Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Main Characters.

Emily: 15 year old girl with blond hair and loves wearing pajamas. She hasn't wet her bed since she was 9 and hasn't had a accident since early childhood.

Amanda: Emilys 19 year old big sister. Red head and dresses with long shirts and sweat pants when around the home.

Chapter 1: New Home

Emily was packing her things getting ready for the big week ahead of her. "It's been over 4 months since I saw her, I can't wait to hear all the stories she has to tell me!" Emily was about to stay the week in her sisters new appartment, she had the place for little over a week but emily jumped at the chance to see and hear everything she missed out on. *ring ring ring* Emily answers "Hello. Sarah Silverman answering." "Hey Em, I'm on my way to pick you up. Cya in a heartbeat!" They hang up, Emily gets out the door and waits for Amanda to arrive.

The car arrives and Emily jumps right in. "I'm sorry it took me so late to pick you up, when we get to my place I'm gonna go on to bed." The 2 begin to chat about all the fun things they had been up too. Amanda Telling Emily about what college was like and Emily talking about high school. The car finally stops and they finally enter the home. "This is your room, after you unpack you should head off to sleep too. I got school in the morning,  and I'm not eating breakfest without ya sis!" "Thanks, I'll unpack and head right to bed." Amanda begins to leave the bedroom, but she forgot one little detail and returns to let her sister know. "Also the bathroom sink drips, you can hear it clear as day in here, sorry if it keeps you up!"

Emily gets into her nice Red Cotten Pajamas, the top and bottom match perfectly with some buttons on the top half. She shuts her eyes and slowly drifts asleep. Every moment passes and she falls harder and harder, but the wet sounds of the sink slowly reaches her. *drip..... drip.... drip* her bladders becomes more full. She's completely relaxed with a smile on her face but her bladder becomes heavier and heavier through the night. *drip.... drip.... drip* she begins to push her fingers on her pussy. Unconcously stopping the flow of pee, but her bladder keeps getting heavier. A tiny squirt comes out of her in between her legs, but it feels so warm and nice that she wants more of it.

Her bladder opens, a river of warm pee flows between and down her legs. The warmth feels so wonderful and continues to build up everywhere, and soon goes to her butt. So warm so relaxing, her pants are flooded and some of the shirt is soaked. She continues to dream, with a smile on her face.

There will be a chapter 2 is you guys liked it! Trying something new, I took some inspiration from other writers here but I tried to add my own spin.

Chapter 2 When It Rains It Storms

Early morning Emily’s eyes begin to widen. Having a wonderful sleep she feels refreshed and ready for the day. As she begins to move out of bed, she notices her legs feel cold and wet. She removes her blanket to reveal she had wet herself last night. “Oh my god, I wet the bed!” Amanda opens her bedroom door “Good morning sis, how ya.... what's that smell?” Emily hides under her blankets trying desperately to let her sister know. “I think there is something wrong with the plumbing, I've smelled it all day.” Emily nervously waits for her sisters response. Amanda quickly dismisses anything strange and goes “I'll have to call the plumbing people, it's still a new place so there might be problems. Sorry about it sis, I'll grab some Febreeze on the way home.”

Emily changes out of her soaking wet pajamas and takes a warm shower. After getting dressed the 2 eat some eggs and bacon together. Amanda gets nervous “Other then the smell there's wasn't anything to weird was there?” Emily responds “Not really, the bed was really comfortable but I really need to wash those sheets. Is there a laundromat nearby?” Amanda begins to tell Emily about the discount, and that it's free for college students. Emily takes her card and Amanda takes off for school.

She begins to take off the bed sheets when she notices a small yellow stain on the mattress. Using every cleaner she could find, it was impossible to remove the stain completely. “Oh well, it's hardly noticeable.” At the laundromat she makes sure no one is there to see the mess she has made, luckily everyone is in class she makes it without any witnesses. “I'm sure it was just a weird day, maybe I had too much to drink before bed.”

It's 9pm and the sisters are once again in their pajamas. The 2 are playing a match of Super Smash Bros, Emily was always winning and every time she won she drank a bit of bottled water. Amanda was frustratingly admitted defeat and decided to watch a movie. Emily was distracted however, she could swear she kept hearing crunchy sounds when ever her sister sat down. She dismissed it and went to bed. Amanda suggests “Oh by the way, if the plumbing smells bad I got some sleeping pills you can take. That should knock you right out” Emily takes the pills with another glass of water. She only wet the bed once, it's not like it could happen again.

She lays down in her bed, the warm sheets and the pills knock her right out. However she forgot to go to the bathroom right before bed. As each hour passes her bladder begins to fill up. Once again she pushes her pussy to hold back her pee. The dripping sounds that enters her head slowly become her pantys. “Drip..... Drip..... Drip.....” her body begins to drip to the sounds of the sink. Tiny little drips coming out of her, landing on her underwear. “Drip...... Drip...... Drip.......” Her drips become larger, each drop gets a little more bigger then the last.

