Sign In

Mars Life: Humanity Explored -- An Interactive Story

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to Mars Life: Humanity Explored, my first of what I hope to be several interactive stories here on Omorashi.org. In this story, every decision matters -and not in the typical sense either. Eve

If you really want this illustrated, maybe you should ask for help, but it's up to you. And turn around to head back.

Riiiiinaaaaaaaaaaatroooooooooooo? Something happened? Did you fall asleep on the keyboard again?

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

A slight delay, but here is the next part. I also just got a Surface and decided to draw a picture for this to try it out. In the process I changed up and updated the way Emma looks a bit, so I hope you all enjoy it :)

Shortly into the trip towards the locker Lucy stopped at an intersection in the hallway, Emma stopping slightly in front of her confused before Lucy pointed her finger down the hall “My locker was moved down here, so I’ll meet you in class”. “Oh.” Emma replied “Save me a seat.” Lucy nodding before the two split up.

After making her way to her locker, Emma quickly placed her hand on the verification pad on the door which made a quiet successful jingle before the door slid opened upwards. Inside the locker was her Gym bag hanging on one side of the wall with a half-ring shaped gadget on the shelf above. On the floor was a shoe shelf which was empty. Not wanting to waste time, Emma quickly grabbed the gadget which was coloured black and held it to the back of her neck, upon which, with a clicking sound, the ring extended around the front of her neck and clipped in place on the other side.

The gadget was a mandatory device which all students were required to wear while on the premises of the school. It was used to monitor Adept ability usage and growth and blocked signals from the brain which were associated with activating a person’s specific abilities. It was more of a safety precaution than anything considering that it wasn’t uncommon for students to either lose control of their abilities or be overly competitive about them.

With the mandatory gadget firmly in place around her neck, Emma could hear a second bell in a different tone going off which let her know that classes were beginning within five minutes. Since she had gym second period and knew she wouldn’t have enough time to come back, she grabbed her bag and began speed-walking down the hall, the locker closing itself automatically behind her. As she moved down the hallway, Emma could feel her lower abdomen throwing her signals with each restroom she passed, although considering how little time she had before classes started, she made a conscious decision to continue past them.

Eventually she made it to the door of her classroom where she saw Lucy in the center of the curved room with an opened seat next to her. The classes’ layout was that of a typical elevated classroom. The back wall had a slight outwards curve with ramps going up both sides of the room leading to each elevation level which contained a single curved table with built in seats going from end to end. At the front was the teacher’s desk with the teacher behind it watching the clock.

By the time that Emma had taken a seat beside Lucy, the final bell rang and the teacher began speaking.

“I’d like to welcome everybody back from their summer break, I hope you all enjoyed the five weeks you had off. My name is Professor Jean Taylor and I’ll be your homeroom teacher for the semester.” As he spoke this, he raised his hand and moved his fingers downwards which began to dim the lights of the room before a holographic projection appeared at the front of the room with visuals on it. “As you should know from the schedule on your Holo-Gears, this is Adept Theory. Now that you are eleventh-year students you will be expected to perform more intense Adept Abilities than your simple object manipulation of previous years. This class will give you the theory needed for controlling your abilities at the higher level which will be required of you from now on. I won’t say it will be easy, but if you try, I promise it will be worth it!” Prof. Taylor smiling as he finished his introduction “Now if you will turn on your terminals I have made the class textbook available for viewing. Let us begin”.

post-2278-0-36705200-1413191618_thumb.pn

Back at the center of the classroom, Emma was sitting next to Lucy with her arm resting on the table. As she sat there, she flicked the holographic screen of the terminal which hovered just above the table. On her holographic panel was the text for the class in the corner closest to her hand and several diagrams and presentation slides in the other corners. She was following along as the teacher went through the materials, although she couldn’t shake the nagging feeling in her bladder which kept on distracting her from giving the class her full attention. “Ugh, I’m so stupid…” Emma began thinking to herself “why did I forget to go when I woke up this morning.” as she wondered what to do.

