Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

I really want to do this too but I'm a bit scared to upload photos of myself ^^;; and my bulges aren't that great I think because damn you guys have some pretty amazing ones!

Sounds exactly like what I said before I started adding pictures..And now that I think about it, it also sounds like what Kero said..And I believe that Aura said that too. I'm seeing a chain here. Go ahead and post some pictures; it's not like anything bad could happen. Plus, Aura and I were talking a little while ago and even told each other how we didn't even realize how big our bulges actually were until we took pictures.

Sounds exactly like what I said before I started adding pictures..And now that I think about it, it also sounds like what Kero said..And I believe that Aura said that too. I'm seeing a chain here. Go ahead and post some pictures; it's not like anything bad could happen. Plus, Aura and I were talking a little while ago and even told each other how we didn't even realize how big our bulges actually were until we took pictures.

I didn't realize I even bulged before I started taking pictures.

Has anyone ever tried it lying on their back?

Yes , I have. Because of my large belly it is frustratingly difficult to show any bulge. I thought it might show better if I was lying down as my belly would not hang over as much. It helped  show my bulge a little better, as shown in post 77 in this thread on page 4.There is one of me standing in post 24 on page 2.

Now another question for those with big bulges. I have a hard time understanding how your bladder bulge covers so much of your stomach area. Does that entire area hurt ,or feel the pressure of the pee.? My bladder is very full right now , in fact I am squirming through about to pee surges. However I only feel full in my lower abdomen , a couple of inches below my belly button.

Now another question for those with big bulges. I have a hard time understanding how your bladder bulge covers so much of your stomach area. Does that entire area hurt ,or feel the pressure of the pee.? My bladder is very full right now , in fact I am squirming through about to pee surges. However I only feel full in my lower abdomen , a couple of inches below my belly button.

I wonder if the appearance of a bulge differs between male and female due to anatomical layout?

I don't get pain when I hold, really... And Iunno about pressure either...

I'll give you a better description when I hold next, mmk?

Here's some more bulge pictures for you guys! I did these this morning from a two hour hold that started when I got up, and I was already very desperate when I woke up. >.<

Before

attachicon.gifIMG_0417.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0418.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0419.JPG

After

attachicon.gifIMG_0420.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0421.JPG

Very very cute sweetheart! :D I loved them, thank you so much :) xxx

I really want to do this too but I'm a bit scared to upload photos of myself ^^;; and my bulges aren't that great I think because damn you guys have some pretty amazing ones!

Aww honey, don't be afraid :) I'm sure they'll be beautiful and I'd love to see them :D xxx

Don't be intimidated by Kay's or Aura's bulges. Everyone's are welcome here ^^

And mine and Yellow's too! >.< Ours are pretty impressive :P ...that and Yellow's sexy abs made me tingle *blush*

I wonder if the appearance of a bulge differs between male and female due to anatomical layout?

I don't get pain when I hold, really... And Iunno about pressure either...

I'll give you a better description when I hold next, mmk?

In terms of anatomical layout I believe a guy's bladder is higher than a girls, and they have the prostate underneath with 20cm of urethra whilst girls only have 4cm of urethra. I think more than anything it boils down to the pelvic floor. Surprisingly I find girls have a stronger floor despite having the vagina there as well... unless that's WHY it's stronger, due to contracting of the vagina when doing naughty things ;) I guess when a guy does the same thing that makes their penis hard and we all know guys find it hard to keep it up when trying ;)