Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever been told to wet your pants?

I've seen this kind of threads on several other forums but not here at omorashi. Therefor Im quite interested in asking you all if anyone of you ever have been told to wet yourself by your parents, friends, friends parents or maybe some other older person. 

The situation could be like sitting in a traffic jam and desperate for the bathroom but nowhere to go and that someone told you it was okay to just let it go. There is probably loads of other examples out there. 

Someone who's been in a situation like this or even maybe been in a situation where you told someone els (maybe younger sister or so) to just "go"?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember the first time I was "told" to wet my pants was when I was in middle school. I was seeing this girl named Stephanie, even though we never fully dated, she made it a point to tell me that sh

Do not know if the same thing years ago in 8 th grade I made a new friend at school, it was the second week of school, and this was a very small town so really hard not to run into others you know, an

I assume you understand that I didn't mean it that way?   

I remember the first time I was "told" to wet my pants was when I was in middle school. I was seeing this girl named Stephanie, even though we never fully dated, she made it a point to tell me that she had a wet denim fetish and asked if she could pour water on my crotch. I thought to myself, no..we are at school! So when we got off the bus after school, she insisted that I piss my pants. Of course, I obliged this notion. Its funny because we have not spoken since we graduated HS, but here recently we got back in contact via Facebook, and I love the fact that she is still very much into wetting. So, I am rather eager to see where this goes.

Yes, it could be very interesting.

Yes, it could be very interesting.

Its cool because we were chatting a few nights ago, (and not really knowing if she would do it or not) I encouraged her to just go in her jeans, Because she would often tell me that she had to pee, but she didn't want to get up. I didn't see pics or evidence, So I can only go on her word that she actually did it. 

I think the words that can pass between you can be just as charged as a pic.

Oh, Absolutely! Plus it only makes sense that she would be honest about it. From my understanding, she is married now and her husband doesn't exactly share the enthusiasm for wetting/messing that she does. He truly has no idea what he is missing out on. lol. 

I think almost everybody has told that in a "figuratively speaking" sorta way at sometime in their lives.  Sorta like someone saying, " I am so pissed I could beat my head against the wall" and somebdy else saying, "well go ahead and do it" .. not really expecting them to follow through with it.  

I assume you understand that I didn't mean it that way? 

Well an experience where someone told me to let go.... yeah I had 1... and if you guys don't wanna read about a bully scene then please just skip this <3 I don't wanna disgust someone who isn't interested in such thing ^^

Well this story is real and it happened when I was 13-14 years old.. I had this friend of mine who I loved as my best friends.. plus I also had feelings for her. I had a plan to meet up with her cause I meet her by gaming and talked to her everyday in like a year.. So now I finally accepted the fact that I wanted to meet her. I took a train to get to where she were at and I came home to her with a big smile on my face. I gave her a big hug as she was a chubby girl and I loved that about her cause it was a cute chubby girl.... Hard to explain ^^ Well, when we came inside I realized that her parents wasn't home and then I asked her where they were? She answered that they wouldn't be home the entire week cause of holidays and that we had the house all alone while they were gone... I was 13... and they allowed us to do that ? I remember she was 14 at that time in fact and very serious about the world around her... I thought.... The second I came into her room I felt a push behind me and I ended on the floor with my friend smirking down at me while saying "Welcome home Mia"  Mia was a name she called me to tease me normally when we were chatting and even talking with each other on the phone... But to make a detailed and long story short... She took off my clothes... bound me down to the floor and diapered me... and dressed me in frilly dresses the entire week and she forced me to use the diaper over anything else.... it was a drastic time for me as it was literally rape at times... I lost my virginity there but please... I love this today. it was the best day in my life when I think back.. but when it happened it felt like a nightmare....She even had 4 friends come over to play with me too....

Oh sorry... It became rather long! And sorry if this isn't fine for me to share this experience with you all. But I just thought it was suitable for the question the topic had <3

Love Lelaya!

• 3 years later...

