Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interrupted making a wetting video

That is definitely adorable.

A similar thing happened to me a few days ago, except I wasn't filming a video and I was going to purposefully wet my underwear instead of a diaper. We only have one bathroom, so I had feeling this would happen. I went to the bathroom at 12:30, after everyone was asleep. I was seriously almost about to let go onto the floor when my mom got up and knocked on the door. I'm very thankful that she knocked then, and not after I had made a huge puddle on the floor to clean up in 5 seconds, but it was still very jarring! I rushed to put my clothes back on and I flushed the toliet and washed my hands to make it sound like nothing unusual was going on. She didn't suspect a thing at all, but I think I'll only wet myself when I'm home alone from now on, or at least I'll steer clear from the bathroom when other people are home. I don't get any thrill out of the possibility of getting caught. I like omorashi to be a private thing for me.

The one video posted here a few weeks ago with the lady holding in her room, and her kids (?) keep shouting and knocking on the door, and she has to repeatedly leave the room to get them to settle down.

amaron32,

I'd love to see that!  I'll look for it on the forum myself, but unless it's easy to find, could you link us across to the topic that was posted with this video?  Thanks!

--David

Archived