Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Manga Manips (Mind Control + Wetting)

Point taken. I wanted to edit this, but I am unable after posting so I cannot edit this afterwards.

These are Manips - normally Manips are just one image with text - my little twist on this is I take anywhere between 2 to 10 Mangas (hypnotize8 has 10 different sources for the images) and combine them into a one-page story. The original Mangas do not have anything to do with urination or age regression, and most only have little mind control (if at all) in them. Then I build the story and heavily edit the images (facial expressions, backgrounds, some images stay because they already are fitting) and change the text completly. I use Wild Words font for the text, because it is a commonly used font for translation, to make them look more like a genuine Manga.

So these single Pages are the whole Story. One of these Pages takes anything between 20 (the first couple ones) to 45 hours (hypnotize 8) to do, so a complete Manga with multiple Pages would be kind of hard. I prefer compressing ideas into this short story 1 Page Manips. :)

Point taken. I wanted to edit this, but I am unable after posting so I cannot edit this afterwards.

These are Manips - normally Manips are just one image with text - my little twist on this is I take anywhere between 2 to 10 Mangas (hypnotize8 has 10 different sources for the images) and combine them into a one-page story. The original Mangas do not have anything to do with urination or age regression, and most only have little mind control (if at all) in them. Then I build the story and heavily edit the images (facial expressions, backgrounds, some images stay because they already are fitting) and change the text completly. I use Wild Words font for the text, because it is a commonly used font for translation, to make them look more like a genuine Manga.

So these single Pages are the whole Story. One of these Pages takes anything between 20 (the first couple ones) to 45 hours (hypnotize 8) to do, so a complete Manga with multiple Pages would be kind of hard. I prefer compressing ideas into this short story 1 Page Manips. :)

Ohhhh, right. I wasn't sure about what kind of thing was a Manip.

I have to admit the mind control + wetting concept does appeal to me greatly. I'd love to see more of this in the future! I'm glad you decided to edit them.

Thank you. :) I originally made them for http://hypno.booru.org/ - you might find more there. Just keep in mind, that this is a site that is concentrating on the mind control fetish instead of omorashi.

those are pretty good but you might wanna zoom em in alittle the writing was alittle small, other than that i have all positive reviews XD

Thank you. :) If the text is too small, you might want to save the image to your hard drive instead of just watching it with the implemented viewer. They are pretty highres and you should be able to read them finewithout problems. The viewer crops them according to the resolution you are currently running - with a normal image viewer you won't have that problem.

Thank you. :) If the text is too small, you might want to save the image to your hard drive instead of just watching it with the implemented viewer. They are pretty highres and you should be able to read them finewithout problems. The viewer crops them according to the resolution you are currently running - with a normal image viewer you won't have that problem.

You can zoom in using the forums image viewer :P

Hover over the zoomed in image and click the expand button on the bottom right.

Another useful trick is to just right click the image and click open link in new tab.

• 2 weeks later...

i've just got one question how's the order of the pics? 

otherwise i love it :)

You start at the top, then read from right to left until you hit the edge of the image. Then, go down a row. Repeat until you have read the entire Manip. Enjoy!

I prefer compressing ideas into this short story 1 Page Manips. :)

Could you make one featuring more about desperation as well as the hypnotizing? It sounds like an interesting area, and your one-page Manip style is really good.

Could you make one featuring more about desperation as well as the hypnotizing? It sounds like an interesting area, and your one-page Manip style is really good.

The focus will always be on the hypnosis part. I am not really into desperation and I prefer them to either be unable to stop themselves from wetting, or smiling at you and saying "I have always been a bedwetter." or change them to believe something completly lunatic like every girl goes potty in her panties (overwriting her common sense into some wicked idea). Bringing desperation into the mix would shorten the hypnosis part, and I wouldn't want to do that. However, I posted these here with the idea that maybe someone else likes the idea and starts to make these manips as well, so maybe someone else will pick up your idea.

No it isn't. If you get a Sad Panda, you don't have a e-hentai.org Account (which is free). Register, then clear your cookies for the site (otherwise even with an account the cookie prevents you from logging in), log in, then click the link. :)

Alternatively you could just edit the Link to get to the normel e-hentai galleries which would then be http://g.e-hentai.org/g/624859/71f8ff4e8d/ - you won't find all the mangas there though, but I guess it'll work for this source.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...