The "Post One Song a Day" thread

M A  N   I    A is gonna be epic...

So, four episodes into the new DuckTales show...it's great. So good. Please watch it. So here's the best song from the DuckTales game.

How fitting that I only discover this song today, the best day to celebrate ghosts.

Seriously, if any of you haven't played Ghost Trick, get on that immediately. Legitimately one of my favorite games.

NOTE: If you have yet to clear 'A Hat in Time' and don't want spoilers, please skim over this piece of music.

Kind of impressed with how a single theme can be changed and remixed numerous times to create several different pieces of music. I tip my hat (pardon the pun) to the people behind the 'A Hat in Time' soundtrack.

(I did skip it to when the 'proper' boss theme comes in, as I see the first 2mins 7secs of the track as just a buildup.)

In FE: Fates, Sakura and Elise's support conversations are about them playing instruments and finding a musical duet that they can perform together. You never hear the song in the game, but it was put on the official soundtrack as a bonus. Two cinnamon rolls making sweet music together; is there anything better in this world?

Moar Hat music!

One of the best bosses in the game, with the second best boss music. (Close second only to the Final Boss Phases 2 and 3)

Try it at speeds 1.25 and 1.5 as well!

Need a copy of Hat Kid's cute as F final contract.

The lead single was weak sauce (no ketchup tho), but I think this second track shows Em is back, for real this time...

Album drops in a week, for those interested...

Edited by HPattern

Can't wait to see these guys live next year...

A full-power alternative station recently launched in my metro area and they've got some good shit spinning, including this on heavy (no pun intended) rotation.