Well my plan is to do a bit of both. In other words, a mix of a) telling the story of Amanda and she gets up too and b) telling the stories (ie, accidents) that she sees on the device.

Unless people think that's not a good plan?

Oh no, it's perfect :) 

I also like the idea of linking Amanda's own story with the stories of the accidents she is exploring with the device.

Here are two more ideas in case you like it:

- While Amanda is busy getting involved with the device she could put off getting to the bathroom for too long and have an accident herself, and then she has to find an explanation for her mother and / or sister (otherwise she can hide it somehow).

- It could be possible with the device to scan a person and get information about accidents they had longer time ago.

This is one of the best stories on here and it has a lot of potential. It makes me wish I had access to the device. I'd have made some different choices.

A mixture is perfect. I like the idea of developing Amanda more as a character in addition to simply watching said device. It ties the plot together well.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your story so far, my own are far worse. I also enjoyed the fact it focuses on the desperation and wetting without over sexualizing the characters.

Better than five stars in my opinion.

Hi everyone - after a lot of agonising over whether to resurrect one of my stories lately, I've decided to continue this one.

Planning to post the next chapter this weekend :)