Female Livret éducatif pour les filles qui ont toujours envie de faire pipi !

Well, thanks to TomatoNLettuce, heres a translation for you guys!

Pisserella

A lovely fairy tale from Peefairy

The day the pretty princess was born, three fairies leaned on her cradle. The first one said: "She will have beauty", the second one said: "She will have her technician certificate (BTS) in hairdressing". The third one, a little drunk, said: "Hehehe, she will have a minuscule bladder and will always be desperate to pee, we'll have a good laugh, girls"!

The beautiful princess grew, and spent her time doing the housework and laundry, because she always peed herself. We nicknamed her Pisserella, she dared not to leave the castle.

An evening she sobbed, her godmother the Great Peefairy appeared, and told her: "Cry, my child, you'll pee less". So the little pisser lamented: "C'mon, there's a party tonight, I wanna go make love with my prince"! The Great Peefairy answered: "Then put on this big, empty pumpkin under your dress, it will make you an ultra-absorbent diaper, you can at least hold it until midnight".

Thrilled, Pisserella downed two bottles of Champagne, and the prince noticed her instantly, because she was the one that squirmed the most gracefully in the long queue of princesses waiting patiently in front of the bathrooms of the ballroom. At five to midnight, she felt like it was now or never; but the queue of young girls in front of the toilets was still very long, and her pumpkin-diaper overflowed... So she had to flee from the castle to not pee herself in front of the whole Court.

But the prince, facinated by her beauty, decided to look for her: He made up his mind to seek for the girl with the smallest bladder in the kingdom. He went door to door with a small Kir Royal cup, asking each to hold it as long as possible.

Once he arrived to Pisserella, she wet herself at the mere sight of the cup. He knew immediately that it was her he was looking for. Back at the castle, they married and had lots of diapers to change.

Fin

I completely forgot about this post. I found the zip file from MKFan200. I will work on translating it this week.

Any suggestion on how I should present the translation?

7 hours ago, inconnue said:

I completely forgot about this post. I found the zip file from MKFan200. I will work on translating it this week.

Can't wait!

15 hours ago, inconnue said:

thankssss friendd

On 8/4/2018 at 6:21 PM, inconnue said:

I'd suggest just putting it in this thread, or doing a pastebin.

It is taking much longer than I though. Can anyone grab me the raw text for me?

On 12/9/2013 at 10:50 AM, Kimiko3 said:

So is anyone going to post the rest of this book? Or is this thread dead now?

Would that be legal?

3 hours ago, Bombality said:

Would that be legal?

I doubt they'll be sending us any DMCA notices.

Grey area for all I know. Normally you can share licensed things as long you do not publish it widespread and you do not commercialize it.

8 hours ago, inconnue said:

Grey area for all I know. Normally you can share licensed things as long you do not publish it widespread and you do not commercialize it.

Ok I guess that makes sense

Honestly needs to be more stuff like this! Hopefully we can get that english translation though, I’ve only just begun my french classes 🙂

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I download the file? It says downloads are restricted to active members and prompts me to pay to get rid of it, does this just mean I have to post more? Is anyone else having this issue?

Posted (edited)
On 8/20/2018 at 11:22 PM, Earbudsplunge said:

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I download the file? It says downloads are restricted to active members and prompts me to pay to get rid of it, does this just mean I have to post more? Is anyone else having this issue?

Post more. I think it's... 10 posts, or something? Just post more, you just need to get rid of introductory status.

Edited by Sake

On 8/22/2018 at 8:35 AM, Sake said:

Post more. I think it's... 10 posts, or something? Just post more, you just need to get rid of introductory status.

By posts, do you mean starting new threads? Or by posting in threads like this? (Off topic from original thread but I'd rather ask here then start a new thread)

12 hours ago, PalindromeJoe said:

By posts, do you mean starting new threads? Or by posting in threads like this? (Off topic from original thread but I'd rather ask here then start a new thread)

They both count.

Posted (edited)

I was still in college when this thread was first made. :blink:

And I take it there's still no English version of this book, or at least a full fan translation?

Edited by MasterXploder

Honestly, I don’t know why this thread made a sudden comeback to the front page, I thought this was relatively new actually. And oh boy was I wrong.

On 8/25/2018 at 4:14 PM, MasterXploder said:

I was still in college when this thread was first made. :blink:

And I take it there's still no English version of this book, or at least a full fan translation?

There isn't. I'm surprised no one has translated it in full.

22 hours ago, Male said:

There isn't. I'm surprised no one has translated it in full.

Lmao same 😂