Sign In

Fun ways to pee/wet :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing is actually for in public at public bathrooms - before I pull down my pants, I start peeing, and I can only move to unzip my fly and pull out my penis when there is pee coming out of

I love doing rapid desperation holds using diapers. I will start by emptying my bladder, then put a nappy on and try to drink a 200ml glass of whatever every ten minutes. From this point on, I deliber

I had a g/f who was turned on by the thought of wetting herself at her desk (turned on by the shame of it)....we lived together for a couple of years and often if she was feeling sexy, when she came i

Posted Images

I like drinking loads until I'm desperate, then going out. Eventually I start to pee involuntarily. At first I feel dampness in my boxers which gradually turns to wetness. Of course my trousers also end up rather wet, so I prefer to do this at night. :)

I start peeing myself in tiny spurts which start to get bigger as my muscles tire, and I become increasingly less able to hold it in. I still feel desperate for some time after I start leaking to begin with. It's like my bladder stays full, but starts to overflow. As my holding muscles tire however, eventually the leaks get big enough before I am able to stop, that I am no longer desperate after I do get it stopped.

Then I have to wait for the desperation to build again, and find that when it does, I am much less able to hold back my pee than I was before. It takes much less desperation before I start leaking again, and I when I do start to pee I won't be able to stop until I no longer feel desperate.

So for me, it's most fun at the start, because I continue to feel desperate as I'm wetting.

I like to pick a day ahead of time and then that morning I pee first thing, then I put on a diaper and try to drink a cup every 15-30 minutes for about an hour. then I switch to my favorite wetting panties and keep drinking the same amount. I'm usually desperate within half an hour and always wet myself within an hour haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I read something about a year ago that changed my experience drastically! Basically, you drink 10 oz of water every 15 minutes for 2 hours, releasing your bladder every time it feels full. This makes your bladder used to being filled then emptied, and makes it somewhat weak - you'll know what I mean if you try it. Then, once the 2 hours are up, no more bathroom! The feeling of an exhausted stretched out bladder being filled is like none other - I guarantee you wont last more than an hour. This is really the only way I feel like I can have a real accident. It's incredible!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2016 at 11:38 PM, Joeybear1999 said:

I LOVE this strategy I made up that involves desperation as well. I like to get EXTREMELY desperate, and open up the Pandora app. When listening, I don't go pee until a specific song comes on the station, which of course it rarely ever does, and if it doesn't come on within my limit, I wet myself haha.

Lol that would be too easy for me.  I'm convinced that no matter what genre I'm listening to at the time, all Pandora stations just eventually lead back to The Middle by Jimmy Eat World

I live in England so it rains a lot of the time. One particular day there was a torrential downpour and I was drinking coffee and looking out the window to enjoy the scenery  (I'm lucky enough to have a beautiful view from my front room) when I saw a woman dart into a neighbour's driveway.  I figured she was taking a break from the torrential downpour as the drive is partially covered but then she squatted and peed on the ground. I guess she had held it too long and the need had become too great. It was only after quite a long time that it occurred to me I never saw her pull down her underwear and I wondered if the incident had happened on purpose.

I guess if it was orchestrated then the sound of the rain and the feeling of heavy droplets hitting her skin would have been part of raising her desperation levels.

Sadly I will never know if it was deliberate. Maybe she's even on omorashi somewhere! I've often written stories about women sheltering from the rain and wetting themselves which were inspired by her. So if you are on this site then thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I like to do what @jaNNsaid, an in fact went and bought a bunch of underwear for it recently (Roughly 50, not including the 20 pairs I already owned.) I always actually put a large amount of them on when for most of my friends, and pee without them knowing.

When I'm with some of my really good friends, I just wear the one pair with pants, and no matter where we are in my house, I just pee full storm and they end up being okay with it. (One of them noticed I do it a lot, and whenever he comes over, he does it too.)

Another thing I've done and found quite entertaining, is climb out my window onto the small part of the roof in front of it, sit down, and pee, letting it run off the roof and down my pants.

I've also just done it while shopping in public, just trying to be kind not to let it get on the floor, wether I just estimate how many pairs of underwear it takes to let there be a stain on the pants without it get on the floor, or just do it in two second spurts to create a slowly expanding circle.

I really just don't have a certain favorite, but these are my top choices.

A lot of people say the use darker pants, but I use lighter colored pants because I actually kind of like it when people notice

Edited by SirGinger
Typos (see edit history)
On 16/03/2016 at 10:35 PM, SaltBurnWet said:

Sometimes, I like to put on multiple layers and go little bits at a time, and check in between how mny layers I've wet through. It's fun finding out how much I have to pee before it shows through the final layer.

i like this I do the same and walk the dog.More fun in public being discreet.

• 9 months later...

I had a g/f who was turned on by the thought of wetting herself at her desk (turned on by the shame of it)....we lived together for a couple of years and often if she was feeling sexy, when she came in from work she would have me set up her favourite wooden chair in the kitchen, she would sit and pretend she was at work (Front desk for a large company and she would wet herself through her panties and tights and skirt and be so embarrassed, I could see her face turning redder as she realised that she had passed the point of no return.    On the odd occasion she would put something waterproof on her car seat and wet herself on the way home from work.....she would call me to let me know that she was walking the 'walk of shame' in her wet skirt..she would park on the drive ....I would wait at the front door and call her a naughty girl........which turned her on so much.

3 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

My favorite way is wetting myself when attending an open air music concert wearing a black skirt or dress. It feels so naughty when peeing myself while all those people are all around me and rarely anyone notice what I done. And than walking around all wet for next few hours only prolong the experience.

I'd love to attend a concert with a girl that does this and me knowing about it it's all the better

• 3 weeks later...

I love doing the running until I wet myself, but my favorite things to do, are to get myself already eager and needing to go, and then start watching YouTube videos and telling myself I can't go until I finish it. I also like plugging in my phone and saying I can't pee until Its reached 100%. I also like getting super close, getting a vibrator, and saying I can't pee until I orgasm. That's my favorite.