Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

attachicon.gifp27f.png

There has to be at least some goat-girl that's into this statistics show.

Here's the list as stands for both my reference and everyone else's:

Skiddo

Pichu

Fennekin/ Espeon

Glaceon

Delcatty

Eevee or Eeveeolution

Charmander

Umbreon (Shiny)

Dragonair

Fennekin

Sorry for the late reply... I was away somewhere for a bit... I really like your art style! It must take years of practice to be able to draw like that!

These. Are. AMAZING!

You are an awesome artist and I love how these look!

I would love to make a request but I need to think about it for a while... I don't want to waste the opportunity to have something this good created!

I'll get back to you with something once I refresh my memory of the pokedex, if that's okay.

I just can't tell you enough how good these are! :D

I love your e_f guage analysis for their bladder.

*Thank you, at first I got really confused when making it because red is generally for urgency (Full for this), but for a gas tank it would be E.

These. Are. AMAZING!

You are an awesome artist and I love how these look!

I would love to make a request but I need to think about it for a while... I don't want to waste the opportunity to have something this good created!

I'll get back to you with something once I refresh my memory of the pokedex, if that's okay.

I just can't tell you enough how good these are! :D

*Thank you very very much! I'm glad you're enjoying them. It's also helping me to really refine my abilities, so it helps me too.

... Plus it's omo, bonus there.

You, my friend, are just an amazing artist! Even though I am further down the list (The Fennekin desperation comic request) just seeing the rest of your artwork is a true treat. As an artist myself, seeing another person's artwork fuels my inspiration and even teaches me techniques to improve my own work. Maybe one day we can share some of our artwork with each other, although I don't do fetish art and I stick to the ol' fashioned Pencil and Paper sketching lol