Sign In

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, it's just one this time, but I will post on this thread whenever I make a new one :).   I drank 2 cups of coffee and 2 pint glasses of water before this. I wear my cute rainbow socks and short

Hey there! I made a video today. I wanted to channel Tam Tam South from her video "NewHotelDesperationCarpetJetPee". Please be warned that there is nudity and I'm not shaved. It's a short video beca

Hi guys, thanks so much for all your comments :)! How have y'all been?   Today I was hanging out in my patio and holding it, until I had to go really bad... so I decided to just go ahead and wet mys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, it's been a while.

I made this video recently, but I wasn't sure about posting it. It's milder than my other stuff, short, and I had to cut out the parts where I bent down and showed my face. So it's a little choppy, but I figured I might as well :).

In the video I am holding it until I decide to let go over my laundry hamper. The thing is I'm wearing a pad, so my shorts hardly even get wet. You do get to see some wet spots on my shorts and thigh-high socks. Please BE WARNED, THERE IS NUDITY at the end of the video when I take off my panties to show the pad. 

Screenshots:

FdePmT0.pngZDlc4rv.pngmlAOTvg.png

Really LOVE pad wetting ! more more more please !!!!!!

• 2 years later...