Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What omorashi dreams did you have?

What was the cutest, sweetest omorashi dream you ever had?

For me I was a spectator of an ice-dance and two girls started performing. I saw one of them was a bit fidgety from the start, but was trying her hardest to perform gracefully with her partner.
But after finally balancing on one leg in a 'T' position, her pee startet gushing out! She started screaming trying to hold it in! But her efforts made her jitter in that 'T' position while squirting periodicaly (about 1 squirt every second)!

Then I woke up at that moment discovering I was having a beautiful wet dream! And I honestly can't remember having a better wet dream since. :tongue:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had omorashi dreams before, but they weren't cute or sweet. As a teenager I sometimes (once every 6 months or something like that) had dreams where I was desperate for the bathroom, but it was lo

I had a dream once where I was a woman (a completely different person, not just me as a female) and I witnessed another woman wet herself. I proceeded to wet myself purposely and show her so she would

John's my wonderful husband, who loves me for the weird, geeky lady that I am and gives me indescribable pleasure with his fingers and tongue! Not his penis so much though, I don't come from vaginal

I've had omorashi dreams before, but they weren't cute or sweet. As a teenager I sometimes (once every 6 months or something like that) had dreams where I was desperate for the bathroom, but it was locked and I peed myself, crying in despair. But the worst thing was that when I woke up, I'd completely soaked my pyjamas and the bed with pee. :blush: My parents were really nice to me, and put a protective sheet on the bed so I wouldn't make a mess, but it was still horrible. Once I was living with John, it happened again, and I soaked him with pee too. I was so humiliated that I broke down in tears, but he cuddled me and comforted me and cleaned me, and I felt confident again.

Since I've started voluntarily holding my pee to bursting point a lot, my bladder's got much stronger, and I haven't had an accident like this since I was 23. I've had dreams where I've been desperate, but I've woken up before I make a mess in the bed. There's still a protective sheet, though, just in case I have a relapse.

I'm sorry for giving such a negative account, but I think it's best to be honest.

I have dreams quite frequently where I have to piss BADLY. Usually it starts out with me having an urge to pee, and while I try to find a decent place to go, weird things will stop me. Like, no toilet, no privacy (in my dreams I can't pee at all if someone is nearby), etc. Actually, the other night I had a dream where I was a male (I am female) and was wetting in a bottle but no matter how long I peed my bladder didn't empty at all. I'm lucky, if I pee in a dream I don't pee the bed. But, if I do pee in a dream it offers no relief for my full bladder and I end up running around looking for another toilet until I wake up and dash to the bathroom.

I had a dream once where I was a woman (a completely different person, not just me as a female) and I witnessed another woman wet herself. I proceeded to wet myself purposely and show her so she would feel better. 

Some of my lucid dreams involved me being myself, pretending that I had to pee badly and finding females to help me. That is one of my fantasies in roleplaying, so I chose to act it out in my dreams when I am aware of them.

I'm lucky too, when I pee in a dream it has the complete opposite effect; I orgasm! :P

Which I suppose is odd but hey, I'm not complaining ;D

Usually my dreams involve me peeing outside in some kind of backyard (outside gives me tinglies) and the most recent one I was in this bathroom, and there was a pack of diapers under the sink. I took one out and put it on, excited. (I have ALWAYS wanted to wet a diaper but I dont have the money nor the right house to do it alone in(parents are usually coming and constantly)) so I was stoked at the opportunity. when I finally began, I peed for a while until I realized the diaper was leaking. I didn't orgasm and I woke up sad because who wants a leaky diaper!

I've had omorashi dreams before, but they weren't cute or sweet. As a teenager I sometimes (once every 6 months or something like that) had dreams where I was desperate for the bathroom, but it was locked and I peed myself, crying in despair. But the worst thing was that when I woke up, I'd completely soaked my pyjamas and the bed with pee. :blush: My parents were really nice to me, and put a protective sheet on the bed so I wouldn't make a mess, but it was still horrible. Once I was living with John, it happened again, and I soaked him with pee too. I was so humiliated that I broke down in tears, but he cuddled me and comforted me and cleaned me, and I felt confident again.

Since I've started voluntarily holding my pee to bursting point a lot, my bladder's got much stronger, and I haven't had an accident like this since I was 23. I've had dreams where I've been desperate, but I've woken up before I make a mess in the bed. There's still a protective sheet, though, just in case I have a relapse.

