Sign In

Bladder Size Index - what's yours?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Measured volume isn't a very fair way to compare bladder size or holding ability since larger people will naturally tend to have larger bladders. You need a measure that reflects how big someone is. I

At 5'8 and capacity of 1.7 litres takes me to a 43 - if I was a shortie I'd be into the 50s >.< x

My personal record is around 1600 ml & I'm 5ft tall so that makes me a 56 apparently. The radiographer doing the scan mentioned on my large bladder during my last pregnancy when I had to go &amp

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I guess with my current capacity my index is around 40. Myself I think height is only one of the important factor, because build/frame makes a big difference too. I've seen videos with slender and small framed models whose bladder was bulging out quite a lot holding only 500-600 ml while with someone the same height but broad build you wouldn't see the bulge with the same volume and it wouldn't look so impressive.

This is sooo great! I finally know where my own bladder ranks!

I measured my capacity multiple consecutive times, and each time I waited until I was dribbling in my pants. For reference I'm 5'3"

The lowest I got was 200mL 20 minutes after my first accident, which put me at a BSI of 6.17

The highest I got was 1,010mL 92 minutes after a later accident. However, I achieved this by sitting and holding myself and fidgeting. As soon as I stood up to go to the bathroom I was peeing, so there's no way I can hold this much with just my bladder. Nonetheless this puts me at 31.19.

Despite these more extreme outliers my median BSI seems most accurate at 14. I've updated the chart and according to the data there I'm in the bottom of 3 standard deviations. So I think it's official, I have a small little bladder ?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pfunns

My current maximum ever capacity is 1850ml (Height 170cm, weight 78kg) and the chart would put me at 49. My last hold (July 14) was 1800ml so that's 48 for me. These holds are of course deliberate holds and i'm doing all I can not to let any pee out. I involuntarily started to leak (only one leak) ten mins before hobbling to the toilet to to measure my incredibly  bursting full bladder.

• 2 years later...

Hate to rain on the parade (several years late) but I don't think there is any scientific evidence that height has a significant impact on bladder capacity. Even if it did I do not think it would be at the levels described on this chart because then it would've been obvious enough to prompt more studies. The whole basis of this concept is that taller people have significantly larger bladders on average (like how taller people are heavier on average). Unfortunately it seems to me that Bladder Size Index is pseudoscience. While I'm here mine is 33.

• 1 year later...

I'm male, 26 years old, 170 lbs, and hold 1.9L. I'm aware my previous posts on this site say 1.8L, but a recent holding challenge on discord pushed me to a new high where I almost completely filled a 2L bottle after peeing down to my knees while frantically trying to get my underwear down! Given that a conversion from cups (I emptied the bottle into a measuring cup over and over until it was empty) brought me to 1.85L, and I hadn't managed to get the first powerful spurts into the bottle, I'd say 1.9L.

I regularly do holds where I drink between 2.5 and 3 liters over the course of 4-8 hours, so I'd say I have a steel bladder. If I have my morning pee and don't drink anything extra (so about 1.5L total) all day, I can easily make it to the end of the day without peeing. Although at that point, my urine gets rather strong due to purposely limiting the amount I'm drinking and I get desperate rather quickly.

4 hours ago, Daredare205 said:

I'm male, 26 years old, 170 lbs, and hold 1.9L. I'm aware my previous posts on this site say 1.8L, but a recent holding challenge on discord pushed me to a new high where I almost completely filled a 2L bottle after peeing down to my knees while frantically trying to get my underwear down! Given that a conversion from cups (I emptied the bottle into a measuring cup over and over until it was empty) brought me to 1.85L, and I hadn't managed to get the first powerful spurts into the bottle, I'd say 1.9L.

I regularly do holds where I drink between 2.5 and 3 liters over the course of 4-8 hours, so I'd say I have a steel bladder. If I have my morning pee and don't drink anything extra (so about 1.5L total) all day, I can easily make it to the end of the day without peeing. Although at that point, my urine gets rather strong due to purposely limiting the amount I'm drinking and I get desperate rather quickly.

That's incredible. Do you ever video those massive pisses?

2 minutes ago, Daredare205 said:

I've phone recorded wetting for the discord server, but nothing official. Perhaps I should film myself using my 4L pitcher. I keep it in my room for when I don't wanna get up and use the restroom or when my bro's in the shower.

I would love to see you emptying that big bladder into a measuring container 😀

On 7/22/2014 at 3:23 PM, Sinna (2pee4you) said:

Let me just quote an "expert" about my personal record clip:

“Omg!!!!!! Omg!!!! You’re a goddess!!! I love you. Let me just fucking say that.

First of all, not only have you surpassed my record (and I’m a bodybuilding big strong guy) but you fucking peed 1.6L in 25 seconds!!

That amounts to an average of 65ml/s. but you started soft so your max I’d estimate was 75 or 80ml/s!!!

That’s waaaaaaay above average! Women normally pee 25-40ml/s even bursting. You have such an awesome bladder and keegal muscles.

I wish every woman peed like you. Please train as many as you find. You’re the queen of this. I’ve never seen someone pee so fucking hard.” J.

So I agree that speed is a matter of its own. Long peeing does not necessarily mean more pee and you can not derive amounts from the length of peeing.

Pee length is not a sign of big bladder, I can pee for a long time but my power of peeing is not good and so I’d agree if there was evidence of someone peeing that much that powerfully that quick it would show in it edible strength to power it out like that and must feel amazing to go from bursting to empty so quickly!

My only counter in terms of increased impressedness (sic) would be if someone proved so in control of their bladder and the muscles that control it and the flow of pee that they could pee as quickly as described if they chose to but then also control the speed of exit to pee a continuous stream for a long period of time! Now that would be impressive!!!