Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fun ways to pee/wet :)

Hey everyone. Just trying to get as many people as possible to say the funnest ways they like to pee/wet them selves :P hopefully the posts will give people fun ideas that maybe they hadnt thought of :)

Mine is going on a long walk leaving the house bursting to pee wearing black leggings converse on my cute little bare feet and a nice top then just walking and walking until i burst soaking my self from crotch to toe :P hehe.

Whats you're fave ways of peeing or wetting?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing is actually for in public at public bathrooms - before I pull down my pants, I start peeing, and I can only move to unzip my fly and pull out my penis when there is pee coming out of

I love doing rapid desperation holds using diapers. I will start by emptying my bladder, then put a nappy on and try to drink a 200ml glass of whatever every ten minutes. From this point on, I deliber

I had a g/f who was turned on by the thought of wetting herself at her desk (turned on by the shame of it)....we lived together for a couple of years and often if she was feeling sexy, when she came i

Posted Images

I love this thread already...can't wait to read all of the clever ideas. :)

I think my favorite right now is to lay on my back (in bed if it's near laundry time and I don't mind changing the sheets) fully clothed, preferably in items that wick wetness well to spread it around, and let it fly...starting out tucked away in my drawers/pants to feel it running over those sensitive spots, and about halfway through, pulling myself out mid-stream and letting it form a nice little fountain that hits my chest/stomach/neck and finishes the soaking.

Let's hear form the rest of you pee-ple. :)

I love to wait until I have a full bladder put on a pair of light blue jeans and then take my grocery shopping list and head to the Walmart and I tell myself I can't use a toilet until I finish shopping and get home. Sometimes end up with a large wet spot on the front of my pants and sometimes a full flood. I keep the cart in front of me and usually no one notices unless I am really soaked. It is often apparent on the back of my pants too.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally love to wait until I'm semi-desperate, I don't like the pain of holding on too long so I just wait until I feel my bladder press in urge :) then I go to my attic and lay down a couple of towels and get naked, I then wrap a towel around myself and lay slightly tilted up in a towel and pajama pants and then just release it all fully and get drenched from top to toe in warm pee

My favorite thing to do is to postpone going pee once I feel the need, and continue doing whatever I am doing. Then I sit down at my computer and log onto sites like this. I continue to drink as my need to urinate slowly increases .I take great delight in  feeling my bladder expand and fill , and the pressure building up in my penis .I  read and post eventually I need to begin to squirm and squeeze myself. I absolutely love feeling like my pee is about to come out. I prolong that feeling as long as possible. Eventually I begin to leak, wetting my white cotton briefs. The leaks become spurts, but with the pee is about to come out feeling combined with a wet spot in my briefs and then my jeans is so enjoyable; I hold on until my jeans become quite wet, and then I just let it out, enjoying a large amount of warm pee running down my legs. Sometimes I adjust myself to make sure both legs get wet peeing on my hand in the process.

Holding it while playing video games is always fun, for me I would always get desperate while playing World of Warcraft and I would keep telling myself I would get up and go after just one more quest. I would continue challenging myself and pushing myself in the game until eventually I was squirming in real life and ended up losing control. Also as a few others have mentioned, filling up your bladder and then going walking around outside at night. Having dogs makes this one a rather common and enjoyable experience for me. 

Guest wemo28

Great thread, some interesting ideas here which I may have to try for myself! I don't get chance to wet as much as I'd like but I've recently started looking into pee holding games/polls which I've found online. Only tried one so far, I was already desperate when I started barely did the first challenge before I had to run to the bathroom and ended up soaking my underwear in the bath...

I like to hold it at work and come back home desperate. 

Then i do the chores that have to be done, like dishwashing, cleaning or i just sit on the computer till i get really desperate.

At that point, i start a mini work out to challenge my bladder. Sometimes that's the end of the line.

If not, i wear a tight belt and continue my day, until i can't hold it any longer.

• 2 years later...

