Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else not all that into wetting?

I know, I know, it sounds heretical for an omorashi forum! But omorashi covers a lot more than just wetting and to be honest wetting is my least favourite part of omorashi! 

My main peeing kinks include:

• Holding (part of omorashi)
  • Desperation (definitely part of omorashi!)
  • Just making it to the toilet rather than wetting (could be considered omorashi?)
  • Peeing in/on unusual things
  • Or, to a lesser extent, just going to the toilet
  • Genderplay in peeing (wrong bathroom, girls standing, boys sitting, etc.)
  • Ageplay in peeing (peeing contests, childish words for it, going outdoors, other childish pee-related things)
  • The sound and appearance of a pee stream

Don't get me wrong, I do like a cute wetting scene every so often! But it isn't my main peeing kink. It's way, way down the list. Given the fact that so many of the fetishes listed above involve free-flowing streams, either into a toilet or somewhere else, letting it out in your clothes sometimes feels like a waste of a good pee stream that could have gone somewhere hotter! ^^;

So is anyone else really into omorashi and peeing but not all that much into the wetting aspect? I just feel like in general there's too much emphasis on it. ^^;

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know, I know, it sounds heretical for an omorashi forum! But omorashi covers a lot more than just wetting and to be honest wetting is my least favourite part of omorashi!    My main peeing kinks i

glad im not the only one who thinks this way o.o im really not amused with wettings at all tbh.

It's all about the desperation for me, & then preferably a freepee conclusion where I can see the stream 

I am actually really into wetting. But I don't like seeing others wet nearly as much as I like wetting myself - and seeing others wet does not remotely compare to my fantasies of having a person or a character I'm fond of watch me wet, and then take care of me afterwards. 

I DO like a lot of those things on your list, though! Desperation is good, and I do like the childish gestures or words associated with it, makes it even better. I love when a person applies her hands between her legs, trying desperately to hold herself. It's sort of one of those childish gestures that I'm fond of.

Peeing in unusual places is fun, too. When I was little, there was an old trash can laying around outside that was garbage (yes, the garbage container was garbage itself, meant to be gotten rid of), so I pushed it behind the tree and peed into it. Peeing outside in general is great - I'm kind of thinking I'll target the deck stairs next, but it has to get a bit warmer outside first.

Some girls can adjust themselves in a way that allows them to pee standing up. I love that. I like the image of a girl with her pants down a little bit, and she uses her fingers to adjust herself to almost aim her stream. 

I'm really mainly into the desperation. Of course if I saw another girl wet herself I'd probably be watching intently :D. But I do prefer her making it to the toilet at the last second rather than wetting. And I'm fascinated to some degree by everything having to do with going to the bathroom, bathrooms, potty parity etc. But the primary interest is female desperation.

I guess I'm in the minority. I could do without most of the things you listed. To me they're just "foreplay" to the wetting. Often when watching a omorashi video I skip past the desperation and go straight to the wetting.

I'm not entirely with you--I definitely enjoy the "foreplay" parts--but wetting is very very important to me, and I'm very focused on that aspect. If someone actually makes it to the toilet before they wet, it ruins it a little for me! I enjoy people deliberately wetting too.

"Just wetting" does nothing for me. I am definitely only into the wetting that results from real (female) desperation. However, going through my life I learned that this kind of wetting practically never happens, if the girl/woman wants to avoid it by any means. Instead, desperate females finally pee literally everywhere, if they would otherwise need to let go in their clothes. This is in fact a completely logical behaviour! I always did and would do exactely the same - as I am not into wetting myself.

When I learned that this "principle" applies for the huge majority of the population, I understood that the particular type of wetting I am into, practically never happens in reality and therefore I will most probably never see it. As a result, my fetish focuses now more on the realistic scenario: Being turned on by a girl/woman who is becoming extremely desperate til it's an emergency and to see which solution she finally choses for her dilemma.

Since I focus more on the emotional changes and psychological aspect of it, the wetting may or may not be important depending on the circumstances of the situation.

Being desperate to the point of nearly bursting can already bring someone down and humiliate them. A person whom is usually confident can suddenly become vulnerable and mortified when they feel like they're about to have an accident. I guess that's where most of my feelings come from is those newly changed emotions. If someone were to help them in some way, such as getting them to a bathroom as quickly as possible (maybe the victim doesn't know where the closest one is, too shy to ask, too scared of being seen), or covering them so they can drop their pants and pee in a safe spot, then that would make me feel wonderful. If they end up wetting themselves, then they feel like a failure, a disgusting little baby, or something like that. Someone making them feel better about it, giving them something to cover up with and comfort them does the same for me as the above. 

So it's not really important to me as I don't want them to be desperate or wet themselves. I can only speak for myself when I say I don't have a real interest in omorashi in itself at all. I take certain aspects of the interest and put them under my umbrella interest of which there is no name for. I've explained that in past posts so I won't go into that again. In short, I don't enjoy wetting or desperation. Why am I here then? Because there is no other place that even comes remotely close to what I'm "into". This is the closest.

I know, I know, it sounds heretical for an omorashi forum! But omorashi covers a lot more than just wetting and to be honest wetting is my least favourite part of omorashi! 

