No request from me, but just wanted to drop in and give my support! I hope you get around to finishing this amazing comic, but don't worry, we will all be patient for it's conclusion! Great works are worth waiting for!

Real quick warm-up sketch before I hammer through a bit of more of commission stuff! I might come back and finalize/ work on this a bit more later.

• Umbreon (Shiny)
  • Dragonair
  • Zangoose
  • Emolga
  • Mawile 
  • Whimsicott 
  • Shaymin
  • Gallade (M)
  • Charmander (M)
  • Hoopa 
  • Furret 
  • Amaura (F)
  • Mesprit
  • Skiddo (F or M) 
  • Snivy

umb.png

Oh Wimsicott would be so amazing. If you draw it I will do.

On 8/4/2015 at 7:05 PM, Pc Genie said:

Er, I would possibly like to make a clotheless request for the really cool looking Zoroark, it that's okay.

YES

THIS IS SO COOL!

If you aren't too busy (If there are too many, you don't have to do this one), can you try doing a piplup wetting a onepiece swimsuit at the pool?

Thanks!

If your still acepting requests id like to see a female vulpix. If u already did one (I think it was a ninetails though) then a mimikyu (hope its possible with the cloth) I wouldnt mind nudity. Thnx!

Wow. I love your work. Especially the espeon and braixen comic. Hope to see more soon.

Can you please do a Mew that had been holding for hours on end, and wet in a car in front of its trainer

Posted (edited)

@dodedrea

Oh gosh you're behind the Braxien comic? I absolutely love that one. It's so well done and the characters are so amazing. Your art style is pretty unique too!

Edited by InconFurryGirl

On 5/16/2017 at 1:30 PM, InconFurryGirl said:

@dodedrea

Oh gosh you're behind the Braxien comic? I absolutely love that one. It's so well done and the characters are so amazing. Your art style is pretty unique too!

Thank you, thank you so much! It has been drawn over a pretty long period of time so I get pretty annoyed looking at the early panels. I'm still really really trying to improve, so hoping for the best!

On 3/31/2017 at 10:13 PM, Shinigami41 said:

If your still acepting requests id like to see a female vulpix. If u already did one (I think it was a ninetails though) then a mimikyu (hope its possible with the cloth) I wouldnt mind nudity. Thnx!

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip? 

• Vulpix
  • Dragonair
  • Zangoose
  • Emolga
  • Mawile 
  • Whimsicott 
  • Shaymin
  • Gallade (M)
  • Charmander (M)
  • Hoopa 
  • Furret 
  • Amaura (F)
  • Mesprit
  • Skiddo (F or M) 
  • Snivy

vulpixsample.gif

Alternately non-animated at full quality.

tt11.jpg