Not really answering the OPs question because this experience wasn't an omg I have to pee and someone says just go in your pants, but Ill share it anyway.

So I had two friends over to my house (Well call them A and B) and we played truth or dare, but put an interesting twist on the game, where we all wrote the truths and dares before the game on notecards and put them into a hat. Meaning you could end up picking your own. But because of that, we set no restrictions on what you put in (except no sex) and said whatever you put in, you have to be comfortable doing it or answering it if you pick it. So I obviously put in "I dare you to pee yourself", obviously hoping one of my friends (especially friend A) would get it but secretly hoping even more that I would get, thus giving me the chance to pee myself in front of my two best friends. Long story short, friend A also put in that dare, and in one of the first rounds friend B picked friend A's. Later in the game friend A picked mine. They both agreed to do it at the end, although friend B ended u not claiming he didn't have to pee, and I respected that he didn't ant to do it. But friend A did it (albeit in the bathroom, meaning I didn't actually see him wetting, just the wet spot afterwards). So he got "permission to pee himself" in a way.

Im hoping to get them together again, and doing that or something similar, maybe taking it to the next step with some holding with a wetting at the end (or even some messing). 

I've told these stories before, but I like talking about them, so.......

The first one was actually a mistake or miscommunication on my part. 

I was about 7, and playing outside in the dirt, getting absolutely filthy. I was allowed to pee in the yard behind some bushes, and the need was quickly building up, but I knew I'd be hosing off later,and probably playing under the sprinkler, and was holding on, planning on wetting myself when I did it. 

Then the ice cream van arrived. 

Mum was talking to our next door neighbor over the fence, and agreed to buy us an ice cream each. So shirtless, barefoot, grubby me, washed his hands under the tap, and ran down the driveway to buy the cones. Washing my hands really accentuated my urgency, and I was struggling not to hold myself or potty dance too much as I waited. 

Long story short, bought the ice creams, returned to mum. 

By this point, I was absolutely bursting. My ice cream was melting, dripping all over me, and my legs and feet were filthy. I knew I simply couldn't hold on any longer. I interrupted mums conversation, and asked her if she would hold the remnants of my ice cream, so I could run inside to the toilet, as I didn't really want to pee outside with the neighbour standing there. 

She looked at how dirty I was, and said there was no way I was going inside like that. By now, I was physically holding myself, and marching on the spot.

"Please mum, I'm gonna wet myself," I pleaded.

"Just do it behind the bushes," she replied. 

7 year old me deciphered this as "Go wet yourself behind the bushes," so I did. I stood there, eating the last of my ice cream, and let go, soaking my shorts, and having the pee streaks washing the dirt off my legs and feet. 

When I emerged from the bushes, mum was shocked. 

"Barry! Why did you wet yourself?"

I was confused. "You told me to," I replied indignantly, and tried to explain my position. 

Thankfully, she understood my misunderstanding, and her and the neighbor started laughing, and I nearly cried. 

She calmed me down, and explained that she meant for me to just pee behind the bushes, not go in my pants. 

She hosed me off, and I continued playing outside for awhile before going in for a much needed bath.

The second incident was a few years later, when I was somewhere between 9-11, and that wasn't a misunderstanding at all. 

I was watching TV, and mum needed to walk to the shop. I didn't want to go, but I wasn't allowed to stay home by myself, and the promise of an ice cream and a game of Space Invaders or Galaga, (yes, late seventies) convinced me. I should of gone to the toilet first, but I didn't. 

The shop was probably a mile away, and we walked there, and I had my game. By this stage I was really getting desperate, and I kept squeezing myself whenever I got a chance. Mum noticed of course, asking me, and I had to sheepishly admit that I was really bursting. She was a bit ticked off with me for not going before we left home, but there wasn't anything we could do about it now. It was a small suburban corner store, with no public toilet. 

I got my ice cream and we left, and by now, I was shamelessly holding myself. As we had to cross a busy road, she wanted to hold my hand. Having an ice cream in one hand, and her holding the other one, meant I couldn't maintain the death like grip on my boyhood, which was all that was stopping me from peeing. 