Eventually her drips turn to squirts, tiny powerful pee squirts go into her pantys and begin to hit her warm pajama wants. “Drip..... Drip.... Drip....” Pee slowly fills her pants, flowing to her backside and her front. Eventually she begins to pee fully, dripping down her thigh and down her pants. There's more pee then the last time, some of it begins to crawl up her back. She stops peeing, and pushes 2 or 3 last squirts, again with a smile on her face.

I plan to write a chapter each day or every other day. Again I'm not much of a writer, I'm kinda writing what I would want to read! Any feedback is awesome! And if your not into bedwetting there will be more types of wetting later on. It's just I really like the bed stuff! ^_^

Chapter 3 Reliving Childhood

Slowly opening her eyes as dawn approaches Emily once again feels warm and....... wet! “Oh no, not again!” She lifts her blankets and throws them to the floor, as she takes a minute to look at the mess she has made. Her pants are covered in pee, reaching all the way down to her socks and up to her thighs. Her shirt has even been soaked in the back, with a wet spot that covers about half way down. Right when feels her bed sheets she hears her sister knocking at the door. “Morning sis!” Amanda opens the door and sees everything. Emily face begins to tear up with the confused look from Amanda's face. “Emily did you.... did you wet the bed!” She starts laughing at her sister, Emily doesn't know what to say she just stands there, and slowly her face begins to tear up.

“Emily, I know the dripping water can make you have to pee but aren't you 15? Do you need me to be your mother! HAHAHA you peed the bed, this is so fucking funny!” Emily doesn't say anything, she's too upset to even talk. “Maybe we should buy you diapers!” She shuts the door with Emily frozen into place. While Amanda gets breakfast ready for the 2 of them Emily takes a shower and gets ready for the laundromat. The 2 sit down at the table, with some nice French Toast and Sausage. Amanda begins to speak “Sister, it's alright. It's not like this is a everyday thing, I'll tell you what. No more tears, I'll have the plumber over before I finish class. No more leaks, for either of you.” Emily smiles, still a little bitter over being made fun of and goes “Alright Sis, I'm sure it won't happen again.” Emily thinks to herself, “At least, I hope it never happens again.”

Amanda goes off to school with Emily once again at the laundromat, with her clothes and bedding in the laundry she begins to remember what life was like when she did wet the bed.

6 years earlier

“It's time for bed Emily!” It was bed time, Emily's family had a routine and her mother would always enforce it. “Okay Mom, night!” Emily opens the door to her room and gets ready for bed. First she opens her closet door, there was a bag. Goodnight pullups for girls, there were 4 diapers left with a heart on the front of them. She pulled one on, fitting snug and comfortable as always. Next she put on her pajama pants and her long sleeved shirt. Dimming the lights, she pulled out her favorite comics and read them until she feel asleep. Each word made her more tired then the last, and like a light going out she dropped the book to the floor.

It was late into the night with Emily passed out snuggling under her covers. Her bladder slowly fills into the night. Each second that passes her bladder would feel built up, with her desperately trying not to spill a drop. Moment after moment passes as she begins to lay right on her back and go into her pullup. Little drops at first slowly begin to become larger squirts until eventually she lets go all at once. Pee rushes out, warming every part of her body in the diaper. Feeling her comfy diaper filling up was always a joy, her front and butt would get so warm and wet, it was the best feeling in the world to her. There was no mess to clean up, no problems. She would wake up for just a moment while she wet, and that moment was so good she almost goes on purpose.

Present day

As she day dreams of wetting a little leak comes out of her, wearing a skirt and panties she feels just a little pee squirt in her underwear. She wakes up from day dreaming and stops herself, and carry on the rest of the day with wet spot in her panties. After getting home she looks at her mattress, now there are 2 stains on it. The new one being much brighter and a little larger then the old. She gets her clean covers on and proceeds to make the bed. Emily waits for the plumber. The leak is fixed, all of these problems should be solved!

Amanda walks in the door and the 2 decide to watch TV and talk to each other. “Emily, I'm sorry if I was mean earlier. To be fair though it was pretty funny!” Emily quickly responds “Okay, enough. Look I'm already embarrassed about it. Let's just move on.” The subject is dropped and the 2 begin to talk about other things. Amanda talks about school and classes while Emily talks about new movies and celebrity gossip. The girls decide to get dressed in their pajamas with Emily now wearing a green outfit. Amanda and Emily continue to have fun until 1 am strikes. Emily gets tired “I'm off to bed sis, cya” “Cya Em, they better have fixed that damn leak.”

Emily lays into her bed, unable to hear any sounds surely this night will be different. Setting her alarm for 9 am she begins to shut her eyes. She starts to dream and the night moves along. With Emily snug in her covers, she begins holding her blankets like her old teddy she had when she was a kid. And after many hours she lays on her back just like she did when she was a child. “Drip” a tiny drop a pee exits her, hitting her underwear. Moments later “drip..... drip..... drip....” more tiny drips come out of her. Those drips turn into squirts with each pee a little more and forceful then the last. Eventually almost like the sound of rain she releases everything at once. The pee slowly flows through her. First flooding her underwear until it leaks through into her pants. Rushing through her legs, warming her thighs, escaping her pajamas into her bed. As she pees she turns onto her side and her side gets soaked. Pee flows from her, filling up her sheets. Her pants are almost see through, her underwear clear as day and with pee still escaping it. Feeling warm and wonderful, in a way she hasn't felt in a long long time.

