck my ass until they are about to cum and then let it all go on my back and then piss it clean. ;)
-I want to be tied to bed and have a bunch of people just wetting and cumming all over me. Maybe someone could be eating me out or something.
-I want to be tied standing up with my arms above me after I have had a lot to drink. Then someone who was turned on by it would watch as I struggled to hold my piss, and then wet myself.
-I want to suckle a lactating woman and drink her milk.
-I want to lactate, and have someone drink from me.
-I want piss myself while being suckled. Maybe also have them piss on me at the same time. 

:blink: That sure isn't softcore ideas.

OK - here's my list..

SHE

- I want to make a girl drink a lot and wait as long as possible.

- While waiting I will, as I see fit, forbid her from closing or crossing legs, holding with hands, standing, sitting, dancing, etc. whenever and for as long as I lile.

- I will also try to do everything possible to make it more difficult for her: tickle her, press on her bladder, turn on the tap, finger her, do oral things on her.

- I want a girl to do pretty much the same things to me. ^^

- I want to do oral stuff on a girl until she loses it and pees all over my face. And ehm, you know the rest I guess.  :blush:

- I want full bladder sex. She and me, or preferably both. The fuller the better.

What I'm not into: me peeing on girls - but that said, if any girl would enjoy that I would gladly do it without hesitation.

I really need someone.  :dry:

DAYUM GURL! Someone truly has their priorities straight!  :grin:

I guess it's my turn now...

-I enjoy basically any form of female wetting, but I REALLY love it when they themselves are gaining fun out of it.

-I'd like it if a girl peed herself on my lap.

-I'd love to snuggle with a girl in bed while she pees herself (and maybe pee myself along with her :wink:  ).

-I want to bathe with a girl and let her pee in the bath and watch the golden cloud slowly grow (and again, maybe I pee along with her).

-I'd wanna try and finger a girl again (don't ask what happened the first time... that was during my "experimental phase" when I was maybe a bit too young), and have her cum in my hand.

-I'd love to have a girl really desperate, and tease me while she's holding it.

-I'd like to have either me, or a girl wet them self during a game of who can hold it the longest.

-I'd want to try free-peeing alongside another girl (like both of us peeing on the floor, or on a tree).

-And one last thing... I've never done a diaper wetting before... but I guess there's a first for everything (if you catch my drift :wink: ) Or perhaps change my lover's diaper for her while she smiles back (and maybe "rub" her a little *nudge nudge*).

Those are basically all of the fantasies I can think of at the moment... but yeah...

And I thought I was the only one who wanted this to happen to me. For many years I have desired a girl or even a guy to pee on me and I would pee on them too. My preference is to be fully clothed with jeans on and a Tshirt. A sexy young girl would sit in my lap and kiss me and while we are kissing she would let go. The thought of that really turns me on. I have peed in my pants many times and I love the feeling of being wet like this. I have also left my wet jeans on and peed in them several times in a day. I have masturbated in my wet jeans and I have even wore a diaper and wet them through and soaked my jeans with them on. I have always wanted to meet someone who is into this but we are far apart and very few. Now with the internet it is possible to have a friend where we could chat or leave notes of fantasy with each other. Is there anyone game out there to try it out?

"I want someone to do the hand in water trick while I am sleeping, so I wet myself in my sleep."

I also have this fantasy. I thought that i was alone in that.  I'm actually having more fantasies about bed wetting and having a girl pee herself whilst in bed with me.

I also have a huge fantasy of having a girl sit on my lap and wet her pants whilst sitting on my lap and then I returning the favour.  I was lucky that I got to do that with my ex.  We were sitting in on a park bench and making out. She was sitting on  my lap and I left my lap get warm and wet. She actually strained to pee as hard as she could I could feel it pouring out of her jeans soaking both of us and I came my brains out right then.  It was one one of the most erotic experiences. Sadly we are not in together. 

I've never had the hand in water tick done to me.> I really want to have someone do that to me....and see if I actually pee. 

Yes, that was such an incredible experience. I really would like to experience it again. I wish you the best of luck in finding someone who will indulge your fantasy. Until then you have your fantasies and your thoughts. Picture this:

You are sitting on someone's lap that you desire. You can feel them getting arroused... you have to pee. You are wiggling slightly, pushing yourself into their lap. You per a little thru your pants. You let loose and pee fully into your pants and they climax as you do. They then pee as hard as they can resoaking both you and them.....Well, I hope that was a pleasant thought and that you get to live that fantasy out one day.