I love to get naked and wait until I can't hold it anymore. I then stand on a disposable pad in front of the kitchen sink and run water. I try to hold my pee in but it drips then spurts. The pain is excquisite. I let a couple streams onto the pad then the need lessens and I go back to watching TV. I take B12 and riboflavin which colors my urine bright yellow and in leaves yellow splotches on the white pad.

Other times I put down a couple waterproof pads on my bed and lay down on it. I drink extra water and hold my pee as long as I can, then let out little spurts on myself until I'm empty.

I bought a stiff plastic two foot tube with a 1 1/2 inch ID. I lay on my back and fit the tube over my penis. I press the tube down against my skin and pee into the tube. The pee level slowly fills the tube until I'm empty, then lift the tube and the hot pee splashes over my genitals.

I love doing rapid desperation holds using diapers. I will start by emptying my bladder, then put a nappy on and try to drink a 200ml glass of whatever every ten minutes. From this point on, I deliberately keep peeing in my nappy as often as I can, every few minutes if possible. I try to keep drinking as much as I can without making myself feel sick, but just dribble and leak constantly with the slightest amount of urine as soon as it builds up. If possible, I'll spend hours just freely peeing in my diaper little by little every few minutes.

When I've had enough, I change out of my nappy and back into pants while I keep drinking. After being allowed to constantly drain itself with no restrictions, and being kept empty for hours, my bladder reacts by wanting/needing to release very quickly, especially as I keep drinking. Within half an hour I am insanely desperate to pee, and I start potty dancing around and needing to hold myself.

I have never lasted more than 50 minutes without losing control and having a genuine cannot-hold-anymore accident and wetting my pants.

I love so much about this. Firstly, I love the feelings of freedom and naughtiness that I get from wearing a nappy and just using it flat out, with absolutely no attempt at holding on. Also, the feeling of a warm, wet swollen diaper is incredible. Then, I enjoy the feeling of desperation that I get when I revert back to my pants and start holding on. The genuine anxiety that comes with knowing that you need to pee soon or your not going to be able to hold on. Then finally the real accident. Wetting on purpose is great, but losing control and wetting yourself whilst seriously trying not to is the ultimate.

I've done this before, then changed out my my wet pants into a dry diaper, and had a second real loss of control within an hour of changing.

• 4 months later...

I put on tight jockey sport style underwear and tight, tan coloured jeans.  Then, I find that drinking 3-4 pints of beer, back to back, gets it all going.  I hold on until I literally am dancing all around.  Then, when I can't hold anymore, I let some come out, spurting hard into my pants, but just enough to take the pressure off, and then hold on tight again.  I will then use distraction until the pressure goes away, and pour a pint of water, and drink that.  Tops me up.  After doing this a couple of times, I have a good wet patch on my jeans.  Since I let go a bit to take the pressure off, I in effect "broke the seal", so holding back now is near impossible.  Once it is completely impossible to hold on, I involuntarily let go and the piss comes exploding out into my underwear and pants.  The style of the underwear ensures that the piss builds up in them and then leaks out down both fronts of the legs.  So warm and feels soooooo good.  I go until I can't pee anymore and I practically collapse from the relief.  It does not stop here, however.  Remember the seal is broken?  So, as I continue to drink water, I get desperate much quicker than the first time.  On top of that, my muscles are shot from holding on so long the first time.  So, I basically just piss my already wet jeans again, really hard.  At this point I stop drinking water, and end up wetting my jeans another 3 times like this - desperate and super flooding - they are so soaked!  I still end of having to piss a bunch of times after this, but I then resort to simply going outside and letting it fly, or grabbing a pint glass nearby and wetting in that.  So much piss, it is clear and odourless - which makes it easier for a bit of play, like taking it into my mouth and then letting it ooze out all over me - oh the laundry!

• 2 weeks later...

I like to hold my pee until I have to go pretty bad.  Then put a plastic drop cloth on the floor,take off all my clothes and lie face down.  Soon the warm pee begins to spurt out, creating a warm lake under me from head to toe.  Then I can roll over and over getting completely wet and slippery.  You can guess what happens next!

• 7 months later...