Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

everyones sexuality

Heyy everyone, I was thinking about people and this post just poped into my head, I'm just curious about peoples sexuality :3

As for that I'm lesbian because girls are hot and really sexy when there tickled, giggling and when they need to wee ;)

So leave your sexuality and even a line of why you like it if you want, really want to find out

Krystal

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% Heterosexual . But I love LESBIANS Because I mean c'mon now . LEZ BE HONEST :)

My gender is contempt and my sexual orientation is tart, yet crusty.

I just want to actually have sex at some point.

I'll let my friend Herr Doktor answer for me:

In all seriousness I seem to have some sort of orientation built around interpersonal connections. The fact that so far my only romantic relationship was with a woman isn't even a statistical data point because there was no one before and hasn't been since - but the fact that we were good friends before and still are is very significant, I think.

Straight, but with the right person(s) I could be persuaded, I have been with a MFM couple (safe sex) - but there was no M/M contact.  I have a friend in Sweden who considers herself female (and dresses female when not in her home town) , even though she is genetically male, with whom I would make love.

Ok, so now I have said it. I am blushing madly (and yes, as in RL blushing).

Nearly 100% heterosexual (who'd give up the chance to sleep with David Bowie?).  That being said, I'm very much pro-everything in terms of others.  I may not be gay, but that doesn't mean I think if you are that you don't deserve the same opportunities of happiness as I do.  I do wish my wife were a bit more bi-curious, though.  That could be a lot of fun.

I like girls who like to talk about intellectual things. Programming is especially a turn-on. Any girls who want to talk pointers and monads, you know where to find me. ;]

I like talking about programming. It's part of my job. But I'd like to remind you that I'm married, so no flirting please. And I already have about 6 people messaging me so I might not be able to respond quickly.