Aaaaah those computermade ones look awesome! You should do more digital stuff...

Really like your drawing style. Is it me or most of your characters have Nikki's face? :D

Well I suppose it doesn't help that I gave them the same hair color, same body type, same facial structure, and they both have fangs, but ASIDE FROM THAT...

I tend to stick to the same style of eyes which (in my opinion) is the biggest thing that indicates a character's individuality in their face. And while there are other styles of eyes that I use, this is the one I think works best for lolis.

(nevertheless, OmoCommando is not immune to the infamous "one-face" syndrome) >_<

I did think you drew Nikki at first, then I saw the request that was made for it.

Meet Carrie. One of my "practice girls".

Removed. Will upload a more suitable one later.

Honestly Omo you are one of the best, if not the best, artists on this site. Each new drawing is better then the last and I enjoy them all.

Tsu is no longer an active member, to my knowledge, so I had no plans to finish that request. There are a number of projects for omo.org that I'm already doing, so don't think I'm going to finish it anytime soon. (It was a rather lengthy request anyway)

In that case, can I request illustrations to Code: Desperation? If you don't have the time, that's fine.

Have you re-uploaded the most recent one yet? The comments seem to suggest you have but I'm not seeing it...

A commemoration to the member who gave me my first request, Faust.

Here is Yuno Gasai, remastered in the improved OmoCommando art style.

post-3080-0-47548200-1408153529_thumb.jp

Oh dear. It seems Yuno hates wetting her panties and skirt...

Anyway, that pic looks GOOD.

That is a pretty good picture, I think its funny when Yuno is mad.

It's funny until she stabs you in the heart.

Shh, no spoiling Faust's story now.

I should watch out for that. Part of Yuno's expression looks like she wanted this done & over with, considering what you said if anyone laughs or thinks it is funny someone is going to get stabbed in the heart. (which I'm likely the target) That expression is still priceless, even if that character is likely to stab Me. I just like scenario from the picture

What a cute Rin! Can I request Rin trying to pass as Len using a urinal?

Edit: We've discussed a much more interesting Vocaloid idea and I'm a LOT more excited for that one, so feel free to ignore this request in favour of the other one!