Faust sees! Faust Loves! Faust Appreciates~<3

Faust should go back to sleep. x.x Thank you very, very much commando. Faust loves it.

Wah! Unexpected Moocom art!

And she's a very a cute fish girl. We must treasure this.

Still very happy about how she turned out ^w^ thanks again.

Time for some more of Teras adventures, hehe

Could i request a desperation/bladder bulge picture? :D

Sorry, he doesn't do requests.

More things. Some Stuff.

Omg, that's so super cute. I always say that I don't mind pictures so much but you made my mind change. That's. Just. Awesome. 

Requests tentatively open. Do not expect quick replies but who knows. You might lucky, especially if request is synchronous with Commando interests.

post-3080-0-25724100-1459230629_thumb.jp

Yesssssssssssss. Harassment has paid off, Fire Emblem characters have been drawn. Excellent detail on the armor. And Mia is definitely the type to be intentionally doing it :X The only nitpick I have is it isn't running down her legs, but that's just a preference, I think the lack of those is technically correct in this piece. *hugs moocom

^_^ Faust always loves the art you do, Omocommando. If Requests are open, then Faust will request one of what he always does...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/bfeaaaa7bb0272df1f4f4828575c404d/tumblr_n5ioem8NNw1tasbm7o1_1280.jpg

Her Name's Ellie Troit, from Conception 2. Faust is always looking forward to more art of her...If you want, of course.

Requests tentatively open. Do not expect quick replies but who knows. You might lucky, especially if request is synchronous with Commando interests.

attachicon.gifMia.jpeg

Ooh, very nice. And what might some of those Commando interests be?

^_^ Faust always loves the art you do, Omocommando. If Requests are open, then Faust will request one of what he always does...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/bfeaaaa7bb0272df1f4f4828575c404d/tumblr_n5ioem8NNw1tasbm7o1_1280.jpg

Her Name's Ellie Troit, from Conception 2. Faust is always looking forward to more art of her...If you want, of course.

Heh, I agree with this request, mostly because the voice actress voiced Sumia and Nah in Fire Emblem Awakening, not to mention Rin in Akiba's Trip.

... though, kinda would like Serina (from the same game) http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Conception-II_Fami_04-25_008.jpg

Ooh, very nice. And what might some of those Commando interests be?

Commando interests pertain mostly to free/nude peeing, especially in the realm of girls peeing like boys. Most of this is listed in my profile.

However, don't let that discourage you from other requests. Desperation and wetting, be it accidental or intentional.  My only no-no's in the realm of omorashi is messing. I may do the odd diaper request here and there, but please understand that they aren't really my thing I might not do them.

Done and done.

FaustRequest