Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I pee my pants slowly and soak them.

Guest medalpoker

Guest medalpoker

Here is another video by me. I am wearing khaki pants and socks. I wear socks this time because I remember someone commenting on my last wetting telling me that they love it when someone soaks their socks. ;) The video is quite long---9 minutes. This is because I let the pee out very slowly, rather than gushing it all out at once. I pee some, stop, then pee again. In the video you will see me walking around in the tub a lot. This is an attempt to catch all my pee and soak it up with my socks before it reaches the drain. haha. :)

I was moving a bit too fast for a camera (or had it on motion correct or something). This is an error on my part, so if the video becomes a tad blurry for a few seconds at a time when I move, that is why. Mid way into the video, I show my wet socks, I wring the pee out of them, and then I set the camera back up on the counter before letting the last of my pee gush out of me. If you listen closely, you can hear the pee as it hits my pants. You have to really listen carefully though! :p

I hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you guys think so I can improve any future videos I post.

My Movie.mp4

Archived