I'm sorry for giving such a negative account, but I think it's best to be honest.

You're very brave for sharing this, please don't feel bad at all about this.

I think you're very lucky to be with someone who loves you so much and embraces all parts of you.

I usually have pretty unrealistic and action dreams. But, yes, I have had an omorashi dream... and it is very unrealistic and action.

So, I am in a public school with medium lighting and a crowd of high schoolers (or are they middle schoolers?) in a tiny classroom. So, there is a fat male teacher who makes a mesomorphic girl with khaki pants and a green cotton t shirt write something on the board. The girl stands up and picks up chalk to write on the board, and her legs stretch like a glitch in a video game (think call of duty 4 or long neck reaction guy) open and then crossed to extreme distances, and she soaks her khakis.

Not very cute, but then again, I don't have many cute dreams.

Alot of great dreams to listent to - Thanks for sharing your experiences everyone!

That's okay, I think it's a positive story. Its really nice how your boyfriend was so understanding! (if he's your bf, that is)

I've had a few dreams like that too, and woke up completely desperate for a toilet. But oddly enough I never wet the bed from those dreams before.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story Kimiko3. :smile:

I had a dream once where I was a woman (a completely different person, not just me as a female) and I witnessed another woman wet herself. I proceeded to wet myself purposely and show her so she would feel better. 

Some of my lucid dreams involved me being myself, pretending that I had to pee badly and finding females to help me. That is one of my fantasies in roleplaying, so I chose to act it out in my dreams when I am aware of them.

Come to think of it I've had a few dreams like that. I was a different person wetting myself in different situations too; sometimes a man or a woman. Other times I was strangely 'born not able to pee', and my bladder felt like it wanted to burst!

I used to have the same dreams over and over again.  I would be at a large house, usually 3 stories and very spacious, and I would have to pee really badly but I wanted to wet my pants instead of using the toilet.  The trouble was I wanted to do it privately and I could never find a room that was completely empty long enough to do it.  Every time I would go down a hallway and into a new room, I would stand in a corner or behind a table and just as I was about to let go someone would come in or call me to go somewhere else in the house.  I would never end up wetting myself in the dream though.

Other times I would wake up and being only half awake, I would get dressed next to my bed (I sleep naked) and wet myself standing there over my laundry basket.  Then I would take my clothes off and get back into bed.  Then I'd wake up in the morning to find my wet clothes in the top of the laundry basket and I could only barely remember what happened.

That's okay, I think it's a positive story. Its really nice how your boyfriend was so understanding! (if he's your bf, that is)

I've had a few dreams like that too, and woke up completely desperate for a toilet. But oddly enough I never wet the bed from those dreams before.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story Kimiko3. :smile:

John's my wonderful husband, who loves me for the weird, geeky lady that I am and gives me indescribable pleasure with his fingers and tongue! :rolleyes: Not his penis so much though, I don't come from vaginal sex unless I'm really aroused already or I have an aching full bladder which I can release all over him. :happy: He's also the father of my 2 adorable children, Takeshi and Kanako. Even though he's a gaijin (from the UK), Takeshi and Kanako look like Yamato people, though they're quite tall for their age. But genetics works like that sometimes. John's actually the only sexual partner I've had in my life (and me in his), which is really unusual I think. We gave our virginities to each other, and are still together 7 years later! Though I really don't like to remember that night, since I got really drunk and peed my skirt because I couldn't get to a bathroom in time. Our first sex was really bad. I didn't come, John came in about 10 seconds, he bashed me into a wall by accident, and his condom broke, conceiving our children (we think, anyway). So it was a really terrible night. But from there we learnt and now I think we're very unusual to have made such a happy family at such a young age (people sometimes think that I'm Takeshi and Kanako's older sister)!