I love it but it feels way too rushed

Thanks for the feedback, I spent extra time with this one to make sure it didn't feel rushed. I hope I pulled it off!

Again thanks guys, if there's anything I can do to make the story or my writing better I would love to hear them. English isn't my first language but I'm carefully making sure everything comes out as okay as I can!

Edited by wettingmybed (see edit history)

Chapter 4 Revenge

Emily is waiting at the laundromat, afters hours of being made fun of by her sister she can finally have a moment to take a breath. “I want to stop, but I'm so sick of my sisters mouth!” she screams in the laundromat out of frustration, 2 people stare at her out of worry as she embarrassingly grins and apologizes. Emily sits down, and attempts to thinks things through. If the sink stopped leaking then what's triggering her? She thinks to herself of all the reasons she's still wetting. Maybe it's habit, maybe it's a prank, hell it could even be stress. But in the back of her mind she can only remember the meanness her sister had given her these past 2 days.

“15 year old bed wetting, that's one for the books!” “Peeing on the carpet, what are you a puppy!” “You need the bathroom, oh wait I'll just get you a diaper instead!” She has a quick thought “Wait, that's it!” Emily comes up with a plan, why not wear a diaper. Her bed could stay dry and maybe she could hide her bed wetting for a few days. She leaves her laundry in the washer for another go as the stains just won't get off. Just a block over she heads to the grocery store, she would always come across adult diapers while shopping anyway. Staring at the aisle the amount of choices are too much to take in. Pull ups, pads, depends, and almost all of them seem to large for her.

A girl no more the age of 18 comes up to Emily. “Can I help you with anything?” Emily panics “No, I mean yes. I'm shopping for my mother, what kind of diapers would you recommend for bedwetting?” The girl begins to smile “I recommend the pullups, they feel really good on and I haven't leaked yet. However you might want the goodnights for girls for someone her size.” She winks at Emily, letting her know she's not the only one. Emily smiles and buys a pack of goodnights for girls XL. After getting her sheets from the laundromat she goes home and makes her bed.

The stains are still there, with a third one making it's mark. At this point Emily is used to stains. She makes the bed and locks her bedroom door. Opening her bag she finds those goodnights she bought, but she's not about to take any risks tonight. “I have to make sure these work, I'm not going through this all again” She removes her skirt and panties and slips on the goodnight. There's a cute animal right on the front and a moon on the back. Emily puts on her pajama pants and to her surprise they fit perfectly together. There was a bulge, however it's small enough that unless you knew she was wearing a diaper no one would catch on.

She walks into the bathroom and turns on the sink. The water drips, just how she wanted it. She lays on her back into the bathroom and closes her eyes, pushing her bladder forward. She fantasies, remembering what it was like to pee in a diaper when she was a kid. Sure enough she begins to pee, the diaper amplifies the sound “ssssssssssssss” it feels just as good as she remembered, almost better. She feels warm and wet, she eventually stops peeing after going for awhile. Taking her hand and feeling her diapers inside her pajamas she doesn't feel any leaks, however she enjoys pushing it on her to feel her pee. The pullups worked perfectly! And right when she started taking off her pajama pants, Amanda shows up.

“OMG, HAHAHAHA this is so perfect!” Amanda begins to laugh, and Emily once again just stands there frozen. Every insult and joke flys right past her, as Emily stops feeling embarrassed and starts feeling mad. Emily thinks to herself “She wouldn't be laughing if she wet her bed”. She begins to hatch a simple scheme “In fact wouldn't a college wetter would be even funnier then a high school girl.” Emily plans out her perfect revenge, the warm water trick. In elementary Emily would go to sleepovers and get made fun of for her wetting problem. The perfect revenge was always the warm water trick, no one could ever say anything and she would have some black mail.

Night time arrives and Amanda is sound asleep in her pajamas. Emily gets a warm bowl of water, slowly creaks open her door and puts the bowl on Amanda's table. Without making a sound she slowly grabs Amanda’s hand and dips her fingers in the bowl. Now it's just a matter of waiting for it to take effect. After 2 minutes Amanda begins to pee, warming her crotch and filling up her pajamas. However the sound was loud “sssssssssss” and there wasn't a single drop leaving her pajamas. Emily knew the truth, the real reasons she was made fun of so badly. She wrote a note and left it on Amanda's table and Emily crawled into bed and slept just like she did when she was a child.

Thanks for feedback! I'm kinda learning as I write how to write better. I know it was a bit repeditive but I didn't know how to get to this chapter without 3 happening. I'm continuing with this story but next time I might write a long story all at once. That way I can look at it as a whole instead of just chapter by chapter. But seriously thanks for reading, there's no better feeling in the world then knowing you guys are enjoying and helping me to improve.

• 4 years later...