Sign In

everyones sexuality

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% Heterosexual . But I love LESBIANS Because I mean c'mon now . LEZ BE HONEST :)

My gender is contempt and my sexual orientation is tart, yet crusty.

I just want to actually have sex at some point.

Bisexual, no question about it.  But some people have always told me I am gay.  They "told" me I'm gay.  Which may be about 70% true, but why do people go around declaring that, since you look that way and sound that way, etc., you must BE that way.  Well, I really am attracted to lots and lots of girls, and one or two of them (sigh) seem to be interested in me.  Actually, I interact very well with the opposite sex.

In terms of sexual arousal im bi sexual but in terms of relationships im Hetero sexual 

See, I'm the opposite of this. I can see myself romantically involved with either gender, but sex with a guy is iffy to me. I gues I'm still trying to figure myself out XP

• 3 weeks later...

I've been fighting with myself over this question for forever, and I grew up  in a household where being anything but straight means I'm going to hell. At first I identified myself as being straight with a bit of bi curious, but College life and a roommate who was so open made me think I might be bisexual, but then just when I start to come to grips with that, something else pops up and I have an 'Oh' moment you know? I'm not just attracted to male or females. And for the longest time I was confused as hell, still a bit am if I'm quite honest. The orientation I most identify with is Pansexual. I am extremely attracted to transsexual women or shemales I believe is the most common word, among other things. So yeah thats me

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing, the difference between then and now. Haven't changed too much, but being kissed { rather unexpectedly } by a man changes one's thought process just a bit. However, I have flirted with guys just to screw around, it's not something I'm new to. xD

Still, though, I consider myself pretty straight. Not so specific about dominating my women, though. It's never wrong to try new things.

I'm straight, but I am completely open/support everyone's sexuality.

I have a lot of friends who are homosexual, bi, and it doesn't really matter. If you're happy, and the relationship is healthy, why does it matter what gender the other person is? I think love is love no matter who it's with, and to be honest, if someone doesn't like it, then tough, cuz it's not their life. So yeah, I'm open. :)

I know, I saw their video. YouTube's stuff always gets stuck on 301 views for some odd reason. Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, go check it out.

Off topic, but I just wanted to let you know. It's because Youtube has to verify all of the views are legitimate before they are displayed live. It usually freezes somewhere between 300-303 views.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bisexual, but just like you I find women more sexual attractive then men.

:excl: BAD WORD ALERT!  :excl:

Pussy rule! lol 

On the other hand not like you I want to have a long term relationship with a man maybe also marriage.

I don't really picture myself marrying a woman but having a short or long term sexual relationship with her.

I hope who every this guy is, I hope he will be understanding.

I finally figured out what the actual mechanics of "gay" was around age 14 (I knew some friends that were, but I didn't have a word for it), and knowing my disdain of gender stereotypes, began to wonder about myself. I actually invented a test that ended in wetting videos for myself…I'm straight and into guys. Mostly guys where every word you use to describe them screams "gay" with an end result of surprisingly manly. Then I got back onto the wetting videos, which were strangely addicting, and wound up here.

I identify as heterosexual. I do not see myself being attracted to other men, but I can tell when a man looks good. I can be emotionally close to a man, but it isn't sexual. I grew up thinking homosexuality was completely wrong, but I don't quite know where I stand on the issue. I find lesbian clips to be very arousing, and gay clips unbearable. I don't mind being around gay men, I just don't want to see the physical intimacy of it. I am slowly becoming more open-minded and not judge those who are gay, but I am battling 18+ years of bias.