Sign In

Peeing before your pants are down?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has happened to me a few times. Usually it happens at work when I'm super busy. By the time I realize I need to go I run to the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, struggling as fast as I ca

When we were at the fair, my friend had to go real bad, so we headed for the bathroom.  He was holding himself and gritting his teeth.  When we got there, he couldn't get his zipper down, so he begged

It's happened to me a few times when I'm desperate for wee when i get home from work. Sometimes a little spurt comes out before i can get my knickers down so i end up with a little wet patch.

This has happened to me a few times. Usually it happens at work when I'm super busy. By the time I realize I need to go I run to the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, struggling as fast as I can to pull my pants down a little comes out. I've never had a full accident (at work), but a little squirt gets through. Enough to make my panties wet but not enough to show on my pants.

Another time I'll tell the story about the time I lost control while clothes shopping.  :blush:

I would love to hear your story as well.  Real accounts are the absolute best.

I've had that happen a few times when I've really had to go. Usually if it happens, it is just a couple of squirts or just enough to wet my underware or a small spot on my jeans. One time my bladder gave out and one long squirt into my pants turned into a flood. My bladder just opened. I was peeing so hard it was literally spraying into my jeans. I had just gotten to the door of the toilet. I was almost done by that point. I just finished in my pants. If I really have to go and then I start peeing,I find it hard to stop.

Occasionally I start leaking before I unzip or before I free myself from my pants .Starting to pee when I am free of my briefs but not my jeans can be embarrassing as my pants get wet. I do like it at home however, as I rush to the bathroom while feeling like my pee is about to come out Then I start leaking as I approach the toilet ,and continue peeing as I free myself and as I try to aim for the toilet.

I love to do it just before I´m about to take a shower, then is easy for me to just wet myself in my pants and underwear because I can just go to the shower even dressed up and discard my wet clothes in the laundry bucket, but I must be sure to do it in the toilet or any place where the floor can be easily cleaned later. So I don´t do it everyday as I´m a bit lazy of having to clean the fllor later, unless I do it just in the shower, but I find more exiting to wet the floor. The thing I most like is the feeling of the urine spreading through my pants, wetting my legs until it arrives my feets and leave the wet spot in the floor.

I did once. It was because I was really tired, I was staying up late for something when I was like 10. I was so out of it I skipped the whole unzip your fly part, and just relaxed my bladder. It took me a few seconds to feel what I was doing and wake up enough to stop it. I had a huge wet patch down to my knees. I couldn't believe I did that.

I love to wear a firm control panti-girdle and that can delay things to the point where I involentarily start weeing while fighting to get my panti-girdle down. The only recourse I have afterwards is to line my panti-girdle with lots of loo paper to absorb the wetness, which in itseelf is a turn-on! Actually, the harder I make it for myself to undress in time, the more exciting I find holding on.

Guest wemo28

I did this today, was doing doing chores whilst desperate (cleaning my bathroom, to make it worse) and when I decided I couldn't hold it anymore I started spurting accidently before I could get my underwear down properly so ended up with damp boxers for the rest of the day.

the only time this has happened to me, and the only time I have come close to having a full blown accident was a few years back on holiday.  we were staying at an English seaside resort - Pontins for those that know it - and I had been out in the evening getting very drunk, watching the surprisingly better than average on site entertainment that night.  I decided to pop back to the chalet we were staying in to grab something (probably cigarettes) and on the short walk (no more than a couple of mins) from the main bar to the chalet I suddenly really needed to piss.  I am usually very good at holding it, to the point that it's painful, hard to walk but I am still not peeing, but on this occasion for some reason when i got to the front door I knew I probably wouldn't get to the toilet in time.  Within the 5 seconds it took me to open the front door - and unzip my jeans at the same time - and get in front of the toilet I had started to pee, another second to get my member out and a torrent was hitting the bowl having already done a good job of making my jeans unwearable.  I had to change and luckily no-one noticed or if they did didn't question why I had changed.

I often times THINK I'm finished peeing, but then I drip or spurt a little in my underwear as I pull them back up (I...uh...still pee sitting down for some reason) and have to deal with a pee stain in my underwear for the rest of the day, which is pretty uncomfortable.

My psychiatrist has this saying: "No matter how much you prance and dance, the last few drops go down your pants." :)

Could also be interesting to pee your panties a little juste to ease the pressure and be able to make it to the toilet !

The problem with this for a lot of people seems to be that they can't stop and end up completely wetting themselves! In any case if you let a bit out you don't feel like you've "been" and can even increase desperation if you stop it. I've seen desperation/wetting stories where someone ends up with very wet clothes but still urgently needing to go!

• 3 years later...

When we were at the fair, my friend had to go real bad, so we headed for the bathroom.  He was holding himself and gritting his teeth.  When we got there, he couldn't get his zipper down, so he begged me to help him.  I really didn't want to, but I did.  I had his zipper almost unstuck, when I felt warm water on my hands, but, of course, it wasn't water.  He peed all down his legs, and I was surprised that I rather enjoyed feeling his wet pants and watching his pants darken,  Now experience, that.