Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Loud Hissing Sound

I have discovered recently that Bound2burst is overfull of videos with hissing sound.If you are really fan of hissing sound in that case bound2burst is right place for your enjoyment.I must mention one which really delighted me.It is Taylor-she is at full capacity http://www.bound2burst.net/movies/photos/taylor_set1/shes_at_full_capacity_09s.jpg

This is really long pee and hissing too.Just i was thought that she was finished she started again and again.Also do not miss Beverley she hissing in almost every video.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m glad to see so many people like that. I have been a very loud hisser my whole life even being teased as a young girl for it. I think in most cases the chubbier the genitals the louder the hiss. I

Another hisser from last night. I was hurting. Pissing before I could start the video. F88D1362-EE40-42BE-9E5B-B2D49DFB1EDF.mov

I’m normally waxed but who has time for that lol. This was pretty loud hissing I popped a squat behind a rest area. EE9BCC7B-00C1-4B6D-8FA8-A75011E224A1.mov

• 5 years later...

I absolutely L-O-V-E it when a female makes the  hissing sound while peeing. It is a uniquely  female sound* usually made then she is peeing forcefully, indicating she held it and is desperate.  Even if I can't see what is happening , the  pleasing noise tells me, it is a woman peeing. I don't hear it most times, but when I do it is oh so special.

* I say it is a sound that is uniquely female as it is caused by urine flowing over her lady parts. However, I have discovered I can make a similar noise if I hold my pee and get undressed. I Place my penis between my crossed legs and let go. 

On 7/4/2013 at 3:30 AM, Sinna (2pee4you) said:

I also like the hissing sound. I always love it when I make a clip and you can really hear how the pee comes out ? I actually just made one ? I was saying something in the clip, but I had to stop talking, because the pee sound was so nice. The combination is what turns me on..Hearing the sounds and seeing the pants get wet or the bed or whatever. By pantswetting I love it most when after the spreading of the pee a splashing sound from the pee on the floor follows.That's why the clip I just made really turned me on ?

Hi Sinna

I have seen a clip of yours where you hiss fairly hard during a panty accident. 

Would it be possible to give us a rundown of the clips in which you hiss audible for those who would like to purchase them. 

Thank you kindly

Ed

45 minutes ago, kylem53990 said:

I too get turned on by the sound. My wife wet herself after a night out drinking. We were at the door and i was trying to get my key in to open it when i heard the familiar loud hissing sound. I couldnt see anything but i look at her and she just said she couldnt hold it anymore. When we got in her jeans were soaked but she was relieved.

I get turned on too hearing women hiss pee. Hot hear women pee.

1 hour ago, kylem53990 said:

I too get turned on by the sound. My wife wet herself after a night out drinking. We were at the door and i was trying to get my key in to open it when i heard the familiar loud hissing sound. I couldnt see anything but i look at her and she just said she couldnt hold it anymore. When we got in her jeans were soaked but she was relieved.

Good to hear it wasn't too bad for her then.

7 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

I’m glad to see so many people like that. I have been a very loud hisser my whole life even being teased as a young girl for it. I think in most cases the chubbier the genitals the louder the hiss. I have included a video of myself for comparison.

AC053E05-15DC-4355-A8ED-F3A9CD6BF54A.mov

Excellent hissing sizzler!  Thanks a bunch for sharing that ?