Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Vika said:

Don’t know how well this can be seen though I tried recording my bladder “deflating”. Smaller hold as I messed my footing up and pressed on my bladder in a way that made it really uncomfortable so I went early. 875ml roughly shown at the end. 

Definitely can tell!  Thanks for posting.  Now I wish more "bladder-bulge" people would also post their deflations!

Guest swe11up
On 6/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, Vika said:

Was doing a hold. Would’ve gotten a better photo though urges spiked really hard for me and I had to go. Went in a jug though I don’t know the markings yet for it.

That photo looks fine to me, this after all is not a photography site 🤣 As a photo of your bladder .... it's great 🙂

16 hours ago, Vika said:

Don’t know how well this can be seen though I tried recording my bladder “deflating”. Smaller hold as I messed my footing up and pressed on my bladder in a way that made it really uncomfortable so I went early. 875ml roughly shown at the end. 

A noticeable difference.

11 minutes ago, Burt said:

I just started a hold, I'm gonna go a little slower this time and see if I can hold more. I also did a 1.1L hold last night so I'm hoping that helped to stretch it some.

I'm rooting for you! Are you going for a record hold? We'd all love to see your poor bladder swell up~

Guest swe11up
8 hours ago, Burt said:

Well so much for going slow. I was a lot more hydrated than I thought. Not too bad though, I'm still gonna try to go big.

I admire your sheer determination!

Guest swe11up
6 hours ago, Burt said:

I pulled it off. Whew..  2.15L. Hope you enjoy, I have to relax, lol.

20190616_105540.jpg

20190616_105502.jpg

20190616_105133.jpg

Astounding man! Incredible bulge, well done. That's an approximate 10% increase on your last maximum! 1.95L+10%=2.145Litre. Now give that magnificent bladder a rest. But ....... then consider 2.15 Litre + 10% = 2.365Litre. Not as impossible as you may have thought? hehe

On 6/16/2019 at 12:15 PM, Burt said:

I pulled it off. Whew..  2.15L. Hope you enjoy, I have to relax, lol.

20190616_105540.jpg

20190616_105502.jpg

20190616_105133.jpg

Oh. My. God. You desperate thing! How swollen you must have felt!  Over 2L is INCREDIBLE! I'm so proud of you, honestly! So much control, able to hold SO MUCH PISS! I can't imagine how absolutely bursting and desperate you were by the end of that! I'm sure you were potty dancing, or better, too swollen to even move without spurting piss!

On 6/16/2019 at 1:52 PM, Jackles12 said:

Omg thats so huge! U are amazing. 

Thanks!

On 6/16/2019 at 6:16 PM, swe11up said:

Astounding man! Incredible bulge, well done. That's an approximate 10% increase on your last maximum! 1.95L+10%=2.145Litre. Now give that magnificent bladder a rest. But ....... then consider 2.15 Litre + 10% = 2.365Litre. Not as impossible as you may have thought? hehe

When you put it that way it doesn't sound impossible. Lol. I'd love to be able to hold that much.

3 hours ago, tomcatt said:

Oh. My. God. You desperate thing! How swollen you must have felt!  Over 2L is INCREDIBLE! I'm so proud of you, honestly! So much control, able to hold SO MUCH PISS! I can't imagine how absolutely bursting and desperate you were by the end of that! I'm sure you were potty dancing, or better, too swollen to even move without spurting piss!

Towards the end I was starting to feel like I might lose it, closest I've ever come to involuntarily letting go.

Edited by Burt (see edit history)
13 hours ago, Burt said:

Thanks!

When you put it that way it doesn't sound impossible. Lol. I'd love to be able to hold that much.

Towards the end I was starting to feel like I might lose it, closest I've ever come to involuntarily letting go.

Would you be open to trying a hold where you until you involuntarily let go? Hottest thing ever ( for me at least!) Is the moment where my bloated, distended, swollen bladder refuses to hold any more pent up pee, and forces all the piss out of me against my will.if you've never tried it, I highly recommend it. Take a rest first, after that monster hold! 

10 hours ago, triggercommand said:

Man how I wish I had a tank that size.

How long did it take you to piss it out? Is it all in one go, or does your bladder need a minute to "shrink down" again to squeeze the rest out?

I get most of it. Takes about 3 mins. But a couple hundred ml usually stays and I have to wait a minute or two for it to come out.

16 hours ago, tomcatt said:

Would you be open to trying a hold where you until you involuntarily let go? Hottest thing ever ( for me at least!) Is the moment where my bloated, distended, swollen bladder refuses to hold any more pent up pee, and forces all the piss out of me against my will.if you've never tried it, I highly recommend it. Take a rest first, after that monster hold! 

I've never really been into wetting. But if it happens it happens. I am kinda curious to see what it's like. But yeah, I'll never let go if I can help it.

2 hours ago, Vika said:

Thanks. I did a bit of a hold and would’ve kept going but I have some work I gotta do and it was distracting enough it was slowing me down. Roughly a litre here, tried to record my bulge draining again 

Always great, your pregnant hip bones and your bulging bladder.

1.25 is really good, do you think you can hold more?