Books I've Read With Omorashi Scenes!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next one.

Just a manga I founded based on omorashi. It's in japanese and also pretty short.

This ones been translated.

Posted Images

I know that Stephen King has been brought up here many times, I would certainly agree that you can find some (mostly fear, but some desperate) wetting in many of his books.  I see the Stand and the Talisman have both been mentioned, but as I recall there was some in Salems Lot (which I haven't seen mentioned) as well (both male and female on separate occasions if I remember correctly).

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure if this is omorashi but Stephen king's the green mile has a wetting scene where the world biggest douche bag Percy wetmore wanders too close to one of the cell on death row and one of the inmates nearly rapes him. though he gets away and then another inmate points out that Percy wet himself. I can't find the scene on it's own but if anyone wants I can copy the scene straight from my book. I've read the scene so many times I could probably copy it by heart XD

Edited by midnight nightfury (see edit history)

How do you even find all of these, Rachel? xD You must do an extensive amount of trawling o.O

Giggles.... well I'm pretty good at research, its what I do. What I do though is I enter a specific wetting related phrase into the search box in Google Books, so for example the most recent books I found came up with the sentence:

"She woke up and the sheets were wet."

and 

"She had wet the bed"

Or something like that.

Now of course those are pretty well searched by now, so now I use more euphemistic expressions. Anything goes, and yeah you then have to get rid of all the potty training books and ones you've seen before... good fun....

This one does not fit the description of books I have read because I have not read it, but I guess it might be worth including:-

Peeing on my Wife's Sister by Zondar the Bear

Thank you for mentioning my book. Because you did, this website came up when I was doing a general google search for my pen name. This place is wonderful, and I hope to spend many an hour here (when I should be writing). 

• 2 weeks later...

John Irving

World According to Garp              1978 14 year old girl who wears diapers (Doesn't "use"  them)

A Prayer For Owen Meany           1989 Maureen Early can't keep her pants dry. (Fear Wetting)

Cider House Rules                       1985 Male Kid Bedwetting  

Edited by Kirito
Off-topic attachments (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting thread.  I am a big reader, and note desperation/peeing scenes in many books, and will try to update here as I find them.  I know Stephen King has been brought up several times, but a couple haven't been mentioned.  In his first book, Carrie, the title character is punished by her mother by being locked in a closet, at one point for 7 hours where she becomes desperate to pee: http://books.google.com/books?id=FNxGvn1SCVMC&printsec=frontcover&dq=carrie&hl=en&sa=X&ei=DcMYUrGhCre34AOu-IHoBg&ved=0CDIQuwUwAA#v=onepage&q=%22it%20took%20six%20hours%20but%20she%20broke%22&f=false

In his novel The Dark Half a woman is taken captive and has to use the bathroom while trying to hide the fact she has hidden a pair of scissors in her panties to try and use to escape: http://books.google.com/books?id=G7OxASGZpUMC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+dark+half&hl=en&sa=X&ei=gMQYUrynNLLG4AOLloHoDw&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=scissors&f=false

Another that comes to mind is The Host by Stephenie Meyer, where the main character is held prisoner in a cave for (I believe) 18 hours without peeing before she is let out and mentions her bladder is in constant pain: http://books.google.com/books?id=50bgmKq-BQ0C&printsec=frontcover&dq=stephenie+meyer&hl=en&sa=X&ei=jMUYUva1DK3I4AO68YC4Ag&sqi=2&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=bladder%20was%20in%20constant%20&f=false

And of course, how could I forget the book from which I stole my user name.  In The War of the Flowers by Tad WIlliams, I recall a couple of desperation scenes by the pint-sized fairy, Applecore, one I found here: http://books.google.com/books?id=cRYjgfymePYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=war+of+the+flowers&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ssYYUuP3FcWv4AOJy4HYCQ&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=snippet&q=%22a%20slash%22&f=false

Has anyone read "Waiting to Be Heard" by Amanda Knox? I've seen it mentioned online that Amanda was interrogated continuously for something like 7 or 8 hours and was not allowed to use the bathroom despite asking to use it.  I was wondering if anyone can tell me if she describes this in any detail in her book?  I don't feel like reading it because aside from the fact that the police allegedly made her hold it during her interrogation, I have no interest in the Amanda Knox case. 

Has anyone read "Waiting to Be Heard" by Amanda Knox? I've seen it mentioned online that Amanda was interrogated continuously for something like 7 or 8 hours and was not allowed to use the bathroom despite asking to use it.  I was wondering if anyone can tell me if she describes this in any detail in her book?  I don't feel like reading it because aside from the fact that the police allegedly made her hold it during her interrogation, I have no interest in the Amanda Knox case. 

Isn't there a film with that in it too?

Great posts everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone at all heard of the book "Nightmare on Planet X" by AG Cascone? It was part of a series of horror stories she wrote for children but I remember reading it as a child and it having a really great desperation scene where the sister of the main character gets desperate to pee after escaping alien captivity and whines about it until she forces the main character to pull over so she can pee behind an alien bush.

It was awesome and if anyone has it/can get it, I'd die lol

I've just remembered a brief mention (or two) in a book called Toilet of Doom, from the Jiggy McCue series.

While they're not really very detailed nor too interesting (in our sense), they were still enough to stand out to me when I read the story as a youngster.

The following could potentially spoil part of the story, so I've put in an NSFW tag... (not sure if I can use a 'spoiler' thing instead o.o)

Explicit Content
The only bit I can remember is after Jiggy and his friend Angie accidentally get their bodies swapped by a mysterious video game called 'The Toilet of Doom'. Jiggy wakes up in his own bed as his mother is shouting at him from downstairs, telling him she's going out to look at water-features. Once she's left, he gets up to go and "make a water-feature of his own" as he's desperate. What he then notices, though, is that he's not a he anymore. He has Angie's body. So in the confusion that follows, he (or.. she) forgets about the pressing need to pee for a while, while he hastens to contact Angie and arrange to meet somewhere. A very short time later, while (s)he's running late, the book mentions that (s)he had to spend "another 10 minutes dealing with a problem in the bathroom" and with an asterisk, adds: "*I won't go into that if you don't mind". So as you can tell, it leaves a lot up to the imagination, but me being who I am, my imagination took it that way :B 

So there you have it. I know it doesn't directly mention any wetting, but I thought it was worth sharing.

It's also a great book regardless, and has some very funny bits :)

Edited by YellowPants (see edit history)

Someone mentioned the Amanda Knox book before, well I checked it out and it really dosen't go into detail about Knox being desperate, there's  a few sentences where the book mentions she was forced to pee in front of her interrogators and felt uncomfortable doing so, but that's it really, so kinda dissapointing in that regard.