Sign in to follow this  

Laugh wettings

Generally bad form unless you don't have any of your own in which case you're not going to be able to!!!! Good job starting a post for these type of videos. As AS90 correctly pointed out they are available in other forums, however they are not readily available in their own category. (Sorry I have no videos of my own to add here at the moment.)

She is extremely cute, and the pic is just hot. But it was the other girl who peed herself.

Do you mean the one in black, sitting down, or the one in pale blue? The girl in black was definitely the wetter in this situation. Pale blue even hits black really rather hard at one point. I was going to add this to the thread, but John Smith pipped me to the post that day!

Do you mean the one in black, sitting down, or the one in pale blue? The girl in black was definitely the wetter in this situation. Pale blue even hits black really rather hard at one point. I was going to add this to the thread, but John Smith pipped me to the post that day!

I would have thought (and hoped) so too. I am only confused because of the extended wetness at the pale blue's bum. How could the girl in black have produced this huge stain? Girls pee just downwards, not in the direction of a girl sitting on their lap. Yes, I have seen how the pale blue hit the girl in black. It should mean that you are right, but how does female anatomy allow this? Maybe she had her bum really on the chair, not just sitting on the other's thighs. Assuming this:

The idea that the girl in black needs to pee but keeps sitting with her legs wide open, gleefully sit-dancing but otherwise doing just nothing to prevent an imminent accident - is almost too much, isn't it? And this little devil simply lets it happen, pees herself, her friend and the chair, keeps her legs spread and just laughs, even knowing for sure that the whole scene is filmed. And I am not sure she knows how hot this is. Maybe she finds it just funny. Still, not showing any embarrassment but just this shout of laughter is remarkable. I am sure this is not the first time she wet herself at her age.

Maybe she didn't have to go all that bad until she started laughing, and once she started laughing it was too late to do anything about it. That's what I imagine leads to a great many laugh wettings.

She is extremely cute, and the pic is just hot. But it was the other girl who peed herself.

I just grabbed what I thought was a good laugh::wet frame from the video

to display a screen shot for smithjohn's upload.

This is probably a better one (knowing the context) from a bit earlier where the girl in black realizes that

her friend just peed in her lap.

post-31830-0-62747700-1387339866_thumb.j

(Edited for screenshot etc.)

Edited by Teflon34

I just grabbed what I thought was a good laugh::wet frame from the video

to display a screen shot for smithjohn's upload.

This is probably a better one (knowing the context) from a bit earlier where the girl in black realizes that

her friend just peed in her lap.

So you think, like me initially,  that the girl in pale blue was the wetter? westegg said, "The girl in black was definitely the wetter in this situation." - I am not sure who is right.

And in mine.

attachicon.gif!wets Herself01.jpg

I seriously thought this video was so hot. I mean the one in the black shirt just sits there with her legs open like there is nothing wrong until.... she starts to smile and laugh a bit and (knowingly and on purpose) pees on her friend. That it is so hot because she did it on purpose. She is such a naughty girl! :P By the way, I would not mind if there was a girl sitting in the same chair that did this to me. Heck, I would let her pee all over me instead of getting up from the chair. ;)

This really is one of the greatest and most original videos ever.

Pretty sure it's the girl in black, too.

A couple laugh wettings.  In one, a couple girls wet themselves laughing outside on a driveway.  One girl kneels down and wets her jeans, and her friend is overcome with laughter and sits down and wets her sweatpants.  You get to see them walk inside and discuss their pee-soaked situation.

The other video is short and simple - a girl stands, laughs, and wets down both legs of her light jeans.

4CCF2DF4.flv

2094064981.flv