Being shy in nature, Emma didn’t feel like wanting to bring attention to herself by interrupting the class to ask for something as childish as going to the restroom this early in the day. She was certain that she could hold out for the remainder of the class, maybe sneak into the toilets as she was getting changed for gym, but before that she would have to get through the remaining 90 minutes.

At the moment the class was going through basic review to bring everyone up to speed. Though while Emma listened to the lecture, she couldn’t help but utter a silent sigh considering it was nothing more than a nuisance. A nuisance because since she had found herself spending a good portion of the summer alone and practicing her adept powers out of boredom while her friends were out traveling the solar system, something she had grown all too accustomed to being the daughter of two scientists which the New Avalon government loved to keep busy. Outside of mornings and the late afternoon, Emma rarely was able to see her parents. This past summer had been even more-so since they had been put onto what her mother described as a “top secret project” which they weren’t allowed to share with even their daughter and was the cause of many days where they wouldn’t come home at all.

As Emma began coming out of her thoughts, the professor was just wrapping up his lecture and within minutes a bell went off signaling that the class had ended. “Alright class. That a wrap. Tomorrow we’ll begin going through some new material, namely the theory of levitation. Have a good day and I’ll see you all tomorrow.” Following this, the class all got out of their seats and began heading towards the door. Emma following behind Lucy, both of them with their gym bags in hand.

Between classes was a ten minute break which allowed students to visit their lockers or prepare for class, so in Emma and Lucy’s case where they need to get changed and be out in the field outside, they didn’t want to waste a moment. On their way to the gym, Lucy was walking slightly faster than normal which had Emma speed walking to keep up. Wanting to break the silence between them, Emma spoke up. “So what did you think about Professor Taylor?” which prompted Lucy to speak up immediately “Well, he’s already doing better than our professor last semester.” she responded as Emma joked “Not that it would have been hard to beat.” Lucy nodding in response as they turned a corner into the changing room.

All the way to the changing room, Emma’s bladder had been sending her uncomfortable signals that it was time to go. Signals which she acknowledged with a plan to go as soon as she finished changing into her gym uniform. Upon entering the changing room, Emma and Lucy both walked up to a pair of lockers sitting in the center of the room, placing their hands on the verification pads which chimed and opened them up. The changing room itself was fairly small with the main room which contained benches and lockers and a side room filled with showers and a single bathroom.

With the lockers opened, the two began undressing to their underwear, making sure to hang up their clothing on the rack in the locker as they took each article of clothing off. Under their clothing, Lucy was wearing a pair of plain pink underwear which had white polka dots all over while Emma just had on a set of light green ones. As the two began putting on their gym uniforms, Emma noticed out of the corner of her eye that Lucy was slightly bouncing up and down. It was at this point that the five minute warning bell went off just in time for the two to put their bags into the lockers and begin walking away.

Emma began taking the lead as she walked around the lockers and into the side room, almost making it to the bathroom when Lucy spoke up “Emma...” pausing for a moment “Could I please go first? In my rush to catch up with you this morning I forgot to stop by the bathroom and I kind of have to go pretty bad now.” she finished bouncing on the spot.

• Explain your own need and have Emma go to the bathroom first.
  • Explain your own need and play Rock Paper Scissors to determine.
  • Let Lucy go to the bathroom first.
  • Ignore Lucy and go in first
  • Other
  • 3 years later...

Whats this! a 4 year old story resurrected! Preposterous!

*ahem* Mars Life is back! I'm going to shoot at getting one of these out at a rate of one a week. Just to keep things easy. Pictures will also be a little on the lighter side, and will likely be rough since I haven't drawn in awhile and I need to learn how to use my new tablet. That said, even if the story was on hiatus, that doesn't mean the universe in my head has stayed stagnant. Oh no, there are things flowing out everywhere and I'm excited to slowly bring them in front of you all.

This first chapter is going to be a little slow. Mainly to get the next part moving and to get re-used to writing in the third person perspective but we should ramp up in the coming parts. Especially as we start to move into the Omorashi scenes. As always, critic is greatly accepted, Vote for what you want to happen and I'll try my best to run with consensus.

