Sign in to follow this  

Does this even exist?

I'm looking to find a certain type of video. I know this is an omorashi/desperation accident site, but thought I'd ask anyways. The type of video I'm looking for would be more in the format of shorter focus on desperation, then the accident, then focus on the story of the accident's aftermath. I am more interested (and I'm sure there are others like me) in how someone deals with the accident afterwards. I'm tired of seeing videos of long desperation, then an accident, and then clean up immediately. I would love to see a video put together that shows more of a reality aspect of having an accident, where you may not be able to undress and clean up right away.

I read this story on toiletstool.com and it is a perfect example. A girl has an accident with no real opportunity to cleanup or change so she just deals with it.

jen
i had an accident one time when i went on a ski trip with my class...a very very bad one..or two. 

i was in college and i joined the ski club, which was also for snowboarding. i had gone snowboarding a few times wiht my friend and her family and i kind of liked it, and this gave me a good opportunity to go on trips to snowboard sometimes. anyway, it was january in my junior year and we went to a mountain resort about 3 and half hours from my school on a saturday. we had to meet at the school at 6:15 AM, and i didn't wake up until 5:30 so i only had time to rush and get my things together and get dressed warm in clothes i could put my snowboarding stuff over. i usually spend a few minutes on the toilet in the morning to poop so i don't need to go when i'm at school. well, i didn't have time to do that this morning so i just went on. i didn't have to poop, but about 30 minutes into the bus ride i did, i guess my body got used to me going in the morning. i held it and held it and held it the whole ride, just hoping to get there soon so i could run and use the toilet at the locker room in the lodge before i filled up my pants!!! eventually i had to go so bad that i had to press my butt against my seat so hard to fight against te pressure building up from the poop. we still weren't at the resort, but as time went on, it became no use. there was no way i could hold it any longer and i started pooping my pants. i was going to panic, but it was coming out very softly and quietly and making a big soft bulge in the back of my pants. i figured as long as it was coming out quietly, i was okay. the only problem was, i pooped for a good 5 minutes, and i felt like i was sitting on a big mushy pillow because there was so much soft poop in the back of my pants! i couldn't believe i totally pooped my pants, and i got really nervous. i was hoping no one could smell it, but the real problem was what was i going to do when we got up to get off the bus...i was wearing gray sweat pants, and if they even contained all the poop and didn't let it slide down my legs, there would be a gigantic bulge on my butt. then the bus driver announced that we were 10 minutes form the lodge. i got a brilliant idea!! i mentioned to my friends in the two seats behind me that we should put our ski pants on while we were on the bus so we had less to do and could get out to the lifts quicker. they agreed, and i pulled my bag from under the seat and got my ski pants out. i raised my butt up off the seat and i could feel the huge load of poop making my sweat pants hang down a little. i slipped my ski pants all the way up and over the bulge in my pants, and sat back down. i felt all the poop make a very gross feeling squish and spread out of my panties and fill my sweats even more, but now it was flattened and i could feel assured no one would be able to tell through my snow pants. 

we got to the ski resort and we all went in and got ready. it felt pretty gross to walk becaus evertime i moved i felt the sticky mushy poop all over my butt and it was making my underwear feel all weird too. the good thing was it was pretty much staying in my underwear or in my pants around my butt and not going down my legs, so i just put up with the discomfort and carried on...yes, i went snowboarding with poop in my pants! it felt gross everytime i sat on the chair lift or fell on my butt and had that "squish!" but it was easy enough to deal with. but eventually, i had to ask myself something. around 2:30, it was 40 minutes before we were to leave and go home and i had to pee really bad, and even poop again. i was very reluctant to go in the bathroom and try and get my snowpants and my filthy sweats and panties down and try and sit on the toilet without making a huge mess, soo..i decided i would hold it, and if i didn't make it all the way home then it didn't matter because i already crapped my pants! at 10 after 3 we all met up out in front and got back in the bus. i didn't take my ski pants off obviously because i was still hiding my accident (wish had no been in pants for how long? lets see, we left the school at 6:30, and i crapped my pants about 20 minutes before we got tothe resort at 10 o clock..sooo, roughly 4 and a half hours with poop in my pants...yeah, it was a little uncomfortable!) also i kept my ski pants on because i was likely to add to the mess before i got home..anyway, i tried to just give it a try, but shortly into the ride i realized "i have to pee pretty bad...there's no way i'll make it home, and i pooped my pants already HOURS ago..." and with that though, i just let go. i started to wet my pants and the warm wetness flowed quickly between my legs and under my butt and completely soaked my soiled panties and sweats. my ski pants were obviously waterproof though. shortly after, i started pooping again. this time though, my poop was a lot more liquidy...it came out very fast in a squirting fashion..the liquid poop flowed through my already filled panties, and too my horror i could feel it flowing further up my butt towards my back to the point where it felt like it was going to come out of my underwear and sweat pants..i cut off the poop, and tried to regain control. my heart started pounding and i realized the seriousnes of the problem. under my ski pants i could feel my sweats and undies hopelessly soaking wet and sticking to me, and now they were bulging with poop. i had to go badly still, and then i couldn't hold it anymore and released another long series of liquid squirts of poop into my pants. my pants got so filled that the poop spread down my legs and even into the front of my pants! i was soooo horrified, my pants were so full of poop that i couldn't move without the mess sliding around everywhere. to make matters worse, this time i didn't get off lucky with the smell! i REEKED of poop..and then i started to cry..everyone knew immediatley that i had shit myself...if only they knew it wasn't the first time.. 