As we waited for a break in the traffic, I could feel my control slipping quickly. I knew I wouldn't make it. Just as the traffic cleared, mum went to step out, and a big squirt escaped, running down my leg. I froze, letting go of her hand, and grabbing my crotch, feeling wetness on my black shorts. 

Mum turned to scold me for not walking, and saw the pee running down my leg, and she sighed.

"Just wait till we cross the road," she said. 

Across the road was a small grassed area with a bench. She sat on the bench, and told me to sit on the grass, which I did, after throwing my ice cream stick into the bin. 

"Alright Barry, go in your pants," she told me.

I was shocked. "No mum! I don't want to get my pants wet," I replied indignantly.

"They're already wet mate. And there's no way you're going to make it home from here. Just go in your pants sitting there, and you won't get wee all over your legs."

"But what if someone sees me?" I declared.

"Barry, your shorts are already wet, it's too late now to be worried about that! You should've gone to the toilet before we left."

i could feel the last bit of control leaving me, and I simply couldn't hold on any longer. I sat there, opened my legs a bit, and watched my crotch as I started peeing. I peed so forcefully, that a tiny arc sprang out through the fabric, and within seconds my shorts were soaked front and back. 

She had me scoot over onto some dry grass for a few seconds, letting as many drips out as I could, but I still dripped down my legs when I stood up. My shorts were really black, and quite short, as was the fashion, and thankfully the wetness was only really visible if you looked hard. 

The walk home took less than ten minutes, and we did pass a few other pedestrians, but if anybody noticed my wet pants, they didn't react at all. 

Back home, mum made me wait outside, and came back out with my Speedos, and I changed in the backyard, then played under the hose for awhile while she took my wet pants and underwear to the laundry. I don't know exactly why she had me change, as I could've left my wet pants on while I played under the hose. 

I was also a diapered bed wetter, and one night I woke up needing to pee, but still dry, and I jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet, but mum was in there. I was potty dancing around, squeezing my diaper through my pyjamas, and she told me to go into the bathroom and just go in my nappy and she'd change me, which she did. I was probably 7-8.

They're my permission storie!

Kinda.. when I was a teenager myself and some family were driving down to Cornwall from Durham, I had peed before we set off but when we stopped at a service station a couple of hours later I turned down the chance to pee.

An hour or so later I needed to pee but my grandad who was driving refused to stop. As I got more and more desperate I think I drove them to distraction with my incessant whining because my grandad and my cousin snapped at me telling me to wet myself and shut up. 

In the end I didn't wet myself but only because my grandad eventually caved, though if he hadn't I would have lost it eventually. 

The only places you see railway carriages with compartments but no passageways these days is on preserved heritage lines. When I was young in the 1950's they were still in use in a lot of places in England. Sometimes when we went on holiday there were delays and hold ups between stations as the rolling stock was old and the steam engines antique.  This meant you could be in the compartment for 2-3 hours which put a strain on every-bodies bladders -especially kids.  The golden rule was "don't wee on the seat"  and  this meant parents were always reminding their children to "go" when they could.

Sometimes we were not alone in the compartment. I remember one time when we were going on holiday we shared the compartment with another family with a boy and girl. the boy was about my age which was 7 or 8.  The girl was a little younger and was the first to say she needed to "do a wee wee".   She must have left it late to tell her parents because it seemed almost immediately she stood up and wet her light blue shorts.  Her mum looked a bit cross but my mum said "don't worry -she couldn't help it".  They discussed how unfair the slow journeys were for children and the little girl was put into a diaper and plastic pants which her mum carried in her bag.- I remember thinking "I hope she can have some shorts before she gets of the train".