I'm not normally into being peed on but I think I'd really love to be used as a male urinal by a girl, i.e. have her stand in front of me and try peeing like a guy on me as if she was using the toilet or urinal. 

Mostly I'm more about seeing than participating; I'd love to see a girl use unusual things like furniture as toilets (I like doing that myself, too, maybe alongside her.)

I have a lot of fantasies,and they are probably usual to all.For example fantasy about girl wetting in my lap....and etc.So i will tell you fantasy which was not mentioned here.It is fantasy about my own wetting site!Site which contain only the best models from whp,in2p,b2b,hdw,rw+some equally good new models.All that in one place.I can imagine pleasure of working with Natalia X or Carissa for example.That only producers knows:)

@ LadyChaos To each their own. If you try collarme, you might be able to find someone.

Oh god, no!

When I say "my man" I mean ONLY my man and, nice as it is to think about, not before we're ready. The thought involving anyone else disgusts me. The thought of hooking up with someone from collarme for the sake of fulfilling any fantasy..... ew. Those people make the FetLife crowd look classy.

(Yes, I know some people on FetLife aren't awful. I'm one of them. There are probably people on collarme that aren't awful too but both sites have bad reputations as far as respectful behaviour goes and collarme's rep worse.)

Lustful Loki One thing from your list grabbed my attention.

- I want someone to do the hand in water trick while I am sleeping, so I wet myself in my sleep.

I have always wanted to try this on someone or have it done to me to see if it really works. To work I would have to be unaware when it is done so I would not be influenced to affect the outcome. I have never wet the bed.

I want to:

- Experience a long period of desperation and eventual pants wetting with a female.*

-A female to surprise me by wetting herself on my lap.

-To do the same to her.

-To have a female enjoy and encourage my desperation and eventual wetting

-To spread her pussy lips when she is very desperate to see her pee hole pop open and see the first drops of pee leak out.*

-To pee off a high structure or place like a bridge over the near by Hudson River, or a high cliff.

* items done a very long time ago with my now ex-wife ,so long ago it almost does not count, so I need to experience it again.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the fantasy of going to Walt Disney World with my wife and being diapered the whole time.  We would take care of changes in the family restrooms when in the parks.  Maybe even use a catheter so that I would be uncontrollably wetting my diaper all the time requiring frequent diaper checks to make sure I didn't leak.

I'm not very sexual most of the time. I guess I just don't have a high libido. When I can get myself into some sort of mood though, I fantasize about a short list of things. Not very hardcore at all, but here goes :)

-I'd love to bounce on a man's lap while I have to pee really bad, grinding our genitals and pressing myself up against him. Then while I'm straddling him, I pee all over his lap

-Or I could just be sitting in his lap normally (legs hanging over the side of his thigh) and I pee on his lap just like that.

-I would absolutely LOVE to be tied up with my hands above my head. My legs would be held open so that I can't press my thighs together in an effort to hold it. I want a guy to witness my struggling. I really love the care-taking aspect of omo so it would really get me off for him to stand/sit close by and tell me soothing and gentle things. He would also be very welcome to finger me any time he wants. This will go on until I'm spurting or full on wetting.

-After I wet myself, I want a guy to take care of me. He would undo my pants and help me change. Bonus points for exchanging my wet pants for fresh ones while I'm sitting on the toilet or if he changes my pants on the bed.

-I'd like to pee down a guy's leg during a shower together. 

-More bonus points to the guy in my fantasies if he remains fully clothed. Suits, long coats that go down to the thighs/knees, leather coats, and/or dark leather boots are the absolute best~

-Sometimes I also fantasize about wearing cute outfits during these other fantasies, like a cute dress with boots. 

This is an interesting topic. Here's some of mine...

-My girl is wearing a cute summer dress, white cotton fullback panties with a floral pattern underneath, and is barefooted. She holds in her pee for several hours. When she is desperate to go, we go to the bedroom and get on the bed (with a plastic sheet underneath). She spreads her legs so her cute panties are visible and finally lets go, soaking her panties, dress, and the bed. We both get naked (or she leaves her wet panties on) and we have sex, getting covered in her pee. We end with me fucking her in doggy position while spanking her wet ass, and I cum on her ass (or face).

-She wears a diaper all day and holds her pee in for several hours. After she bursts into her diaper, I fuck her while she's still wearing the diaper.

-She holds all day and wets her cotton fullback panties on a shiny wooden floor. We both get in the puddle and she gives me a footjob with her wet feet.

-She has been holding for a while and we start watching a really long movie with her sitting on my lap. After a long period of her squirming and fidgeting, she wets herself, getting my lap all wet. We have sex with her facing me in a sitting position.