Requests tentatively open. Do not expect quick replies but who knows. You might lucky, especially if request is synchronous with Commando interests.

Your drawings are extremely well done. Would like to throw out a request of Claire Redfield (in her Darkside chronicles outfit) or Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy 8 (blue outfit).

Claire would be wedging her hands into her crotch, knees bent, crying because her button was too tight and couldn't get it off in time, or

Rinoa, being levitated in air by the sorceress Ultemecia (limbs limp, hanging down) in shock while being brainwashed, loses control of her bladder, soaking her shorts.

Commando interests pertain mostly to free/nude peeing, especially in the realm of girls peeing like boys. Most of this is listed in my profile.

However, don't let that discourage you from other requests. Desperation and wetting, be it accidental or intentional.  My only no-no's in the realm of omorashi is messing. I may do the odd diaper request here and there, but please understand that they aren't really my thing I might not do them.

Would you at all be interested in putting Lilith from Borderlands in a situation where she wets herself while trying to undress to go in a urinal?

What?! MooCom is taking requests? How come you never draw what I ask? Is it because you don't love me? ;_;

Can I make requests for things to be drawn?

My request is a two-part image, which is as follows: Aki wetting herself, holding her crotch with her left hand as she cries. The second image is where Makoto hugs her in order to comfort her. Reference for both characters is Machine Robo Rescue. Thanks in advance!

Wooooo requests are coming in! These are all perfectly fine and now that my weekend is upon me, I will see what I can whip up.

New MooCom stuff!? Awesome!

I don't know what it is about your sketches, but they're 10 times better than a lot of full color stuff out there...

On April 13, 2016 at 2:07 PM, 211 said:

Would you at all be interested in putting Lilith from Borderlands in a situation where she wets herself while trying to undress to go in a urinal?

Lilith.jpeg

On April 14, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Iliketrains said:

For anytime you want, the world could always use more Miku.

We 

need

more

MIKU

Miku.jpeg

On April 14, 2016 at 9:38 PM, MasterXploder said:

Question: about how well do you think you can draw imp Midna from Twilight Princess?

Midna.jpeg

Apologies for delays but here are a few things. More to come soon.

12 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

Lilith.jpeg

Miku.jpeg

Midna.jpeg

Apologies for delays but here are a few things. More to come soon.

This is awesome, thank you!

Can't wait for more if not a problem can you make Blair from GX have a "little" accident  (by little I mean a big clothed one)

Blair is planned next, GaminDan, along with asgard's request. Worry not.

One small announcement, due to job situations, I will no longer be accepting free requests for a time but I will be opening paid commissions. Details coming soon.

I fucking love you.

Got my request in right before it closed, too.

You are one of the best artists on this site.

Draw more pls

20 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

One small announcement, due to job situations, I will no longer be accepting free requests for a time but I will be opening paid commissions. Details coming soon.

After how well you drew Midna, I may have to take you up on a commission or two, good sir.

On 26/05/2016 at 3:39 AM, OmoCommando said:
On 14/04/2016 at 9:41 PM, Iliketrains said:

For anytime you want, the world could always use more Miku.

We 

need

more

MIKU

Miku.jpeg

We always need more Miku xD

On 5/28/2016 at 9:42 PM, Bedwetter said:

Could you make raven from teen titans wetting herself in the bed?

Yes...this...please...

On 5/28/2016 at 10:42 PM, Bedwetter said:

I second this.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:42 PM, Bedwetter said:

Thirded.

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 10:42 PM, Bedwetter said:

I'd like to fourth this, but didn't Commando say he was no longer taking free requests?

9 hours ago, PPP said:

I'd like to fourth this, but didn't Commando say he was no longer taking free requests?

I'm sure somebody would be willing to fund it even if he isn't.

On May 26, 2016 at 0:17 PM, GaminDan said:

Can't wait for more if not a problem can you make Blair from GX have a "little" accident  (by little I mean a big clothed one)

Blair.jpeg

On April 14, 2016 at 7:36 AM, asgard said:

My request is a two-part image, which is as follows: Aki wetting herself, holding her crotch with her left hand as she cries. The second image is where Makoto hugs her in order to comfort her. Reference for both characters is Machine Robo Rescue. Thanks in advance!

Aki.jpeg  Aki&Makoto.jpeg