If your still doing suggestions, may I request Power Girl, in whatever position, but with her "boob window," completely showing her breasts

I have new scenes in the Sailor Moon stories if you want to draw them. Usagi and Chibi-Usa peeing in the yard and Chibi-Usa and Hotaru and Chibi-Usa peeing in a plant while standing.  

I have new scenes in the Sailor Moon stories if you want to draw them. Usagi and Chibi-Usa peeing in the yard and Chibi-Usa and Hotaru and Chibi-Usa peeing in a plant while standing.  

If your still doing suggestions, may I request Power Girl, in whatever position, but with her "boob window," completely showing her breasts

Okay, here it is. Sorry for the delay!

post-3080-0-85956500-1391586225_thumb.jp

(Tsu, it's coming along but I'm just getting everything done at once)

Okay, here it is. Sorry for the delay!

attachicon.gifo_o.jpeg

(Tsu, it's coming along but I'm just getting everything done at once)

Don't worry about it; take all the time you need. With all that I've been occupied with, I'm in no real hurry to see these pics.

A few weeks ago I gave a small argument on whether it was correct to draw underaged anime characters.
Well I've gone away and thought about it for awhile, and now I take back what I've said. The truth is I actually like it, but always thought it was illegal and wrong.

Now with that said, I'd like to make a request. Can you draw Lilo again, except this time with Stitch? And while she's peeing on the floor, Stitch is curiously watching like he doesn't understand what's happening (and not out of lust). I'd also prefer if Stitch was standing/sitting next to her and not spying from a hidden spot. And this time I don't mind if her privates are shown.

The last two are extremely cute. Neptune isn't the only one who has a thing for androgyny :P

I love how casual and nonchalant (s)he looks in the first drawing.

Well, the trap pics I'm not sure what to think of. My mind is tell me they're cute yet it's also confused as to what to make of it all. xD

So a few months ago, I had been trying to take on the challenge of developing a desperation/wetting RPG, but ended up not finishing it. Rather than let the drawings and concept art go to waste, however, I thought I'd just post them here anyways. Enjoy!

You Wet Yourself!

Leila's Plant Pee

Emma toilet after long hold

These are impressive drawing, some of the female pics are really cute. My favorite is the one lolicon pic & one from Azumanga Daioh.

I'm loving these so far, but are you ever going to do Tsu's Code Lyoko stuff? I really wanted to see that.

Tsu is no longer an active member, to my knowledge, so I had no plans to finish that request. There are a number of projects for omo.org that I'm already doing, so don't think I'm going to finish it anytime soon. (It was a rather lengthy request anyway)