Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

*whistles* Nice work! Could you do a Raichu, but less...nudity? Not necessarily clothed, but perhaps hidden by the camera angle or by a hand or leg? Also trying to stop the flow/extremely desperate?

:3 This is also the best thing ever, and you have earned a lifetime of free hugs. <3

Sure, and thanks! Well, I guess I'm a little confused about the naked/ lack of nudity thing. I have no issues with doing clothed or nudity, but if you could post a picture which kind of showed what you were explaining? I'm curious.

These are really, really good.

I'm gonna be that one person that goes with the instant classic Gardevoir, just because nobody else will. Probably gonna come back later with something more creative once I can scour my Pokedex here.

Now that I've typed that, I think Victini would be kind of interesting.

Keep up the good work, mate.

I couldnt pass this thread! Pokemorphs! Gaah I' soo love pokemorphs!!

Okay so could I see Absol? I know I've got one as my DP, but I was the one that added the pee stain below.

So could I see absol in the same pose as your Zorua? And with 1 hand clutching her tail? Similar worried expression too, or perhaps a bit more concerned.  And a shy blush would be excellent too!

And I'd love if you showed her bodily features, especially her breast and navel :tongue: (like you've done in all pictures so far)

Its ok if you add intimates too, like nippals and vulva, but I'd like her fur to grove in and around them  (your first picture is an excellent example)

Oh and lastly... excellent job on your pictures so far! :tongue: