Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, it's just one this time, but I will post on this thread whenever I make a new one :).   I drank 2 cups of coffee and 2 pint glasses of water before this. I wear my cute rainbow socks and short

Hey there! I made a video today. I wanted to channel Tam Tam South from her video "NewHotelDesperationCarpetJetPee". Please be warned that there is nudity and I'm not shaved. It's a short video beca

Hi guys, thanks so much for all your comments :)! How have y'all been?   Today I was hanging out in my patio and holding it, until I had to go really bad... so I decided to just go ahead and wet mys

Haha, you got me, it was the latter.

Here's the second part. Proceed at your own risk.

This one is primarily naked leaking, slight masturbation, re-wetting my panties a little bit, and finally peeing in a cup. Since there is nudity, I won't post those screenshots.

iMpCiGz.png

....God that was so sexy, hot and erotic. I love the hard breathing/panting, squirming, the releases of small drips...everything. Lucky guy or girl that spends time getting naughty with you. :happy:  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, thanks so much for all your comments :)! How have y'all been?

Today I was hanging out in my patio and holding it, until I had to go really bad... so I decided to just go ahead and wet myself outside.

My desperation was milder this time, but I think the excitement made me want to go even more. I don't wet myself outdoors very often... it's a short, simple video, but I wanted to share =).

If the first minute of the video makes you dizzy, I'm sorry, I was walking while holding the camera!

Screens:

mPKLwQE.pngbi3u1c6.png

I love this one for some reason!

Thank you so much, its so authentic and well fantastic!

• 4 weeks later...