female Doing Something while peeing

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Site Rip part 01   SiteRip_part1.zip     Site Rip part 02   SiteRip_part2.zip

Thank you. Nice Video about Faye. She sits in front of her TV and pees in her Jeans.   Faye is wetting her Jeans during playinga game on TV.part1.rar Faye is wetting her Jeans during playinga gam

Here you go.     Pissing_Wile_Hoovering_-_EroProfile.mp4 Naughty_Pees_-_Piss_From_Toilet_To_Floor_-_EroProfile.mp4 Stockholms-bl_ta-tjejer_Stockholm_pee-girls_-_mys-kompis_-_E.mp4 Svenska_amat_re

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, CreativePup said:

I must say I would prefer a threat called "Doing something while ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE (and then losing all control)" LOL

Yes, after having watched those rather silly ones of smoking and supposedly acting casual, followed by just peeing onto a floor. It's way too contrived.

This evening while I was doing a hold and becoming more desperate, I also needed to prepare for dinner.  I wanted so badly to go outside to shuck the ears of corn, flip on video to capture my desperation, and shuck the corn until I could hold it no longer.  But my kid was home and I cannot imagine what reaction that might evoke.

So, perhaps an idea for a future person.  Be really desperate, go outside to shuck corn, hang laundry on a clothes line, etc.  Show the desperation pee dance and keep busy until it all finally releases.   ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...