Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

On 1/24/2019 at 8:59 AM, crunchyquartz said:

I've been digging through old photos and i found some nice pics taken in august.

I remember that i last went at around eleven, before going for a swim. I biked to the sea and had some drinks from the cafe there. At around 14:30 i took a shower and realized i had to pee pretty badly. However, even though i'm not pee shy at all, the toilets on the beach were (as they always are) extremely dirty so i cycled back home. The bumpy road sparked an idea ? and i decided to do a hold. I drank a lot of water and kept holding, playing with my bladder every now and then. I finally released at ~4, after taking another shower. I measured approx. 2.1L.

The files have names which include the time (date_hhmmss). If you sort them according to name, you get a sequence.

Some of the photos had bad lighting and i attempted to fix these using the photos app. However, the program is a Windows product, and it messed up (as expected). As a result, the white balances and the gamma are way off. I lack the patience to fix them, so sorry about that.

Enjoy!

INCLUDES MALE NUDITY --- 3 short videos and some pictures.

password: carbamide

14_08_2018.rar

Anyone else having issues with this file? I download it but I can't unarchive/unzip them, I get an error 😞

On 2/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, Ell19 said:

I am nervous about showing this. I feel like I have too much of a tummy and too little of a bulge. 

But I'm going for it anyway. 

I had some difficulty holding still to take the picture when full because I was very very desperate. 

I have another pair that are slightly more obvious but one of them accidently shows a little underboob haha

You have a hot bulge and you can really see how much your bladder sticks out. No tummy at all! Thank you for sharing 🙂

Pretty nice bulge Vika. Keep pushing for more, you definitely look full there though.

I'm holding right now, gonna try for 2L, I got pretty close last time so I'm hoping I can maybe pull it off. Here's my bulge so far with around 1500ml inside, if I had to guess. Feeling pretty full now.

Edit* I can't get the picture to upload..

Edited by Burt (see edit history)
40 minutes ago, Vika said:

Thank you, my best was roughly 1200ml which I’ve only held that much twice (maybe more than that, I don’t measure often). 

My longest hold honestly I’m not entirely sure. Though I did have a decent hold that was 21 hours. Went pee around 10PM, went to bed at midnight. Didn’t drink that much during the day other than probably a litre of tea and some water here and there. Ended up going in the evening around 7:30PM.

On a side note, I’ve been lately doing Kegel exercises when I do go ahead and pee, and after for a bit though only really at home. Been only peeing when the urge is more noticeable and I’ll stop my stream for 3-10 seconds at least 10 times when I go. Usually results in me doing this twice a day as well. 

You went at 10PM, you did not go in the morning and you did hold it all day, great. I like that too, to hold my morning pee all day. It is so arousing to feel how the urge get stronger and stronger and  to feel how  the bladder stretch more and more to contain all the pee, even it gets painful.  If you stop your holdings is it why you would pee yourself or it gets to painful?

1 hour ago, Vika said:

It’s usually because of urges getting distracting when I’m gaming or something. If I’m playing things on my own and don’t care as much I’ll typically hold longer, but if I’m using like voice chat with my friends I’ll excuse myself then. I haven’t held to pain in awhile actually, partly why I’m doing kegels to strengthen my control.  

Another reason as well being that I don’t like desperation when not home much, just isn’t something I’m fully comfortable with quite yet at least. 

What is the main reason for you, to hold it until your bladder is bulging out from your amazing, flat belly?

You need to go but you don’t?

The feeling of a strong urge?

To see how your bladder bulging out?

Holding it in as long as possible?

Do you like to press soft on your bulging bladder?

Do you like to see others desperate to pee? Boys or girls?

6 minutes ago, Vika said:

Thank you! Going to do another hold today probably, most likely won't get before images as I've already posted some, though I'll get after images before I do go.

You have a really impressive bulge. Your slim figure shows really well how much your bladder expands.

Would be good to see a picture of your swollen bladder from your point of view lied on your back

4 hours ago, Vika said:

@CenturyChild I forgot to get other angles though I got some laying down for you. 

25E1462C-D1A0-4FEF-9D92-CEC0FE527F35.thumb.jpeg.823b060a179c2b162c8bf7dc7aa183b3.jpeg83600D64-09D5-456E-8F7B-EFE2D0C77928.thumb.jpeg.a6dc1cdf5927c2825066acd4119f31da.jpeg

These two are empty when lying down, the bottom two are moderately full. Has to go sooner due to needing to take care of the other urge. 

