everyones sexuality

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% Heterosexual . But I love LESBIANS Because I mean c'mon now . LEZ BE HONEST :)

My gender is contempt and my sexual orientation is tart, yet crusty.

I just want to actually have sex at some point.

I am 100% straight, sexually and romantically attracted to CIS women only. The same in omorashi, I am attracted to natural born women content only. I have no issues with LGBTQ folks, I have friends of different gender identities and can have fun conversations with them, my wife is like 50/50 bisexual and is equally attracted to both men and women, but I guess I was just born on the very far hetero end of the spectrum. To be honest sometimes I believe that it limits my options a lot in many ways, and if I would be bisexual or pansexual, it would be much easier for me to connect with people beyond the casual interactions.

So I've commented on this before but it's kind of outdated. I've accepted that I'm trans and am lesbian for the majority. I was repulsed by having sex with men before, but when I imagine myself without the pointy thing and instead with the inward thing it doesn't seem as bad as it first did. It's just that with my current body (and hopefully one day my former body :P) it's too much dick. One is the maximum, preferably not attached to me. Also don't stick it in the back. The repulsion of men was at least partly a projection of the disdain for my own body, so I think that I might be pansexual after a full transition, and I expect to stay pretty high on the kinsey scale but I really don't know for sure :confused:

I'd consider myself demi-sexual.

The gender doesn't matter to me, it's more I find attraction in the personality.
Obviously looks are a bonus, but yeah that's pretty much it.

For 'normies' I just say I'm straight since I'm currently engaged to the lovely @Zest <3
But I've done things with ladies before, have had crushes on girls, etc.

I think of myself as bi-curious I think. For ordinary vanilla sex, I'm straight (but have very little interest in it) and romance doesn't interest me at all. However, when it comes to omo, I'm noticing that I'm more interested in other guys than I used to be. I think it would be fun to have a guy friend who likes this stuff, to hold and wet with. Might even be fun to do some touching in all of the wet areas afterwards. 

Perhaps my preferences are 90% women and 10% men, but I'm quite a bit more picky about the guys that interest me.

Pansexual, though I've been using queer more frequently. I get read as straight a lot because I'm super femme and I've been with more men than women (and I haven't been with anyone who is non-binary). Also, more romantically attracted to women and other queer folks than cishet men. 

As far as omo goes, I just like watching cute people of any gender squirm. 

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely male, though I do like the idea of dressing up in feminine clothing. I just have too much body hair to be able to pull stuff like that off :P

Sexuality's a weird one - technically bi, as I find girls far more attractive but I get along better with guys because we're more likely to be similar personality-wise. I've not yet had any sexytimes with a girl, though. I don't know whether I'd prefer one gender over another; at this point the most important thing to me would be to find someone who's genuinely interested in me and is weird and nerdy in the same kinds of ways that I am.

Oh, and pee is a massive plus too.

I thought I was straight for a long time until I started watching vids of guys peeing. And then I watched vids of guys cumming. And then it lead to some other things. That's when I learned that I was, how I describe, Heteroflexible.

I can't say I'd ever date a guy or pursue something romantic with one, but every once in awhile I find myself getting incredibly turned on by one. Otherwise, I still highly prefer women when it comes to sexuality and who I'd want to sleep with/date.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...