Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

Okay so could I see Absol? I know I've got one as my DP, but I was the one that added the pee stain below.

So could I see absol in the same pose as your Zorua? And with 1 hand clutching her tail? Similar worried expression too, or perhaps a bit more concerned.  And a shy blush would be excellent too!

And I'd love if you showed her bodily features, especially her breast and navel :tongue: (like you've done in all pictures so far)

Its ok if you add intimates too, like nippals and vulva, but I'd like her fur to grove in and around them  (your first picture is an excellent example)

Could I update my request before you start drawing it? And hopefully this won't mean I'll lose my position when mine will be drawn next....

Basically all I'd like to change is I don't want to see any nippals on her breasts. Just draw her breasts how you've usually done with the other requests (without any nippals). But I'd still like to see the furry top of her vulva that comes out from her pressing legs (in a >< shape)

Oh and in case it hasn't gone without saying... don't forget her lovely mane :smile:

Could I update my request before you start drawing it? And hopefully this won't mean I'll lose my position when mine will be drawn next....

Basically all I'd like to change is I don't want to see any nippals on her breasts. Just draw her breasts how you've usually done with the other requests (without any nippals). But I'd still like to see the furry top of her vulva that comes out from her pressing legs (in a >< shape)

Oh and in case it hasn't gone without saying... don't forget her lovely mane :smile:

Well, Absol is actually one of my favorite pokemon, so I thought I'd do a little mini-mini comic for you.

post-14265-0-67654300-1384031791_thumb.p

post-14265-0-35459900-1384031855_thumb.p

post-14265-0-06273100-1384031860_thumb.p

Still a few more panels coming up, then onto Skiddo.

As much as I hate to interrupt this wonderful comic, I have to make my request; Shiny Umbreon.  One of my favorite pokemon, and my favorite Shiny.  I figured, since the design was still rather simple, it wouldn't be very difficult for someone with artistic talents such as yours :)

Sure! I have a little backlog of other requests, but once I get through them, shiny umbreon is up! Any specifics with pose/ situation?

Oh my.... simply beautiful! Its sensual, but still clean and cute!  :tongue:

Thanks for the wonderful comic dodedrea!

Umm.... now that it's finished, is it okay if I make another request? I don't want to sound too greedy tho.... if you have too many requests I could always save it for another time.

Sure! You can make another request, I pretty backed up from doing the comic though, so it might not be for a little bit : X

Here's the list as stands for both my reference and everyone else's:

Skiddo

Pichu

Fennekin/ Espeon

Glaceon

Delcatty

Eevee or Eeveeolution

Charmander

Umbreon (Shiny)

Dragonair

Fennekin

i like how you started this thread and said "to get better at art". i think everyone would agree (correct me if I'm wrong) that your artwork is perfectly fine the way it is, and anything more would take away from the aesthetics. in short, Your Amazing!

I'm definitely a fan.  

Aw, thank you so much! It's appreciated : )

Edited by dodedrea (see edit history)

Okay thanks! Well after you finish Fennekin, I'd like to see Ninetails. ^.^
Im not sure if it's tricky with all her tails, but I'd like to see her clutching onto one in fright/embarassment.
And lastly... is it okay if we make it a little naughy and show her pussy a bit? Just a line travelling down like in your purlion and pikachu drawings?
And it doesn't have to be a comic, just 1 picture will be fine =)

Im not sure if it's tricky with all her tails, but I'd like to see her clutching onto one in fright/embarassment.

And lastly... is it okay if we make it a little naughy and show her pussy a bit? Just a line travelling down like in your purlion and pikachu drawings?

I second this request.

>w>

<w<

I third it!!

Ninetales was going to be my second request when I got around to it ^^  It's a Pokemon very special to my heart and definitely one of my favorites (I have a lot of favorite Pokemon :P )