4E99C83F-FAF6-4166-A540-EB8B8A149C24.thumb.jpeg.6387868d57143188b639a50af2156b77.jpegB33FC621-D401-41D3-BB81-2FCCA484F50E.thumb.jpeg.7f3ad500c0dfdfdd0c28966872886c0c.jpeg

Hi Vika, great pictures! First your super flat stomach, with your pregnant hipbones, i love that.

Than to see your bulging,swollen bladder between your hipbones, really great. If somebody if so slim like you, you can see the bladder growing and swelling so good.

Thank you, keep on holding. 

2 hours ago, Vika said:

Thanks again! And yeah, lying down my mindsection rests behind my hipbones from how slim I am. In the morning if I use the bathroom then I’m typically empty enough that my midsection is on par or just slightly behind them when standing. Gaining weight for me isn’t easy though I’m mostly happy with my body, I am healthy so yeah. 

You don‘t need more weight, your body is perfekt like this and your bladder too! The only thing you could do is to train your sphincter, to be able to hold more and make your bulge a little bit bigger.

Ok guys! It’s been ages since I contributed to this thread. Tonight I was in the mood to hold for volume and jeez I turned my belly button from an innie to an outie with this one.

I started at 10 pm by chugging a 1 liter bottle of water. Last pee would have been at about 9 o’clock. Then an hour later when the water had moved on from my stomach, I decided my goal would be to drink three cans of beer before I would allow myself to pee. 

By 11:30 I was really starting to notice I had to pee, but beer goes down fast when you’re killing time on the internet so I kept thinking to myself “okay just get these beers down and then you can go.” After being desperate for a while, I stopped feeling like I would leak if I stopped moving and I no longer needed to squirm, I just felt more and more pressure as my lower abdomen continued to swell.

Nearing 12:30 am, I had finished all three beers. With just over 2 liters of liquid consumed, I had met my goal, and I was free to pee! But I didn’t feel like I had gotten myself full enough to be satisfied with the hold. So, I decided to move the goalposts. Now, at this point, 1 am felt impossibly far away; my belly was totally stretched out and I was feeling pangs of pain as I pushed and rubbed on my bladder. “I probably won’t last until 1” I thought to myself … “but I should at least get one more beer in me before I let go.”

After grabbing another beer from the fridge, I decided I should take the opportunity to get some pics of my swollen bladder. So I grabbed some windex and a paper towel to clean up the bathroom mirror.

Having cleaned the mirror, snapped some bladder-pics and finished a fourth beer, it was 12:48 before I knew it. Suddenly, 1 am didn’t feel so far away. “Only 12 more minutes… you can hold it! Listen to some music, lean back in the chair and just wait.”

I managed to get lost in the music enough that by the time I got up to finally measure what was inside me, it was already a minute after 1. I was in such a hurry for 1 am to get here, but I had missed the moment it arrived! I headed to the bathroom and snapped some final pics of my poor bladder before I let it release.

Once I had my pictures, I let loose in an empty wine bottle at 1:03 am. I filled the 1.5 liter glass bottle to the brim, then grabbed my urinal bottle and started peeing in it as well, and when I was finished, the urinal was at the 450 ml mark.

To measure my hold, I poured from the wine bottle into the urinal until it read 1,000 ml, then emptied the urinal in the toilet. I then emptied the rest of the wine bottle into the urinal and it again read 1,000 ml, for a total of a 2 liter hold! My new personal best.

standing-side-full.thumb.jpg.246e71aedb1b12c02370add1d32321d7.jpg

lying-down-side-full.thumb.jpg.274d747907d601e52ae91dbf60fafab0.jpg

lying-down-full-1.thumb.jpg.302e4fafadbbd5947a8e7391a21f428e.jpg

lying-down-full-2.thumb.jpg.2918444bb09a00c49d2047298c6adc9a.jpg

containers.thumb.jpg.c6c3ec86ed6333745f4b4a2f7eb0bb20.jpg

standing-side-empty.thumb.jpg.33e0759157eee9935f2cb5d485b3d7dd.jpg

lying-down-empty.thumb.jpg.5f159e8a6c2a3c59145df2de1aa03acd.jpg

lying-down-side-empty.thumb.jpg.9570e33d1fafce477b18fbe8150fbb5b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Zee said:

Ok guys! It’s been ages since I contributed to this thread. Tonight I was in the mood to hold for volume and jeez I turned my belly button from an innie to an outie with this one.

I started at 10 pm by chugging a 1 liter bottle of water. Last pee would have been at about 9 o’clock. Then an hour later when the water had moved on from my stomach, I decided my goal would be to drink three cans of beer before I would allow myself to pee. 