My main peeing kinks include:

• Holding (part of omorashi)
  • Desperation (definitely part of omorashi!)
  • Just making it to the toilet rather than wetting (could be considered omorashi?)
  • Peeing in/on unusual things
  • Or, to a lesser extent, just going to the toilet
  • Genderplay in peeing (wrong bathroom, girls standing, boys sitting, etc.)
  • Ageplay in peeing (peeing contests, childish words for it, going outdoors, other childish pee-related things)
  • The sound and appearance of a pee stream

Don't get me wrong, I do like a cute wetting scene every so often! But it isn't my main peeing kink. It's way, way down the list. Given the fact that so many of the fetishes listed above involve free-flowing streams, either into a toilet or somewhere else, letting it out in your clothes sometimes feels like a waste of a good pee stream that could have gone somewhere hotter! ^^;

So is anyone else really into omorashi and peeing but not all that much into the wetting aspect? I just feel like in general there's too much emphasis on it. ^^;

That's right. It's way, way down the list, if it has to be on the list at all. For me, such a failure makes a woman less interesting. Okay, I don't want to be too rigorous. I can accept a few drops in the underware, leaked in the heat of the battle.

I think you've gathered from most of my drawings that wetting is not on the top of my list. I like it, but I enjoy seeing an actual stream and seeing the resulting puddle. I'm pretty far on the hetero side of things, but the whole idea of a naughty girl (such as my favorite vampire, Nikki) who simply gets a kick out of peeing anywhere and everywhere is something that excites me greatly.

I think what I love most, is just when a girl is peeing in a non-conservative manner, such as standing up, legs spread, or otherwise making no effort to conceal the fact that she is peeing. "Exhibitionistic peeing," I guess you could call it. On that note, yuri peeing is another omorashi-related item that I love.

One of my personal favorites is a form of "innocent peeing". For example, a girl really like this other person (casually or romantically). She wants to do something to please them, so she decides doing something like letting him/her watch her pee on something would be an ideal way to do that.

This is exactly how I feel, with all of the things mentioned being very similar to my interests (with the exception of gender/age play).  I actually can't wet and will just get kidney pain if I try to keep holding till I lose control...I've leaked a bit on rare occasions, just briefly from standing up or changing positions, but only once has it even been enough by the time I peed to show at all.  The idea of wetting really doesn't do anything for me at all, and I'm all about the desperation.  That's the part that turns me on...being made to wait, trying to hide the need to pee, being teased/tortured, and such.

The closest I've come to wetting has been losing control from climaxing when masturbating, and that's not really the same.  Beyond the orgasm and all, it really did nothing extra for me doing that, compared to using the toilet normally.  Peeing in unusual places definitely has an appeal to me, though it's something that's extremely difficult (and often completely impossible) for me to do cos of pee-shyness, so I don't have much experience at all with it.

The ending is still important to me and part of the enjoyment, I just enjoy a different ending than wetting.  The frantic dash to the loo, the sound that a particularly forceful stream makes when hitting the toilet, how long it keeps going without stopping, and that dizzying, weak-at-the-knees feeling from having an epic pee.  Nothing is more satisfying than making it for me, even in fantasy (though of course, in reality it's the only option anyway).

I'm not sure how I feel about somebody else wetting, since I'm not interested in anybody else's desperation unless they're another guy and I'm relating to an experience they had and imagining what it must've felt like.  Girls peeing can be erotic in the right contexts, and I find it hot when a girl is turned on by wetting herself, but I really have no interest at all in it otherwise.

I have always loved wetting, ever since the day that... uh... maybe I shouldn't go into that. Although I love almost everything about wetting, I must admit that despite what most people say, probably what does it best for me is when a girl pees herself, but rather than looking sad and embarrassed, to be happy and playful about it. When they pee themselves and are just simply enjoying the experience. ^_^

Desperation is fun, but wetting is what it all boils down to for me!

Desperation is like sports. It's fun to be a part of, but watching it gets boring fast.

I think I disagree with that analogy...I'm not into being desperate myself, but I like having a say in part of the control of another person. I actually think desperation can be rather cute, but I'd rather it end with a wetting than making it. However, I'm not always completely turned off by the invidiaul making it.

I have always loved wetting, ever since the day that... uh... maybe I shouldn't go into that. Although I love almost everything about wetting, I must admit that despite what most people say, probably what does it best for me is when a girl pees herself, but rather than looking sad and embarrassed, to be happy and playful about it. When they pee themselves and are just simply enjoying the experience. ^_^

I feel the same way as this. The desperation and emotional part doesn't really do anything for me. I'm more about wetting and the action of peeing. My fetish i centered on pee, so I like anything involving it directly. I also rather happy and playful than sad and embarrassed. I guess because I have no interest in the domination/psychological side of things.

I'm personally not into wetting myself or male wetting. But it ties into my sadistic side, seeing the desperation and the humiliation in someone else. 
The buildup to the wetting is enjoyable. But the main focus is the wetting itself. 
I also like this in diapers. But not so much the age play part. 
I'm not a fan of free flowing streams, they don't do anything for me. 

I feel the same way as this. The desperation and emotional part doesn't really do anything for me. I'm more about wetting and the action of peeing. My fetish i centered on pee, so I like anything involving it directly. I also rather happy and playful than sad and embarrassed. I guess because I have no interest in the domination/psychological side of things.

I'm the same, but that's exactly why I prefer free peeing than wetting! Wetting to me seems to be more about the humiliation side than the peeing itself. You don't really see any urine, just a damp patch on clothing. It seems purely psychological to me, although you'd probably see it differently.

Free peeing though is a LOT more about the urine itself, the act of urination, etc. The stream is visible then as a proper flow of urine rather than a damp patch on clothing, relief feels more genuine since it's going where the person wants it to, and in some cases, genitalia might be visible too. Plus it certainly seems more "happy and playful" to pee on/in things than to wet yourself! I love mischievously peeing in places and in ways you're not "supposed to."