I had been talking with the other boy and learned he was named Eric.  His dad asked him if he needed to pee or was "alright"  Eric said he couldn't hold it much longer. Dad asked me "How about you, son" and I said it was getting urgent for me too.  Mum said "I asked if you would be better in a diaper for the journey and you said you  knew best". Eric's mum said I have a spare if you need it, but mum said it would be OK as she didn't trust me and had brought one with her anyway,

Eric said "I can't hold it much longer mum" and she told him to try while she took his pants and undies off and diapered him. she did this in record time and slipped his legs into plastic pants.  Eric wasn't embarrassed but must have begun to pee as the plastics were pulled up and stood there with his legs apart having been told "not to  hold it" because he because he might hurt himself.

Dad said "you had better do the same son as mum came prepared".  I was about to argue, but dad said it was better to be diapered before an accident,not after. He took my clothes down and then when I had stood out of them mum put the cloth diaper and plastic pants on me.  Being a mum she had little concern for my feelings and said  "You should have told me earlier- these pants are a bit damp". Dad said, "well he was trying his best and it's not his fault".   I just sat there and let my diaper fill feeling the warmth and the relief all at the same time.  

We still had a way to go and we just sat there in our diapers with the prickly seats tickling the back of our legs.  When we got near our station Eric and I were given back our shorts, but not our underwear and were told to "use the diaper for anything and you can get changed when we get to the hotel".

I may not be remembering correctly but I think I said I needed to poo and was told to use the  diaper if it was wet-and it was. I didn't wear a diaper at night at home, but John did and my aunt asked if I minded having one "just in case" as the hotel was fussy about providing clean sheets. the rule was that once in a diaper you couldn't take it off. This was because refastening or pinning cloth diapers was tricky and if the wearer tried to do it the result could be messy-especially if the plastic pants were not pulled up properly.    So we were likely to be in trouble for trying to use the toilet- or more likely the potty in the room- but it was understood we would be at least wet and likely messy in the morning. 

John was still in diapers at night at home, but I wasn't s so. I tried not to wet in my sleep. The first morning I woke my aunt and uncle very early to ask to take the diaper off because I needed to poop.  I was also busting for a pee but was asked "Is your diaper wet"  and had to say "just a little bit" because I really was desperate and had dribbled while we were talking.  Then I was told to go back to bed and not worry about filling my diaper because that was what it was for.

I got nothing from my past, just the few occasions I've played holding games where someone else is in charge and they EVENTUALLY give me permission to pee myself! Though I VERY much like the sound of @BENAir01's truth or dare game, now I just need to think of a way to suggest it to my friends and see if any of them take the dare with enough relish that they might be into Omo themselves... :wink:

30 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

I got nothing from my past, just the few occasions I've played holding games where someone else is in charge and they EVENTUALLY give me permission to pee myself! Though I VERY much like the sound of @BENAir01's truth or dare game, now I just need to think of a way to suggest it to my friends and see if any of them take the dare with enough relish that they might be into Omo themselves... :wink:

Yup it was super fun!!

On 4/3/2017 at 1:38 AM, blisster said:

I may not be remembering correctly but I think I said I needed to poo and was told to use the  diaper if it was wet-and it was. I didn't wear a diaper at night at home, but John did and my aunt asked if I minded having one "just in case" as the hotel was fussy about providing clean sheets. the rule was that once in a diaper you couldn't take it off. This was because refastening or pinning cloth diapers was tricky and if the wearer tried to do it the result could be messy-especially if the plastic pants were not pulled up properly.    So we were likely to be in trouble for trying to use the toilet- or more likely the potty in the room- but it was understood we would be at least wet and likely messy in the morning. 

John was still in diapers at night at home, but I wasn't s so. I tried not to wet in my sleep. The first morning I woke my aunt and uncle very early to ask to take the diaper off because I needed to poop.  I was also busting for a pee but was asked "Is your diaper wet"  and had to say "just a little bit" because I really was desperate and had dribbled while we were talking.  Then I was told to go back to bed and not worry about filling my diaper because that was what it was for.

Wow blister. That is really cool. I wish I could have done that. I always pooped ,y pants in private.