By 11:30 I was really starting to notice I had to pee, but beer goes down fast when you’re killing time on the internet so I kept thinking to myself “okay just get these beers down and then you can go.” After being desperate for a while, I stopped feeling like I would leak if I stopped moving and I no longer needed to squirm, I just felt more and more pressure as my lower abdomen continued to swell.

Nearing 12:30 am, I had finished all three beers. With just over 2 liters of liquid consumed, I had met my goal, and I was free to pee! But I didn’t feel like I had gotten myself full enough to be satisfied with the hold. So, I decided to move the goalposts. Now, at this point, 1 am felt impossibly far away; my belly was totally stretched out and I was feeling pangs of pain as I pushed and rubbed on my bladder. “I probably won’t last until 1” I thought to myself … “but I should at least get one more beer in me before I let go.”

After grabbing another beer from the fridge, I decided I should take the opportunity to get some pics of my swollen bladder. So I grabbed some windex and a paper towel to clean up the bathroom mirror.

Having cleaned the mirror, snapped some bladder-pics and finished a fourth beer, it was 12:48 before I knew it. Suddenly, 1 am didn’t feel so far away. “Only 12 more minutes… you can hold it! Listen to some music, lean back in the chair and just wait.”

I managed to get lost in the music enough that by the time I got up to finally measure what was inside me, it was already a minute after 1. I was in such a hurry for 1 am to get here, but I had missed the moment it arrived! I headed to the bathroom and snapped some final pics of my poor bladder before I let it release.

Once I had my pictures, I let loose in an empty wine bottle at 1:03 am. I filled the 1.5 liter glass bottle to the brim, then grabbed my urinal bottle and started peeing in it as well, and when I was finished, the urinal was at the 450 ml mark.

To measure my hold, I poured from the wine bottle into the urinal until it read 1,000 ml, then emptied the urinal in the toilet. I then emptied the rest of the wine bottle into the urinal and it again read 1,000 ml, for a total of a 2 liter hold! My new personal best.

standing-side-full.thumb.jpg.246e71aedb1b12c02370add1d32321d7.jpg

lying-down-side-full.thumb.jpg.274d747907d601e52ae91dbf60fafab0.jpg

lying-down-full-1.thumb.jpg.302e4fafadbbd5947a8e7391a21f428e.jpg

lying-down-full-2.thumb.jpg.2918444bb09a00c49d2047298c6adc9a.jpg

containers.thumb.jpg.c6c3ec86ed6333745f4b4a2f7eb0bb20.jpg

standing-side-empty.thumb.jpg.33e0759157eee9935f2cb5d485b3d7dd.jpg

lying-down-empty.thumb.jpg.5f159e8a6c2a3c59145df2de1aa03acd.jpg

lying-down-side-empty.thumb.jpg.9570e33d1fafce477b18fbe8150fbb5b.jpg

That’s incredible! You drank just over 2 litres and pissed the same amount? Impressed!! 

@Birb amazing pictures. Great to see how your bladder expands to protrude above your hipbones.  

@Zee that’s another amazing bulge. Looks like a mountain looking down!

Also great capacities both of you, especially zee - 2 litres is just incredible. 

@Jackles12 Thanks! I don't do big holds very often due to safety/health concerns, but maybe sometime.

@CenturyChild Thank you very much! I enjoyed seeing your mountains. I see your account now says deactivated though... Surprised you would leave the forum in the middle of an epic hold on the live action thread. Hope you are well.

I'm surprised I hit 2 liters. Didn't think I ever would, it feels like such a big milestone... You know how big and heavy a 2 liter bottle is... Crazy to think of holding all that. The first time I realized I could see my bladder when I was really full, I got the idea to measure, so I carefully marked a half gallon jug in 2 oz increments. I measured about 62 oz that time, ~1833 ml. So I guess it wasn't that far... 2L is only 167ml or about 5.5oz more than that.

I still got nothin' on @crunchyquartz though. 😅

These pictures were taken when I had an event several hours away from home. I hate public bathrooms, so I held my pee from when I left home to when I got back. The pictures are before and after peeing, and they made me realize how big I can bulge. I know it’s not as big as the recently posted ones, but I figured I’d post anyway. I have some pictures of smaller ones that I may post. I don’t know at this point.

On a different note, has anyone else noticed that this thread has been lacking in female content recently?

BE47D095-4DF8-4502-A075-68A0D36C82D3.jpeg

EE05E1A4-ACFB-4C81-8D86-0DA0681799F1.jpeg