I made this thread mostly for just regular omorashi artwork of mine. So suffice it to say, this thread is now my art dump.

Edit regarding requests:

I am willing to do nearly any female desperation, peeing or wetting. Leave a post on what character you want and what you want them doing.

Maybes: Diapers, male omorashi, and comics. I am personally not into diapers, even though I've done the odd request here and there. I may yet do them, but I might not decide to for a long while. And for comics, they just take too much time and effort to do.

No-nos: Messing, sex, guro/gore, and other such things.

And with that, here we go.

post-3080-0-00172900-1375674574_thumb.jp post-3080-0-72264400-1375674664_thumb.jp

I was in the mood for a little bit of LoZ this time.

post-3080-0-76950200-1375674717_thumb.jp

And this one was inspired by one of antifairy's fanfictions.

post-3080-0-32813000-1375674775_thumb.jp

These are great, I'm glad my stories were good enough to inspire.

This one is a Request by Krystal:

post-3080-0-10449400-1378502623_thumb.jp

(first time drawing an anthropomorph) @_@

And these two requested by Neptune729:

post-3080-0-32426000-1378502633_thumb.jp

post-3080-0-10411000-1378502643_thumb.jp

That drawing is amazing omo, your a great artist and you should keep doing it

Thank you for filling in the request it is really good.

Would you be offended if I used it as my display picfure ?

Lots of love

Krystal.

Nice new art, Omo. Also, is this your first time posting a drawing with a penis. I've never seen one in your art before. And if your taking requests, could I make one involving a girl and a karate gi? Just wondering, as I usually do.

That drawing is amazing omo, your a great artist and you should keep doing it

Thank you for filling in the request it is really good.

Would you be offended if I used it as my display picfure ?

Lots of love

Krystal.

Not at all. I'm glad you like it!

Nice new art, Omo. Also, is this your first time posting a drawing with a penis. I've never seen one in your art before. And if your taking requests, could I make one involving a girl and a karate gi? Just wondering, as I usually do.

No, not my first time, but rare all the same. .___.

And yeah, I'll take your request.

Could you draw one of Amy? I've always (secretly) wanted her to do that for me. Of course, I'm not too sure how I feel about her...anyway if you could.

Do you know the game series Dynasty Warrior? I'd love to see a female character desperate. My most favorite is Yue Ying and Xing Cai. Can you draw it please?

Okay, this is long overdue and I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. For what it's worth, I have a really big project in the works right now and most of my time is devoted to that. @_@

First, the karate gi wetting

post-3080-0-85219900-1382346852_thumb.jp

Then Amy making Sonic blush:

post-3080-0-23240600-1382346890_thumb.jp

And then another Shinku and Eclair requested by neptune729:

post-3080-0-96927400-1382346906_thumb.jp

Do you know the game series Dynasty Warrior? I'd love to see a female character desperate. My most favorite is Yue Ying and Xing Cai. Can you draw it please?

It's being worked on, I promiiiissseeeee. Both of them. I just didn't get around to completing them with this set. I haven't forgotten about your request ;___;

They're all adorable! A sublime mix of different characters and fantasies! ^.^

If you're ever open to requests or comission work, I'd be happy to pay for a picture or 2. Cuz as always, your anime art is the besT! :smile:

Okay and there done. Yue Ying and Xing Cai, one slowly leaking, one going in a pond.

post-3080-0-83346900-1382517503_thumb.jppost-3080-0-71227200-1382517518_thumb.jp

And here's a free loli for everyone because loli pee cures cancer.

Lolicon19.jpeg

On October 22, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Wolfie said:

They're all adorable! A sublime mix of different characters and fantasies! ^.^

If you're ever open to requests or comission work, I'd be happy to pay for a picture or 2. Cuz as always, your anime art is the besT! :smile:

Thank you .///.

That is certainly flattering, but you don't need to pay for my artwork. Just leave a request and I'll complete it to the best of my ability.

Amazing job as always! If I had cancer, I would have been cured, the loli was great.

I have a request since you're taking them! I'd love to see a few of Samus, one of her in her armor all shaking and blushing, thinking desperately of a trip to the little bounty hunter's room. Then the second of her in her zero suit slowly leaking as she tries to get to the toilet, then finally a complete wetting! <3

I erm, I know that no one has requested a series of pics before but, I love desperation but hate when it has no ending. So um, yeah...

A-Also, just a suggestion, but with the image of her in the armor maybe you could do a um... you know how she has that visual display of her ammunition, maybe a little meter to show the fullness of her bladder~?

I'll leave the rest to you, of course don't feel like I'm trying to force you to... ahhh sorry I'm bad at asking for things and I go on forever, see?  :ehh:

I love this thread so... yeah if you did that I'd LOVE you!  :happy:

It's okay, specific requests are nice because that way I don't have to guess what the viewer(s) might like. I'd love to do a Samus desperation series!

Samus would be awesome to see as well as maybe Kirby. I'm not even sure what he would look like wetting XD

Could you draw Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh perfectly peeing in a sink standing up while standing on a stepstool/textbooks, open mouth smiling and eyes closed, while a boy her age looks in surprise as he pees in a toilet right next to her?

Chiyo wearing a t-shirt and pants and underwear around her knees and the boy with a t-shirt and pants with just his zipper down.

Shown from the front at an angle so that everything is shown.

Please and thank you.

Edited by Tsu