John's my wonderful husband, who loves me for the weird, geeky lady that I am and gives me indescribable pleasure with his fingers and tongue! :rolleyes: Not his penis so much though, I don't come from vaginal sex unless I'm really aroused already or I have an aching full bladder which I can release all over him. :happy: He's also the father of my 2 adorable children, Takeshi and Kanako. Even though he's a gaijin (from the UK), Takeshi and Kanako look like Yamato people, though they're quite tall for their age. But genetics works like that sometimes. John's actually the only sexual partner I've had in my life (and me in his), which is really unusual I think. We gave our virginities to each other, and are still together 7 years later! Though I really don't like to remember that night, since I got really drunk and peed my skirt because I couldn't get to a bathroom in time. Our first sex was really bad. I didn't come, John came in about 10 seconds, he bashed me into a wall by accident, and his condom broke, conceiving our children (we think, anyway). So it was a really terrible night. But from there we learnt and now I think we're very unusual to have made such a happy family at such a young age (people sometimes think that I'm Takeshi and Kanako's older sister)!

That's actually a very romantic story, because, well, life's not like the movies, and first times are usually not that magical perfect moment, and couples have to go through a lot of crap that sounds hilarious unless it's happening to you, and you seemed to get through it all just perfectly, and from there you do learn. And as a bonus, you get to have people thinking you're your kids' big sister!

Wish you could have enjoyed those dreams, though. Just because they sound so much like something a lot of us here would love.

A few years ago, I dreamed that I was a little girl, and was at the place I actually went to elementary school. (I'm quite male, but the school was insanely accurate, to the last detail.) I suddenly had to pee, badly. Came out of nowhere. I ran toward the doors but I only made it about three steps before I lost it. I remember being embarrassed but not being totally surrounded by people so it wasn't that bad, and watching the pee run down my legs, and it was a bit fun as well... really, I felt what I might have felt if I'd actually been eight years old instead of what I'd feel if it happened now.

(I should mention  I did have an interest in accidents even as a kid and would have liked to have one for real. Preferably when totally alone or with some of my wacky friends I used to talk and laugh about such things with. In this case, there were five or six kids I didn't know milling about.)

When I woke up, I'd wet the bed for real, but that happens to me once every month or two for ages now, often with no dream or with the 'standard' pee dream where you're just going in a toilet/urinal and wake up having done it for real, which apparently happens to others but not quite as often.

I loved it; highly realistic dream of the kind of childhood experience I read about and always wish I had in my own memory, and I woke up soaked after a good night's sleep.  But if it became a very regular thing like kimiko3 describes, I might change my mind. Or maybe there are just different ways of being into this thing; peeing on a lover doesn't sound like much fun to me. Different strokes, I guess.

Don't know why I was a girl; it felt normal in the dream, like I'd never been any other way. Same with being younger.

There've been lots of times where I've dreamt bout being desperate to pee and being unable to find anywhere to go...either there's no available toilet, or there's people nearby or watching or the like, or I just freeze up and can't go.  Once or twice I've actually made it in the dream and just kept peeing forever and ever without feeling any better, but the vast majority of the time I don't ever get a chance to pee in those dreams, and either way I've never wet the bed in my life despite dreaming bout peeing.

I dunno if those dreams have anything to do with this fetish, though.  More likely it's cos I sleep really soundly, often for 12+ hours, and nothing can wake me...so I always need to pee like nobody's business when I finally do wake up. :P

Since I managed to make myself have certain dreams, and even know I'm in said dreams, I can choose and change my dreams whenever and to whatever I want. I learned this ability when I was young when I kept having a certain nightmare, and managed to change the ending of it so it was humorous. I still don't know exactly how I can do this, but with it I've had plenty an omo dream. I've dreamt of omorashi stories from this site, made up omo scenes I came up with, and I even have been dreaming up an omo storyline for one of my said dreams. If I get the time I might post it as a fiction story here, but I dreamed up so much already that it would already be atleast 20 chapters long, and I write very long chapters...

When this shows up in one of my dreams, it's a sign that things have gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Last time I remember involved a sort of pseudo-flashback dream to college, when I was on an archeological dig for extra credit and the team stumbled across a sunken city, half buried under a series of rolling hills and the other half below the water table. (I may have been reading a lot of Lovecraft that evening.) Literally everything that happened in the dream violated standard archeological practice as I understand it - which isn't much beyond "don't screw around with what you find and take excruciatingly detailed notes" - and that college did not offer anything related to archeology while I was there; closest they had was American History before 1850. That's dreams for you.

