Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request...Hollyoaks episodes Desperation scenes

It was me that added most of those to that list, and unfortunately, as far as I am aware, the scenes only remain burned very clearly into the back on my mind and no-where else :(

I have a couple that appeared online years ago, both .exe files which I can no longer open as I switched to  a Mac a year ago :(

Well since you added those entries to the list I've been trying to even find any of the episodes' name but all my efforts ended up with absloutely nothing ! This is just too bad as they sound like pretty awesome scenes to me..I really do hope some of the fellows in the UK have these episodes somewhere or someone can help us find a name or an episode number.

I was just trying to find these a couple of days ago. Other than the Esther wetting and the older woman tied to the railings, I can't find anything. I'm sure I remember watching one of the Lisa ones, would love to see her jeans darken! Didn't know about the Jessica Fox one though. In fact I watched Hollyoaks for the first time in ages last week, not what it used to be!

Well since you added those entries to the list I've been trying to even find any of the episodes' name but all my efforts ended up with absloutely nothing ! This is just too bad as they sound like pretty awesome scenes to me..I really do hope some of the fellows in the UK have these episodes somewhere or someone can help us find a name or an episode number.

If it helps at all it would have been circa 2004/2005, that's when I was watching it regularly, hungover on Sunday mornings. They ran the entire weeks episodes back to back.  So the ones with Lisa and Jessica Fox would have been then.

What do you mean .exe files? Haven't heard of video being stored in exe files before?

Nonetheless if you have them why not zip/rar them and upload them here for someone else to transfer them to a more suitable format?

Trust me they are, well they are Unix Executable File I think.  Anyway I am a tit, I never gave it much though when I changed systems but just now, right clicked and opened in VLC and it bloody well worked! 

Here are the files for zipped for anyone that wants them

Also a clip from Hollyoaks Later last year, 11min 20sec girl runs from car complaining she is going to wet herself, later seen peeing behind a bush.

Hollyoaks_Later_2012_Day_1_17Sept2012_mpeg4.mp4

Hollyoaks.zip

downloaded the zip and encountered a slight problem, the second file plays without any sound no matter which video player I use, any idea on how to fix that?

Oh I forgot to mention, that was how it came. It was on Youtube and the sound had been taken out of it. It's only a short squatting scene of 2 women about half way through. Don't think there is any build up that would require any sound

• 4 years later...
9 hours ago, hihia28 said:

Anyone mind if i necro this thread? Someone recently uploaded a bunch of old Hollyoaks stuff to Dailymotion, so i thought i'd post it in the off chance that one of these videos contains a desperation scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4kvon

alright now we gotta wait for people to actually watch the episode and give us timestamps or clips.

I’ve just had a skim through the Hollyoaks videos from the relevant time (2004/05) and none of them contain the scenes I remember that I originally submitted to the PML unfortunately.

If anyone comes across anymore I’ll happily take a look.  I still remember them really clearly (oh how impressionable the teenage mind is) so know exactly what I’m looking for.

4 hours ago, canipee said:

I’ve just had a skim through the Hollyoaks videos from the relevant time (2004/05) and none of them contain the scenes I remember that I originally submitted to the PML unfortunately.

If anyone comes across anymore I’ll happily take a look.  I still remember them really clearly (oh how impressionable the teenage mind is) so know exactly what I’m looking for.

Do you remember anything else that happened in the episodes in question? Maybe you can identify potential candidates from this list:

http://www.buddytv.com/hollyoaks/season-2.aspx

Edited by hihia28 (see edit history)
1 minute ago, hihia28 said:

Do you remember anything else that happened in the episodes in question? Maybe you can identify potential candidates from this list:

http://www.buddytv.com/hollyoaks/season-2.aspx

I have no idea what happened in the episodes in question, just those scenes.  It’s not something I paid to close attention to, I just used to watch it tired and hungover on Sunday mornings