The "Post One Song a Day" thread

I've been re-listening to the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack lately, and this one's simply freakin' beautiful.

Whenever Rex and Pyra/Mythra have their first private time together, I like to imagine this song plays while the scene montages through several shots of sweet, happy lovemaking.

On 2/11/2018 at 5:22 AM, phoenix80803 said:

Enjoy.

New Three Days Grace dropped the other day, if you haven't heard yet :D Album's out next month, iirc.

I miss Adam's voice, but I'm definitely a fan of how their sound has evolved since Matt took up the mic :)

On 2/20/2018 at 1:53 PM, HPattern said:

I miss Adam's voice, but I'm definitely a fan of how their sound has evolved since Matt took up the mic :)

Adam is with a new band now called Saint Asonia

Edited by k o t o u r u

On 2/21/2018 at 10:53 PM, k o t o u r u said:

Saint Asonia

Well, I've certainly been missing out! Thanks so much for sharing :D

On 2/22/2018 at 2:30 AM, phoenix80803 said:

Brendon is so awesome too!

DoaB is epic, and Brendon is a legend.
Here's some more Panic! (specifically, one of my favorites off V&V), in celebration of Brendon wrapping up recording on the new album a couple weeks ago ;)

Took a lot of sweat, but I beat Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd on Normal difficulty. Earned me a Gold trophy, because they know it's really hard. And I've decided the best song in the game.

The Etrian Odyssey always has such great music, even if each score is starting to feel 'same-y."

Edited by Canticle Natura

Never played this game, or any game in the series, but I've still concluded this is the best RPG battle theme of all time.

In today's totally unexpected news, the Ace Attorney anime is getting a second season. Personally, I'm up for it. I'm one of the few who thoroughly enjoyed the first season, and it's adapting the best game in the series. Time for another rendition of this wonderful piece.

Woops, been too busy with work, almost forgot to post this here too.
Panic! is back, and hoooooly fuck this video tho xD

There's just something about Kingdom Hearts music that's so soothing. Sometimes, that calming effect is just what I need.

On 3/24/2018 at 2:34 PM, HPattern said:

Woops, been too busy with work, almost forgot to post this here too.
Panic! is back, and hoooooly fuck this video tho xD

I was so happy, I literally got up and started dancing. Without music. And then I started dancing with music. 

(BTW, Brendon looks like "WTF?")

Anyway, here's my contribution.

Okay, it's old, but it's great. Emos, break out the black eyeliner!

Y'all are a bunch of emo weeb hipsters. Not hating, just stating the facts. Also, some good fucking music for you uncultured savages

It really is a shame that we never got the Japanese vocal themes for the Mega Man X games, they're good stuff. With exception to X5, where the instrumental International theme is better, and X6, where Capcom was too lazy to replace the themes with anything else.

Cowboy Bebop turns 20 today, so that's cool. I love this show. Fucking fantastic soundtrack...but my favorite song has already been posted at the top of the page, so instead, here's my second favorite.

8 hours ago, Captain L said:

Cowboy Bebop turns 20 today, so that's cool. I love this show. Fucking fantastic soundtrack...but my favorite song has already been posted at the top of the page, so instead, here's my second favorite.

Senpai noticed me Keeping this going, here's another classic.

... Has it really been twenty years?