The omorashi part factors in to an attempt to get down in the water to see what parts of the city had been submerged, so people started stripping down, including one woman who happened to be wearing a diaper. Nobody else who was down to their underthings seemed to care about anybody else enjoying the show, nor did it seem like anyone was ogling anyone else, but that one woman looked right at me with a face that was basically industrial grade contempt. It took what little wind I had in my sails right out for the rest of the dream.

Since I managed to make myself have certain dreams, and even know I'm in said dreams, I can choose and change my dreams whenever and to whatever I want. I learned this ability when I was young when I kept having a certain nightmare, and managed to change the ending of it so it was humorous. I still don't know exactly how I can do this, but with it I've had plenty an omo dream. I've dreamt of omorashi stories from this site, made up omo scenes I came up with, and I even have been dreaming up an omo storyline for one of my said dreams. If I get the time I might post it as a fiction story here, but I dreamed up so much already that it would already be atleast 20 chapters long, and I write very long chapters...

If I could control my dreams like you do, I'd probably have omorashi in every single dream! :tongue:

Sometimes if I have a vivid dream I can control how it turns out to a certain degree. But I wonder what could help me have more of those dreams so it could happen more frequently.

A sharper mind maybe?

I dunno if those dreams have anything to do with this fetish, though.  More likely it's cos I sleep really soundly, often for 12+ hours, and nothing can wake me...so I always need to pee like nobody's business when I finally do wake up. :P

I think it's actually pretty common. The having to pee REALLY bad dreams. I mentioned once to my friend (who is really uptight and had it pounded into her brain that sex, mastrubating, and fetishes were evil) that I had a dream about needing to pee badly, and she said she has them sometimes too. I think it's your subconsious attempting to wake you up when you have a really full bladder. Just my theory though.

That's actually a very romantic story, because, well, life's not like the movies, and first times are usually not that magical perfect moment, and couples have to go through a lot of crap that sounds hilarious unless it's happening to you, and you seemed to get through it all just perfectly, and from there you do learn. And as a bonus, you get to have people thinking you're your kids' big sister!

Wish you could have enjoyed those dreams, though. Just because they sound so much like something a lot of us here would love.

I just found it really humiliating having to tell my parents, or my husband, that I'd wet the bed. I want to be considered a mature, independent woman, and that's hard when I've just pissed myself.

It would be really easy to make a comedy film about our relationship. Extremely beautiful but extremely nerdy and awkward Aspie girl meets extremely intelligent and articulate but extremely ugly gaijin (sorry John, you're only ugly on the outside :rolleyes: ). Much awkwardness ensues before they accidentally procreate and get married, and even then they keep embarrassing each other! It would be a great film for omorashi fanatics, too, because of all my public "accidents" and our "evening activities". Although if there's a subplot about our friend Kana, the film would have some horrible moments. (Her first husband hit her and forced her into his sexual fantasies, but now she's happily remarried, so everything's good in the end.)

Whenever I have a pee dream it is because I need to pee badly in real life in my sleep. In the dreams I usually keep searching for a place go but can't find it. Or if I do I pee but get no relief. I still need to pee badly and set out again to find a place and again either I try to pee but can't or if I do I get no relief. This continues repeating until I wake up with a painfully full bladder. Although I have never wet the bed , sometimes it is very close, and I lay there a bit enjoying the feeling, hoping for a small leak, which rarely happens.

Above all on rare occasions I have a dream in which a female is encouraging me to continue to hold it, and is closely watching for any signs of a leak. I wish I had more of these! When I was young these dreams sometimes caused me to ejaculate in my sleep. Now I wake up with a pleasant hard on and a nice painfully full bladder .

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Generally, I do have omorashi related dreams somewhat often, my favorites are the ones where it seems everyone has to pee. For example, I began a dream thinking of how badly I needed to pee, several girls that I knew were present and also had to pee, and there was a mad dash for the bathroom, one which ended in me tickling someone over the edge and the bathroom being locked anyway. Thankfully, my nighttime bladder is rather strong and if I pee in a dream I usually wake up before really peeing or just don't pee in real life at all. I have to admit though, the idea of lucid dreaming has been something of interest to me for a while, and occasionally I have been able to lucid dream mid-dream, influence the environment to my advantage (such as making a door I was sure was open shut and locked) and the potential for safe, omorashi related lucid dreaming bonanzas seems an entertaining night to me.