Enjoy! :D

5aab1645cc86f_039-LucyDesperateGym.png.f67d4e92036b30103fce05124e6c057b.png

Hearing Lucy ask this, a shiver forced its way down Emma’s spine as she stopped in her tracks and began to turn to face her best friend.

“What a coincidence…” she spoke before Lucy fully came into Emma’s view. Emma immediately noticing that Lucy was walking towards the same bathroom she was stiffly. “In my rush to meet you outside today, I completely forgot to use the bathroom too…” Emma trailing off her voice at the end as Lucy’s eyes began to go wide hearing this.

“Oh..” she meekly spoke, cut off as the warning bell sounded off to notify that classes were about to begin.

“…Umm, I guess you can go ahead first then”. Her right hand slowly inching towards the crotch of her gym shorts

Noticing this, Emma started to feel bad for her friend, and a short flashback to her terrible behavior this morning where she brought her friend to tears was all it took to make her start to move. Lucy was her best friend after all and she couldn’t stand to see her in such a state. Especially when the only reason she hadn’t gone to the bathroom was carelessness compared to Lucy. She wanted to make things right.

At least she wanted to, except her bladder was starting to protest the situation it was in with the bathroom mere meters away. It began to pang with anger, Emma moving her hand to her stomach in response.

It took resolve, but her want to make it up to Lucy won out and much to the chagrin of her bladder she decided she would put it to chance.

“How about we flip for it?” Emma spoke raising her wrist to activate her holo gear. A coin immediately showing up on the holographic display.

“Orbits and I go First; Sun and you go first… Deal?”

Lucy’s eyes lit up at this. “Deal”

With the acknowledgement, Emma shook her wrist and the coin immediately took off into a vicious spiral. Both girls starting intently at the coin as it did its thing. Emma and Lucy shifting and bouncing uncomfortably as the coin seemed to take forever. Seconds passing in what felt like minutes. The coin started to slow and Lucy closed her eyes out of anxiousness.

In actuality, the animation only took 3 seconds to come to a complete stop. And when it did the victor was crowned. Emma’s bladder sending out another distressful reminder as how close she was to the bathroom. Unfortunately though, it seemed that fate was working against her as what shined brightly on her holographic display was the sun itself.

“Haha. I guess I lost…” Emma spoke, placing one of her hands on her head which she rubbed. Hearing this, Lucy quickly opened her eyes and a bright smile lit up her face. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” she spoke. “I’ll try and be quick”. The girl quickly darting past Emma and into the sole bathroom.

Needing to go, Emma lined up along the wall next to the door and began to wait. Her ears beginning to pick up the faint sound of liquid hitting liquid as it passed through the door. A sound which certainly didn’t make things easier for her bladder which dully throbbed from anger of being forced to wait when it was so close relief.

Resting her hand on her bladder which she slowly rubbed up and down. “Its fine. She’ll be done soon and then I’ll be able to go” Emma thought to herself.

Ten seconds passed.

Fifteen seconds passed, and her bladder began to throb harder. Emma moving her second hand to her abdomen as she tried to block out the noise coming from behind the door.

Twenty seconds passed and the bell signaling that classes were to start went off

Thirty and the sink could be heard signaling to Emma that relief was close by.

At Forty the door opened, and Lucy came walking out with a large smile on her face. She turned to Emma.

“Thanks, I really app…”

The Changing room door could be heard slamming opened.

EMMA WARIAN. LUCY EOS.” A female voice spoke authoritatively with a slight bit of anger showing. The girls seizing up in fear at the voice whom they could only assume came from their new Gym and Adept Ability Manipulation Teacher. Emma having slightly more reason to be fearful as her name was said with extra emphasis.

“Class is starting. You have 30 seconds before I write you off as late.”

Emma and Lucy looked at one another with a blank stare.

• RUN! (to class)
  • Run up to and try to explain to the teacher
  • Ignore the teacher and go use the bathroom
  • Stay in the changing room
  • Other

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...