Sign In

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEDIC!

*Gives Nikki Auriels Bow and Bloodcursed elven arrows*   Never more will you be controlled by the tyranny of the sun.

This forum is simply begging the question; could a human kill Nikki. The answer, as seen in Nikki's choose your own adventure series, is undoubtedly yes, as we did get her killed. However, in said sto

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

What if Nikki, whilst running to the bathroom slips on a banana peel and hits her head on something, leaving her unconscious.

Actually- Even better, If both Nowi and Nikki are running to the same bathroom, Nikki trips on a banana peel and hits Nowi, They both hit their heads, and end up lying ontop of eachother.

Good game.

aaaaaaaaaa so many requests x_x

Most of these are fine, but fear wetting is just too out of character for Nikki. I'm afraid we're not willing to do that.

well, I guess if you nikki having an accident and Nowi playing a trick, turning into dragon inside the toilet and Ema consuming liquid and need to go, and give face to face with the "dragon" should make everyone happy hahahahahahahahaha

Say, would Nikki be okay with doing a tiny bit of bondage? Rather, just some ropes tied around some girl's wrists?

If so, I propose this idea:

-Nikki binds some girl's wrists

-Nikki removes that girl's skirt/pants and panties

-Nikki wears and wets in them

-Nikki puts them back on that girl

Well? ^_^

This will definitely be done. It sounds like it would be a fun little thing to draw.

As an advance warning to all though, I'm probably going to stop taking drawing requests after this so I can focus on other projects.

Raging Salmon, do not worry. I am quite the fan of Kokonoe Rin myself and couldn't pass up the chance to draw her.

This will definitely be done. It sounds like it would be a fun little thing to draw.

As an advance warning to all though, I'm probably going to stop taking drawing requests after this so I can focus on other projects.

Raging Salmon, do not worry. I am quite the fan of Kokonoe Rin myself and couldn't pass up the chance to draw her.

Well Kokonoe Rin is lovely xD

I really like this series, it is too bad to be a series "misunderstood" ... I mean, it's certainly a delicate subject, but from what little I've seen is a series which makes you stop and think about how the world is, the children of today are not as innocent as we think ....

well that's my personal opinion/interpretation and very summarized xD I'm sure other people have other opinions and points of view in this series, but back to the original subject, I think it would be very nice to see Rin-Chan to make a small "test" to see if Aoki sensei are interested in omorashi xD
Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

And what might those other projects be? Or is it a secret?

• 2 weeks later...