Sign In

Bladder Size Index - what's yours?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Measured volume isn't a very fair way to compare bladder size or holding ability since larger people will naturally tend to have larger bladders. You need a measure that reflects how big someone is. I

At 5'8 and capacity of 1.7 litres takes me to a 43 - if I was a shortie I'd be into the 50s >.< x

My personal record is around 1600 ml & I'm 5ft tall so that makes me a 56 apparently. The radiographer doing the scan mentioned on my large bladder during my last pregnancy when I had to go &amp

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2023 at 3:15 PM, FinnishWetter said:

I can usually hold around 1500ml max. My height is around 175cm, though I haven't measured it in a while so it might not be that accurate. Those numbers make my BSI 37, which seems decent enough.

1.5L! You're only a year +/- of bladder training away from 2L! Way to go!

It took me years to get from 600ml to 2L, but it was well worth it! When I actually fill up and become frantically desperate, it's the best feeling I can't even describe it!

On 5/4/2023 at 9:39 PM, Daredare205 said:

1.5L! You're only a year +/- of bladder training away from 2L! Way to go!

It took me years to get from 600ml to 2L, but it was well worth it! When I actually fill up and become frantically desperate, it's the best feeling I can't even describe it!

Thank you! A bit off topic, but I have been thinking about trying to increase my capacity, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. Just hold it often, I guess? Since you've obviously worked hard for it, maybe you have some tips to share? If so, feel free to DM me so we don't clutter up this thread!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ciambry

Fascinating, I’m new to this forum and just stumbled across this table. Didn’t even know something like this was existing.

I’m 1.68 and I can hold around 1.6L. Though this was a while ago since I bothered with measuring only once. I think I can do better than that. So for now I give me a 45, but I’m quite sure I can improve on it. Keep you posted 🙂

Guest Ciambry

Thanks! 

I wasn’t relaxed, that’s sure. But I also wasn’t desperate. I was in that kind of state where you feel nervous and having to pee is a constant thought in your head. 

Guest Ciambry
5 hours ago, Simcaste said:

Wow, 45 is a very high number, also given that you were not at your limit, if I’m understanding correctly.
Were you desperate before measuring it? Are you planning to do it again?

Thanks!

I wasn’t relaxed, that’s sure. But I also wasn’t desperate. I was in that kind of state where you feel nervous and having to pee is a constant thought in your head.

7 minutes ago, Ciambry said:

Thanks!

Nice, so your max capacity could be quite more than that! Do you hold sometimes to the limits when you just can't hold any longer, or it's too painful to continue?

Guest Ciambry

I seldomly push it that far, but of course sometimes it does happen. Like when I’m too busy with what I’m doing, or simply there are no restrooms (or good restrooms) around 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I’m writing on behalf of ciambry. For reasons, she decided to delete her account over here. However, I could remain in touch with her over the past weeks. She told me that if anyone is interested, he/she could reach her out on Kik at the username ciambry1. Unfortunately, she does not intend to come back on the forum.
Sorry for the spam.

• 5 weeks later...