One time I remember was back in 1965, we had been taken to watch the train carrying the coffin of the late Sir Winston Churchill as it passed near to where we lived. We were standing at the edge of a bridge to watch the train pass by, we had been there for what seemed to an 8 year old boy... hours. 

I needed a wee, "Mum I need a wee."

"So do I, you will just have to wait.'' 

A few minutes later.''Mum I really need a wee...badly''

''If we move to go for a wee you will miss seeing the train.'' She sounded a bit annoyed. ''We will both have to wait until after it has passed''

I loved trains, particularly steam trains so I resigned myself to have to wait. It was cold and I had a big coat on, I put my hand in my pocket and squeezed myself to relieve the need a bit. Some one said they thought they could hear the train in the distance and everyone began to crowd forward I was able to see through the fence at the edge of the bridge. I was beside myself, I was cold and nearly wetting my pants but also excited to see the train.

" Mum, I really need to do a wee!"

''So do I dear.'' she sounded less cross now, ''It doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time.''

Doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time? I was shocked but also fascinated, I had always liked to see my friends wet their pants and I liked to do it too if I could pretend it was an accident. But Mum had just told me it was alright to wet my pants...... to wet our pants. I looked down at her feet, it was January so the ground wasn't exactly  dry, was there water on her shoes?

''Look the train is here.'' Mum quickly turned me away to look through the fence again. She bent close to my ear and watched through the fence next to me, The train was majestically rumbling along towards us, some people were cheering some were crying there was a lot of excitement. ''This is worth wetting your pants to see this isn't it?'' I wasn't that impressed by seeing a coffin on a train, but I would always remember my mum telling me to wet my pants, I was peeing in my pants as the train carrying the coffin of Sir Winston Churchill disappeared under the bridge. Everyone rushed to the other side to watch it round the bend on the far side, I had to wait for a few second to finish my wee.

Mum looked down at the puddle by my feet, and gave me a little hug. ''Doesn't matter dear, we will soon be home and get some dry things on.''

Edited by plug232 (see edit history)
19 hours ago, plug232 said:

One time I remember was back in 1965, we had been taken to watch the train carrying the coffin of the late Sir Winston Churchill as it passed near to where we lived. We were standing at the edge of a bridge to watch the train pass by, we had been there for what seemed to an 8 year old boy... hours. 

I needed a wee, "Mum I need a wee."

"So do I, you will just have to wait.'' 

A few minutes later.''Mum I really need a wee...badly''

''If we move to go for a wee you will miss seeing the train.'' She sounded a bit annoyed. ''We will both have to wait until after it has passed''

I loved trains, particularly steam trains so I resigned myself to have to wait. It was cold and I had a big coat on, I put my hand in my pocket and squeezed myself to relieve the need a bit. Some one said they thought they could hear the train in the distance and everyone began to crowd forward I was able to see through the fence at the edge of the bridge. I was beside myself, I was cold and nearly wetting my pants but also excited to see the train.

" Mum, I really need to do a wee!"

''So do I dear.'' she sounded less cross now, ''It doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time.''

Doesn't matter if we do it in our pants this time? I was shocked but also fascinated, I had always liked to see my friends wet their pants and I liked to do it too if I could pretend it was an accident. But Mum had just told me it was alright to wet my pants...... to wet our pants. I looked down at her feet, it was January so the ground wasn't exactly  dry, was there water on her shoes?

''Look the train is here.'' Mum quickly turned me away to look through the fence again. She bent close to my ear and watched through the fence next to me, The train was majestically rumbling along towards us, some people were cheering some were crying there was a lot of excitement. ''This is worth wetting your pants to see this isn't it?'' I wasn't that impressed by seeing a coffin on a train, but I would always remember my mum telling me to wet my pants, I was peeing in my pants as the train carrying the coffin of Sir Winston Churchill disappeared under the bridge. Everyone rushed to the other side to watch it round the bend on the far side, I had to wait for a few second to finish my wee.

Mum looked down at the puddle by my feet, and gave me a little hug. ''Doesn't matter dear, we will soon be home and get some dry things on.''

That's a great story.