i had no choice but to sit in the awful mess the rest of the way home, and when i got up to get off the bus the poop literally poured down my legs, making the feeling of walking a lot more worse. when i got home, i took a very long shower and then a bath, and threw my panties and sweats away.

Or even something like this one from toiletstool.com:

Jeans Pooping
My ex wife liked to poop her pants. It was my fettish, and I liked it too. We were on a sunday drive going through a small town and stopped to see the local sights. As we were walking in through the town, quite a ways from our car, she turns to me and says " I got to go to the bathroom NOW!". She started looking frantically for a bathroom. I don't think she wanted to poop her pants on this trip. 

The only thing close to us was a biker-bar. I said you can go in there. She thought about it then said it would have to do. She went inside and was gone for a while. I went in to check on her. The place was almost empty. I walked in, nodded to the bartender who pointed with his head towards the hallway leading to the rest rooms. 

As I rounded the corner I saw my sexy wife standing there. She was wearing tight jeans, a tucked in blouse and sandals. She was standing in front of the occupied ladies room door. Her legs slightly appart, both hands on her thighes just below her butt. She was looking down at the floor as wet fart noises wer comming from her butt. She shifted her legs apart a little more and pooped some more. She then felt her butt and crotch with her hands as if to survey the damage. I knew what tight nylon panties she was wearing and picture them full. 

Just then a good looking biker chick came out of the restroom, smelled the hallway, made a face, and said she was sorry. She said it was just timing. I could have been her. She said she was sorry again and went to the bar. 

My wife then turond around and saw me. "I didn't want to do it. My panties are so full I don't know if I can even walk." I said "Do you want to go in and do something with your pants." She said "No there is too much. Screw it, I'll walk normal. Lets see the town until it starts to show then go home." She took two steps with her legs apart,like her pants were full of poop, then started walking normal. 
"It feels warm, good and squishy she said." 

If one really looked, you could see that her panties were really full under her jeans. The mess was staying in her panties and wasn't soaking through yet. With jeans it can take a while, and the initial bad smell goes away after a while. As long as it stays in the panties, doesn't run down the legs it isn't real noticable. If the poop is soft and mushy. not too wet. We know. We were both jeans pooping experts. I didn't have to go this time. The ride home was going to be squishy for her. That's when it can get messy.

Edited by wetfunandy

Some of the PPG and PSG videos had stuff like that. You may want to check them out.  I also really like the Betty Poop vids you can find on wetset.  She stays in those dirty panties for quite a while.

Do you know what page you found the second story on?

That second story I found on toiletstool.com. I forget exactly what page though.

I'm loving the first story. I always wished I could draw so I could draw up some comic strip or something of some of the stories I read. I love a good visual.

Both stories were terrific. The Toilet stool is great for that although sometimes i can't help but thinking if a lot of the content on there are fantasies rather than actual true stories...

Both stories were terrific. The Toilet stool is great for that although sometimes i can't help but thinking if a lot of the content on there are fantasies rather than actual true stories...

I agree.  The same goes for most places, especially experience project.  I guarantee most stories are fake.  Simply because you reach a point in the story where the style kinda changes and it really seems like theyre trying hard to make it erotic at that point.  I think a lot of the stories written by "females" are really written by men.  I find theres usually a pretty big difference between the way men and women write, and it goes along the lines of what I've said before about crossdressing: Its rare to see someone do it right.  Theres a few stories I've seen that have drastically different styles, and its pretty easy to tell which one was written by a real girl and a man trying to be a girl.  The differences are more easily recognizable depending on what the age range is of the person/people writing is as well.  Heres an example:

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Get-Turned-On-By-Female-Desperation/2993907

I think that is a real story, written by a real girl.  If its not then I think its a damn good fake.  I think its real mainly because of the way its written.  Lots of exclamation points, emoticons, not much structure.  It seems sorta natural and flows with the way a teen girl would write.  If you look at how most women write on places like facebook and other social media, its really the same type of style.  Sort of to the point, useless details, stupid little things like emoticons and the abundance of exclamation points.  Not trying to be misogynist or anything, that just seems to be the way most girls write at that age.  Compare that story to a lot of the other stories written by "women" on that site.  Its drastically different than most.  Not to mention if you read other stories written by that girl, the style seems consistent. 

So for OPs question, I gotta say, good luck.  As I personally think real stories are hard to come by, a more specific story like what he wants is probably near impossible to find.